Berlin Tegel X mit AES, Jetway färt nich aus.

Hallo,

bei mir fahren die Jetways nicht aus, wenn ich EDDT als Sartflughafen auswähle. AES funktionier aber sonst einwandfrei (Marshal, Treppe, Ladefahrzeuge etc..). Siehe angehängte Bilder. 

FSX, AES 2.42a.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Yes, similar experience for me. As the jetways at Tegel have no lateral movement I was very careful to park the nosewheel of my A320 on the A320 line, but there was no movement from the jetway. It only worked after I pressed F8 and allowed AES to relocate the aircraft on the A310 line. Perhaps the lines need to be repainted?

Bob

Hello Bob,

thank you for the answer. Also after a pressed F8, the AES replace the Aircraft and Marshal, Catering, etc..  are working, but the jetway is not moving.

kinds regars

Eric

• Deputy Sheriffs

The problem is I can not replicate your problem. Jetways move as they should. And I have no idea why it doesn't work on your side. Does this happen with every aircraft?

Hi Mopperle,

my aircraft is a  737-800 NGX from PMDG. I will try with a another aircraft and give you a Report.

Best regards Eric

• Developer
vor 22 Minuten, Edup01 sagte:

no Chance! After reinstallation the same Problem. :excl:

Is it only at Gate 10 or at any gate?

Can you please make a Top Down View Screenshot and add it here.

Hi Oliver,

nice to read you. Yes it is at all gates, but now I have a new Info for you. If i will be landing at EDDT and taxi to any Gate, the Jetway are workin perfektly. Only if i Change the Airport from EDDF to EDDT Pos.X, the jetways will not work.

I hope you understand my Denglish. If you Need Y can also write in german. Screenshots was includ with my first message.

Best regards

Eric 

• Developer

Eric, that is "worked as disigned" by Mircosoft.

The FS will place your Aircraft based on the center to the Gate, when you start a flight there (Startmenu or Go Airport).

In Tegel the jetways can't turn, the the Aircarft door must be direct in Front of it to move.

When you taxi in and stop at the correct position, the door fit, but not when the FS is placing you "somewhere"

When you Press F8 in the AES Menu, you need to follow the instruction and release breaks (like while pushback), then AES will move the Aircraft to a correct position, when you then set the breaks, the jetway should move.

PS: Soll ich then Thread lieber ins deutsch Forum legen?

Hi Oliver,

Okay i will try that with F8, but I think I did it without success. I will Report in a few Minuts.

Wenn Du mein English versteht ist es okay. Lesen ist für mich kein Problem.

Same problem like Edup01 on any gate. I tried to move the aircraft via F8, afterthat I pushed F7 for Reset position, but it doesn't work.

Jerome

Ich hatte den Aerosoft Airbus X ausgewählt. Dieser stand erst zu weit am Gebäude nach dem Laden. Ich hatte ihn mittels F8 in die richtige Position schieben lassen, anschließend F7.

Es kam auch nicht wie sonst nach dem Verschieben "In Position, please set PB", sondern " Welcome, blocks in Position".

Das Ganze habe ich 2x versucht, es ist leider unverändert.

P.S: ich hatte auch nochmal versucht die Einstellungen mittels AES Config tool zu ändern, leider keine Besserung.

Jerome

Das AES in Tegel X haut eh irgendwie nicht so richtig hin.

Nun stehe ich mit dem Flieger zentral auf der Rolllinie und die AGNIS zeigt mir trotzdem Grün/Rot an, obwohl es Grün/Grün sein müsste.

Jerome

Update: Ich hatte den Flug gespeichert, den FSX beendet und anschließend neu geladen. Der Jetway fuhr dann ran. Wo nun der Hase begraben liegt, weiß ich nicht. Aber vielleicht hilft dieses Indiz ja Oli Pabst bei der Fehlersuche.

Schönen Abend, Jerome

Hallo Oliver,

mehrmals hab ich probiert mit F8, der Flieger bewegt sich kurz und dann kommt die Meldung Block in Position. Aber der Jetway bleibt inaktiv.

Anbei ein kurzes Video.

==> Jerome vielen Dank für die Unterstützung. Ich fing an zu verzweifeln,

DSC_0015.MOV

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

Sorry, bin noch nicht dazu gekommen und bis Montag nicht im Office, legs aber für Anfang nächter Woche auf die Liste.

Archived