Mega Airport Prague - advisory thread

Premek

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!

Good morning

As I was not able to reproduce the issue with missing jetways on arrival to LKPR till now I'd like to ask volunteers to help me to identify the issue.

So when you are experiencing this issue, you are at least average FSX user, you understand a bit FSX configuration files and you have some time to spend, please send me a PM.

Many thanks,

Premek

Hi Premek, I had this issue, and after installing the patch the issue was solved. However when I landed at Zürich, runway lights were missing. After reinstallation of Zürich, Zürich was working again, but Prague was missing the ground textures and jetways. Have already sent you a detailed mail about it.

Just a quick question. Upon initial release, Prague did not include volumetric grass, according to a Simmarket review. 3D grass these days is kind of "the norm" and is featured in most decent payware scenery product. I'd like to ask if Prague was "given" 3D grass post release or still comes with those barren empty fields? I am looking forward to purchasing the product if and when 3D grass is added which this beautiful scenery surely deserves. Thank you.

@kityatyi1 Well, it's just point of view whether 3D grass is necessary on an airport of such size. We had this discussion internally and it was decided we will not supply this feature as it will affect FPS. More than that in real, the grass is always kept to be cut almost like on a golf pitch, so 3D grass as you know from small aeroclub airports will not be real.

Thank you for your response Premek. I beg to differ though. Most decent developers are / were able to bring 3D grass into massive airports without any FPS loss, just think of a north american developer's amazing Hong Kong, Munich, Istanbul, Seattle etc. scenery but numerous other releases from different teams could as well be named here, the list is endless. As popular as it has become these days, it is obvious that volumetric grass does enhance realism (unlike terminal interiors, terminal building's land-side fine details that have nothing to do with flying an airplane...) and that it adds to the overall atmosphere. And it can certainly be delivered without any performance hit. I am very sad that this will not happen with Prague - but since I've managed to survive without LKPR so far, I will cope somehow. Once again, thanks for your input.

Hello guys ! Just Installed Mega Airport Prague in my Prepared3DV3.4 and Unfortunately It Is Not Working Properly ! No Jetways No Ground Markings and Some Ground Textures are Blurry . I have Read and Followed the Instructions on First Page but With No Success .

It is a Very Nice Airport with Great Surroundings and Scenery . I Hope that the Developers Will Come Up With a Solution Soon !

I Applied the Patch 'JetwaysMissingOnArrivalPatch' but when I try To run AP Controller , I get an Error message  : Airport Controller Crash with code : 4  etc.    What is Going On ?

Any Help will be appreciated .

Thanks ,

Mike

18 hours ago, Premek said:

@michalis Sounds like you have no SImConnect installed properly - could this be the case?

Hello Premek and thank you for your reply !  If you are Referring to ,  Prepar3D_v3_SDK_Setup_3.4.14.18870 ... Yes I do have it . Is there Anything else I should do , Check , Run, Install to make this Scenery work Properly ?

Thanks Again ,

Mike 

P.s .  I Own Many Aerosoft's Products and All of them are Great and Working Perfect . I have no Idea Why or What is Going On with Prague , It Is Such a Wonderful Airport to fly and it is pity I am having Issues with it !  

15 hours ago, Premek said:

@michalis Did you read the point #4 here:

Hello Premek . Yes I have read # 4,  And Simconnect is Installed Properly . I Think I tried everything and still Unable to Fix the Problem . Whenever I try to Run APC I get The Same error code : 4 !

I am Running the Latest Version Sode 1.4.1

Thank you ,

Mike

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi @Premek I have trouble with LKPR. No ground markings and flying buildings.

I use it in combination with LSZH. I followed all hints in post 1.

I sent you a mail with all details.

LKPR 1.05

LSZH 1.04

Added your jetway patch 

P3D 3.4.14

SODE 1.4.1

FS GLOBAL Ultimate Mesh

FSUIPC, GSX, ORBX Vector is all up to date. LKPR is in AEC disabled.

Btw, I have no problems with sound.

12 hours ago, masterhawk said:

Hi @Premek I have trouble with LKPR. No ground markings and flying buildings.

I use it in combination with LSZH. I followed all hints in post 1.

I sent you a mail with all details.

LKPR 1.05

LSZH 1.04

Added your jetway patch 

P3D 3.4.14

SODE 1.4.1

FS GLOBAL Ultimate Mesh

FSUIPC, GSX, ORBX Vector is all up to date. LKPR is in AEC disabled.

Btw, I have no problems with sound.

@masterhawk First - please send the mail with configuration files. Second I dint get any mail anyway, sorry. 

Hi Masterhawk, maybe you have the same issue as I am running into. On my PC I have the following:

- Start my flight directly at LKPR [OK]

- Start my flight at another AirportController based airport (i.e. LSZH) and then load LKPR [N OK]

- Start my flight at any random other airport and then load LKPR [OK]

I only have these symptoms when flying from Zürich or Split into Prague...

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 10 Stunden , Premek sagte:

@masterhawk First - please send the mail with configuration files. Second I dint get any mail anyway, sorry. 

Hi @Premek,I have sent it to support@xht-labs.com on saturday evening.

vor 8 Stunden , Er!k sagte:

Hi Masterhawk, maybe you have the same issue as I am running into. On my PC I have the following:

- Start my flight directly at LKPR [OK]

- Start my flight at another AirportController based airport (i.e. LSZH) and then load LKPR [N OK]

- Start my flight at any random other airport and then load LKPR [OK]

I only have these symptoms when flying from Zürich or Split into Prague...

Hi, I have the problems when I direct load at LKPR.

Please login to display this image.

LSZH works great:

Please login to display this image.

Hi Premek, what can we do in order to isolate the issue? Can you reproduce the issue I described above? Using LSZH and LKPR latest version with the APController missing jetways on arrival fix.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 4 Stunden , Premek sagte:

@masterhawk Yes, you're right, sorry - I was looking for Sunday mails and the mail address you have in profile.

Did you contact Aerosoft support?

No I haven't. Is it still required? You have the files?

15 hours ago, masterhawk said:

No I haven't. Is it still required? You have the files?

I have the files but people from Aerosoft support team should try to fix the issues. I should rather work on further development of the Airport Controller ;-)

Archived