TOD / STAR / ALT CSTR - Route Restriction

• Deputy Sheriffs

Certain NavDataPro DB STARs like BORD6C at LFMN start with an ALT CSTR (in this case = at 17.000 feet) e. g. I have to pass this one exactly at FL170. PFPX OFP does not recognize this e. g. my TOD according to the OFP is planned much later. Is there a way to add this constraint as a Route Restriction or any other possibility that this constraint is to be considered in the OFP ? I could not find any details on this issue / problem in the manual. Thanks.

Regards,

Hanse

I don't know if the below 17000 ft. at BORDI can be added into the OFP or not. I don't know what purpose it would serve. I consider PFPX OFP a lateral plan and not a vertical plan. If the STAR is entered correctly into the FMC, the aircraft is going to descend at the proper time to be below 17000 ft. at BORDI using it's own calculations not when the OFP says to descend. If it is for fuel purposes, what difference will several pounds make?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Reinhard,

thanks for the answer but how to do that? Even in the manual I can't find an explanation - the screen also has been changed comparing it with the one in manual -. Please find below the current screen.......

Regards,

Hanse

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, in the mean time I found the option under Planner - Adavanced. Thanks, so my problem is solved.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived