Saitek Products Availability / Where to buy

Hi there,

I'm trying to purchase Saitek's Pro Flight products ( Yoke, Pedals, Instruments etc.) to create a little Hardware Cockpit.

It seems that many products - most notably the yoke - are sold out / 'out of stock' / not available nearly everywhere ( Online Retailers ).

I've contacted Saitek / Mad Catz with no response so far.

Has Mad Catz stopped producing said product line?

Is there any way to order from europe ( germany ) that maybe i've overlooked?

Would be happy to hear some input / ideas.

Regards, Robert.

It's my impression Saitek/MadCatz is in serious trouble. The date when their hardware will be available again, shifts every two months by another two months. In July they will tell you it will be available in September -  in case Saitek is still around then, of course.

I am very sad about this, as I own a complete Saitek based hardware panel (X-top), and I am acutally very pleased with it, using for Prepar3d as well as X-Plane. Given the present situation, I have no hope for support for new simulators like AeroflyFS 2.

Kind regards, Michael

After commenting on their FB site Saitek replied ' Expecting to see Pro Flight stock in the summer. '. That's the only comment/statement i've gotten so far.

Surprised that there aren't more people asking about these products. After all they are a solid base for ( entry level ) simmers.

Thanks for looking into it mathjis.

pmb: I'm also sad - and wondering if this means that there is a decline in people interested in flight simulation?

Archived