Mega Airport Prague - advisory thread

Premek

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 8.2.2017 at 10:51, Aco1983 sagte:

Runway 30

Hi, sorry it took longer. I tested more. I have traffic at 06, 12 and 24. I used the afcad from the installer.

So I don't know what's wrong.

Inside the prague scenery folder are different AFCADs. Maybe you can try them.

They are for different Traffic programs. Default, MyTraffic2013, Online, UltimateTraffic2, Traffic 360 and WOAI.

I used default. Perhaps that helps.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

install now LKPR on fresh p3d (last version)...and i see this...

The taxilights (blue) in distance are red. Why??? I don't use PTA at moment, and i don't use any particular tweaks.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi @Premek

do you have any idea or a solution for the problem with flying in between APC airports? Have you found the issue? I know you have a lot to do with the work on ground handling, but that issue is really annoying.

Hello

Although not related to other then APC, I hope I can post my question here.

When starting my flight at the new EDDH (from JustSim) APC also starts even it's not registred in exe.xml, but the starting fail and it end up as a background window showing just a wide, white window that steal CPU and extreme lag in the sim. 
Closing APC process in program manager, bring the sim back to normal state.

Starting APC.exe manually standing at any other airport bring no harm. No lagging at all.

A few questions pop up...

- Why does EDDH from another developer execute the APC application? What can possibly send a execute command?

- Why does it fail to load? 

- How can I tell I have the latest version? Cannot find any info or download

- What if i just delete the whole APC folder? I guess Zurich will not run as supposed?

Up till now, APC have not made any errors for me, and I dont mind this approach to generate AP details. I hope you can help in my investigation of why this happen and solve it.

@masterhawk Hi, I'm not working on Ground Handling right now. Trying to tackle that "APC driven airports clash" issue instead. Unfortunately had not enough time to wrok on it as much as I'd like.

@NAXHi - could you please try to run the diagnostic utility from post #839? 

I believe you'll find there is another exe.xml. If not, then I would be HIGHLY interested to look at your machine via TeamViewer as that sounds weird.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 47 Minuten, NAX sagte:

Hello

Although not related to other then APC, I hope I can post my question here.

When starting my flight at the new EDDH (from JustSim) APC also starts even it's not registred in exe.xml, but the starting fail and it end up as a background window showing just a wide, white window that steal CPU and extreme lag in the sim. 
Closing APC process in program manager, bring the sim back to normal state.

Starting APC.exe manually standing at any other airport bring no harm. No lagging at all.

A few questions pop up...

- Why does EDDH from another developer execute the APC application? What can possibly send a execute command?

- Why does it fail to load? 

- How can I tell I have the latest version? Cannot find any info or download

- What if i just delete the whole APC folder? I guess Zurich will not run as supposed?

Up till now, APC have not made any errors for me, and I dont mind this approach to generate AP details. I hope you can help in my investigation of why this happen and solve it.

Hi, if you are using P3D there is a second exe.xml like Premek mentioned. If you right click on the APC.exe and choose Details, you can the versionnumber. If you have the latest Zurich installer it should be the latest official APC. There is one newer in the jetwaypatch.

Best is to run the diagnostic tool.

The Justsim EDDH uses SODE. Make sure you have the latest version of SODE. But on my machine a coexistence of SODE and APC is no problem.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 12 Minuten, Premek sagte:

@masterhawk Hi, I'm not working on Ground Handling right now. Trying to tackle that "APC driven airports clash" issue instead. Unfortunately had not enough time to wrok on it as much as I'd like.

@NAXHi - could you please try to run the diagnostic utility from post #839? 

I believe you'll find there is another exe.xml. If not, then I would be HIGHLY interested to look at your machine via TeamViewer as that sounds weird.

Ah, very good. I hope you will have success.

Thank you.

I'll try to answer your questions...

I have only had this problem on EDDH, but cannot promise it does not happen other places.

Regarding SODE, I have tried with and without it activated, but no change in behaviour.

The diag prog found one duplicate in the second dll.xml, and I have edited it manually.

See the result in Code under.

A teamViewer sesion is ok. pm for contact info

Windows version: WIN10.
Lockheed-Martin Prepar3D V3 installation found.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sim path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Sim executable C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\prepar3d.exe
Sim version 3.4 (3.4.22.19868)
SimConnect path: 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_32\Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect\10.0.61259.0__31bf3856ad364e35\Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect.dll'

Sim configuration file in Roaming folder: C:\Users\geir\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\prepar3d.cfg
SimObjects configuration file in Program Data folder: C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\SimObjects.cfg
Scenery configuration file: C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Scenery.cfg
EXE.xml file in Roaming folder: C:\Users\geir\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\exe.xml
EXE.xml file in Program Data folder: C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\exe.xml
DLL.xml file in Roaming folder: C:\Users\geir\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\dll.xml
DLL.xml file in Program Data folder: C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\dll.xml

Airport Controller declared version: 1.0.23.60715
APController.exe version: 1.0.23.60715
Installed APC airports:
 - Airport Berlin-Tegel (1.3.0.0) - Mega Airport Zurich V2.0 (1.3.1.61115) - Mega Airport Prague (1.0.6.60709)
APC airport's resources:
 - EDDT (1.3.0.0)
 - LKPR (1.0.6.60709)
 - LSZH (1.3.1.0)

-------------------------------------Diagnostic---------------------------------
SimObjectPaths in file 'C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\SimObjects.cfg' are consistent and does not need to be fixed.
All Airport Controller files are present in appropriate folder.
All SimObjects path are set correctly.
All installed APC scenery are present in Scenery.cfg.
File 'C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\exe.xml' is consistent and is does not need to be fixed.
File 'C:\Users\geir\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\exe.xml' is consistent and is does not need to be fixed.
File 'C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\exe.xml' does not include any duplicates.
   Couatl; XHT.APController
File 'C:\Users\geir\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\exe.xml' does not include any duplicates.
   No active addons in this file!
File 'C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\dll.xml' is consistent and is does not need to be fixed.
File 'C:\Users\geir\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\dll.xml' is consistent and is does not need to be fixed.
File 'C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\dll.xml' does not include any duplicates.
   TargetInfo; Addon Manager; Fury_1500
File 'C:\Users\geir\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\dll.xml' includes duplicates which cannot be removed. Please check the file manualy.
   ObjectFlow; ObjectFlow_P3D; FSUIPC 4; DafWings

================================================================================

Did some more testing yesterday, but it got to late to write a report.

After I edited the dll.xml to remove a duplicate, I booted up my usual testflight at EDDH. As usual FPS fluctaded from 15-27 every second or so.
I watched it for a little while and then used Alt+Tab to bring the APC app to focus. Imediatly the FPS stabilized at around 27.
I then closed the sim and booted up at another JustSim AP, but FPS was stabile right away. I moved the airplane to a third JustSim AP, and the same happened. Everything look in order.

Moving the aircraft back to EDDH, the fluctating fps reoccured, but this time I did nothing. After a while, the FPS got stable after all. This have not happened on earlier tests. I have even tried to fly out of the area to see if things got better if I just gor EDDH out of sight/memory, but I have not been able to get stable frames without closing APC.
Something has changed, but I feel I need to do even more testing. I will take a flight from EHAM-EDDH to see what happen when the scenery get loaded into cash. Also I need to boot up to EDDH after closing APC BEFORE I load the flight.
As it rest now, it seems that under given circumstances, APC will prevent other scenery to load properly into cash/memory or how it works. Then again, no one else have reported it, so it's not exactly a major problem :) 

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 6 Stunden , ScarfaceMkd sagte:

I'm missing the ResourcesLKPR.dll

How can i fix this?

Hi, if a reinstall does not fix the issue, try to follow this steps:

34 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

Hi, if a reinstall does not fix the issue, try to follow this steps:

OMG mate. Thanks alot. That fixed the problem. Basicly the LKPR installer only installs the entries into the apc.cfg file but doesnt create the needed files. 

Thanks again. You are awesome :)

On 15.5.2016 at 01:05, gforce800 sagte:

Hi, i found one more issue on P3D v3.2. The ground textures at nigh are looking very weird, just take a look at the screenshots.

Is it may possible to get an answer regarding the weird night textures (HDR Lighting)? People asking about this continuously since months! Thanks.

On 27. 2. 2017 at 17:44, Cpt. Oveur sagte:

Is it may possible to get an answer regarding the weird night textures (HDR Lighting)? People asking about this continuously since months! Thanks.

Here I have another picture showing the weird textures in more detail. I get the same with and without HDR. It seems that many people are having this issue in P3D.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 53 Minuten, Stefan bradtke sagte:

When we can expect the new working installer ?

I think that will take some time. Aerosoft had a lot to do in the last weeks and they have been low on personal. Look at the other addons which take long.

For the APC airports they have to verify the installer issue, test them against them self, make new ones and test again. A hell of work. But with my workaround #805 it's easy to handle until the new ones are out. Maybe they wait also for the new APC version that fixes the issue if you fly between two APC airports. But that also takes time as Premek mentioned.

• Administrator

Hello Stefan,

the new installers are still in our queue.

At the moment our staff is still fully involved in the migration of our download shop to the new system.

As soon as the new shop runs stable we will have time to rework the installers for all airports using the APC.

I expect we are able to update these installers within the next two weeks. 

Just restructured  the first post a bit - hopefully for the better :-)

The main change is it now contains the Diagnostic Tool.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

Just to let you know that I'm responsible for our company annual developer's conference in my real time job, as this is taking place in Prague this year.

It starts next Monday and the team will be here for two weeks. That means I was for almost two weeks not able to work on LKPR fixing/improvement and I'll not be able to get back on it till the middle(ish) of April.

Thanks for your understanding.

• Premek locked this topic

Archived