Berlin Tegel-X Elevation Issue

meccadom

I got an older version of APC (1.0.7) with only Split and Zuerich but the only thing I see in this XML is the "empty" <SimulatorType></SimulatorType> tag.

in my apc.cfg it's <SimulatorType>FSX:SE</SimulatorType>

maybe APC needs that info to use the right interface (simconnect ?)

I tried this with no success.  There is something overlaying this scenery and I cannot figure it out as the old Tegel-2012 works fine as well as Prague Zurich and Split.  I have stripped out all scenery except the default FSX files and Mytraffic6 professional.

How would I repair FSX  w/SP2?  I have not tried renaming "bglmax.dll" to off and letting FSX rebuild it.  Is this a viable solution?

Thanks

Dom

don't touch any dll - this is programm code and nothing FSX can "rebuild" !!!

the only thing that is "rebuild" to the default state after delete is the "fsx.cfg"

did you ever scan you FSX folder (with any subfolders) for any BGL with EDDT in it (*eddt*.bgl) outside your EDDT X folder ?

Thanks for continued interest.  My FSX is installed on local drive labeled F.  There are no other in my system other than subfolders pointing to F:\fsx\Aerosoft\AES and F:\FSX\Aerosoft\Airport Berlin-Tegel\scenery.

In post #26 above, that entry you mentioned was not in my apc.cfg.  I edited it by hand with no success.

Another thing, I removed Tegel, made the corrections to exe.xml and deleted the airport controll file in FSX.  I then reinstalled Tegel V1.01, went through the trusted steps and restarted FSX.

After loading, I went to the scenery library to verify the installation.  I found that the entry for the scenery level was missing the line "Local=F:\FSX\Aerosoft\Airport Berlin-Tegel\".  It was referring to a remote location on F and had the scenery as cached and not use direct.

Maybe we are getting closer.  I look forward to your continued help and interest.

Dom

I do not have or use FXT Vector.  I do have UTX but it is not active in the scenery cfg and the only entries active are the default and base fsx entries.  I am going to try installing Split-X as in your post referenced above and then Berlin-Tegel and then Prague.  As I mentioned above, something is not being written to apc.cfg or fsx.cfg.  Also I never see a message box asking to specify my simconnect simulator type, in my case FSX.

Dom  

• 8 months later...
  • Aerosoft
38 minutes ago, Aldarean said:

I have the same problem with V.1.02. Does  anyone solved the problem right now?

Have you checked this:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/111993-berlin-tegel-x-elevation-issue/&do=findComment&comment=757405

• Deputy Sheriffs

Maybe I have some Input. During Investigation of Prague Issues, I found out, that there is an error in the Installers where APC is used. When one airport is already installed it will not install all necessary files for the new one in the APC folder. This error happens at least for Prague and Zurich.

more info with workaround here:

• Aerosoft
On 2/3/2017 at 9:29 PM, Aldarean said:

Yes. I tried Step 2 but I did not worked. My planes is parking near the cars and in middle of the Airport building.

That indicates that there is an incompatible AFCAD covering the same airport.

vor 2 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

That indicates that there is an incompatible AFCAD covering the same airport.

Yes, this was my last intention too. So after my reinstallation of Windows 10 (don't ask :P) I've installed everything again and GSX at last, because GSX updates the AFCAD if you wish. And, hey, it works. Maybe the AFCAD files from EDDT should be updated.

Archived