Navdatapro Error

SirFredy

Hi, i  bought the single cycle navdatapro product  , but when i try to install  the new data for my airbus X i get this error , can anyone help me please ? i dont have the .zip missing problem" , just this error after every try .

i have FSX steam version  and aerosoft airbus x 

note: im running the software as administrator and the steam  is closed 

Please login to display this image.

27 minutes ago, ankh21 said:

+1

Tried to update, but every install failed. PMDG, PRO-ATC, CaptainSim...always an error message.

Matthias

I think there is a problem with their file. I'm trying to open the zip containing the cycle and it's asking me for a password. I don't know how long it's gonna take these guys to acknowledge our problem and help us.

I think we have to wait and fly with the April AIRAC.

Reverting back to 1.0.2.8 is a solution, but as far as i understand, there are some improvements with 1.0.3.0, so a revision or bugfix is still needed.

Matthias

7 hours ago, Petter Fossum said:

Hi, do you know where one could find 1.0.2.8? I asked Aerosoft support, but they could only give me 1.0.3.0 (in which I get the same error message as you guys).

I have the installer for 1.0.2.8

You can pm me with your email address if you wish, then I will send you a link...

5 hours ago, ankh21 said:

I think we have to wait and fly with the April AIRAC.

Reverting back to 1.0.2.8 is a solution, but as far as i understand, there are some improvements with 1.0.3.0, so a revision or bugfix is still needed.

Matthias

What improvements?

Wasn't there something for the X-Plane users? IXEG 737 i guess? That's only supported by the 1.0.3.0?!

Or did i get something wrong? Perhaps "improvement" was the wrong term...

Matthias

Archived