Navdatapro error

BESIKTAS

Hi

I just bought navdatapro but when i try to install the newest AIRAC, i get this error.

Can someone help me with this one?

Please login to display this image.

it works with 1.0.2.8 but this version doesn't include ixeg navdata. the update to 1.0.3.0 has a regression bug. i guess they'll issue a update.

38 minutes ago, Skyrideruk said:

Just gone back to 1.0.2.8, which works for me. So I guess that there is indeed an issue with 1.0.3.0

Hi, thats nice how did you gone back to 1.0.2.8 can you help me with that?

10 minutes ago, BESIKTAS said:

Hi, thats nice how did you gone back to 1.0.2.8 can you help me with that?

That's the version I had previously downloaded & saved on my PC.

If you want to pm me with your email address, I can send you a link to download my file...

44 minutes ago, Skyrideruk said:

That's the version I had previously downloaded & saved on my PC.

If you want to pm me with your email address, I can send you a link to download my file...

I dont need it anymore i just reinstalled navdata and when he asked if i want to update i just pressed cancel and that worked for me. but thanks for you help.

9 minutes ago, BESIKTAS said:

I dont need it anymore i just reinstalled navdata and when he asked if i want to update i just pressed cancel and that worked for me. but thanks for you help.

Okay, that's good to know.

With NavDataPro 1.0.3.0 and the latest Navdata 1605 I am getting multiple errors attempting to update Aerosoft Airbus and PFPX, Installation Error  (install failed). I have had to search to confirm that I am trying to install in the correct locations but have been unable to solve the errors.

51 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Exactly what errors are you seeing?

I am able to download the selected data (Cycle V 1605 R.1) for Aerosoft Airbus A318/319/320/321, PMDG P3Dv3, Majestic Q400 (Feelthere) and PFPX. However, when I try to install them I am now getting error messages. I updated the PMDG a few days ago before the latest NavDataPro update (1.0.3.0) and that data is shown as installed. When I try now it reports an error 10 - Install failed. My P3Dv3.2 is installed in C:\P3D\.

There seems to be a new version, but installation failed:

Installations-Datei nicht gefunden.F:/Aerosoft/NavDataPro\downloads\AS_NAVDATAPRO_V1031.exe

In the mentioned folder there is only the downloaded .zip. I can unzip the file, so i get the missing .exe, but installation is again aborted.

Matthias

After unzipping the AS_NAVDATAPRO_V1031 file manually and installing the updated application, I was able to successfully download and install the nav data to multiple aircraft (Airbus, PMDG, PFPX, Q400). The auto unzipping still needs to be sorted but thank you to Aerosoft for quickly addressing this issue.

Archived