------------>> What simulator do you use?

Like every year we like to get an idea what sim people use, so please click below. We'll give out a three copies of Zurich at random.  

352 members have voted

1. 1. What simulator do you use most?

• FS2004
    • FSX:SP2
    • FSX:STEAM
    • P3D V2
    • P3D V3
    • X-Plane 10
  2. 2. Do you think you will think you will change your main simulator platform in the next 6 months? If so, to what?

• No will stay on what I know
    • FSX:SP2
    • FSX;STEAM
    • P3D V3
    • X-Plane 10
    • Something else

But not every add-on is available for P3Dv3. For now that's reason for me to stay with FSX. Once the majority of those add-ons is upgraded or there are new versions that are P3Dv3 compatible I will be upgrading, but not before.

On 19.5.2016 at 23:23, hhbrbg sagte:

Hi,

The IEXG 737 classic triggered my switch from P3D to X-Plane.Ā 

Man I'm happy, what a great sim and community.

Tom

Ā 

Absolutely right!

Ā 

I switched from P3DV3 to XP10 before the release of the IXEG, but clearly with its releaseĀ plus PMDG exploring XP10 on my mind, and I am really, really happy that I made the move. XP10 is a great sim in its current state 10.45, and the good thing is its developers continue their work in a very transparent and communicative way, that's definitly a plus compared to other sims.

I'm very happy with XP10. The ground textures, while using orthophotos and world2xplane (w2xp) blows away anything that I have ever seen on any other platform in my opinion. I hope this poll will encourage Aerosoft to release more XP10 product. I like the default Nice (LFMN) Ā that they provided in XP10, but can we please get a complete version of this with complete ground textures. The approach into this airport combined with orthophotos and w2xp is just amazing.

I switched to P3D v2.5 and, after that, I upgraded to v3.2. Well, I'll never come back; the main issue, tha VAS usage, has been brilliantly solved by an optimized use of the RAM memory. I never dreamed to fly PMDG or MilViz planes to "fat" airports with such good FPS.

Archived