Jayhawk paint kit and Cutter Scenery removal

Monkie

also posted this in the general forum...

Hello

Two questions...

1) Would it be possible to get ahold of the Jayhawk repaint kit? I've searched and don't seem to be able to find it.

2)I messed up and placed 3 cutters using the shipyard when I only wanted to place one. I'd like to remove a couple of them and the manual mentions that in the forums there are instructions to edit .XML files. Again I haven't found this information and would like to have some help removing them if possible.

Thanks.

Monkie

Hello Monkie,

There is'nt a paintkit available for the Jayhawk.

As for the XML file it can be found in the following folder.

*:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9AerosoftCoast Guard - To Serve and ProtectScenery

You can open this file in notepad and delete the cutters you dont want.

If however you look at this file in Internet Explorer first you will see the information how its laid out for each cutter, then you can see where you need to delete from- to to remove a cutter in notepad.

I've also deleted your post in the General Discussion forum as it does'nt need to be posted in both, only the support forum.