Mega Airport Prague - advisory thread

Premek

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 29.1.2017 at 21:04, Er!k sagte:

Still no luck... Same issue still occurs. Starting at LKPR and then go to LSZH OK. Starting at LSZH and then go to LKPR; still missing ground etc. Below a screenshot of my APC folder:

Please login to display this image.

vor 17 Stunden , Pedrodowd sagte:

Hi chaps

just a quick update.

With masterhawk's solution AND the no jetway patch, I now have the scenery working as it should at load in. flying between zurich and prague though i have no textures on arrival at lkpr

cheers!

Pete

vor 17 Stunden , Pedrodowd sagte:

The only way to get it to work once you have loaded zurich is to stop ap-controller in the task manager, then restart it. the textures re-appear at lkpr when ap-controller restarts.

Hi @Premek ,

I did some testing this evening. I can confirm what Er!k and Pedrodowd report. Start in LKPR all OK, arrival in LSZH all OK, back to LKPR no groundmarkings, runwaylightning and jetways. When I kill the APC after arrival in LKPR and resatrat it, all is normal. Attached some screenshots from my flight.

I had added the jetwaypatch as in my workaround mentioned.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs
vor 25 Minuten, Premek sagte:

@masterhawk Thanks for further investigation ;-)

Is this problem related to LSZH -> LKPR only or is it similar for other airports too? How about flight from Split or Tegel?

At the moment I don't have Split/Tegel installed. Maybe someone else can test these airports. I will now do a fast run from LKPR to german/danish border and back.

Ok @Premek, restart of P3D, start in LKPR all OK, flyover Hamburg, back to LKPR all OK. Screenshot from arrival.

• Deputy Sheriffs

@Premek

Installed Split 1.43 (Before I cleared the APC folder, because I wanted a backup. Then I copied back LKPR and LSZH) and will test now. But I have one question: With LKPR there was inside the AirportController a folder "CommonResources" created. In this folder is a folder simobjects. This simobjects were not registered by the installer in the simobjects.cfg of P3D. Are they required? Than this would be another bug in the installer.

Will now test LKPR-Split-LKPR

Results:

Same Error. Start in LKPR all OK, arrival in LDSP all OK, back to LKPR no groundmarkings, runwaylightning and jetways. When I kill the APC after arrival in LKPR and restart it, all is normal. Attached some screenshots from my flight.

• Deputy Sheriffs

@Premek

Ok, did one last test. From LSZH to LKPR.

Start LSZH all Ok, arrival at LKPR same error: no groundmarkings, runwaylightning and jetways.

I think there is a problem inside LKPR, when another APC module (airport) was loaded first or between.

Btw: I allways used the jetwaypatch, and did a full resart of P3D between every test flight.

My last apc.cfg:

apc.cfg

Different APC Versions:

LKPR 1.05: 1.0.23.60715

LSZH 1.04: 1.0.23.60715

LDSP 1.43: 1.0.19.60602

jetwaypatch: 1.0.26.60731    -> used during testing

Good night everyone!

@flightmanager Fully agree with you! Unfortunatelly, 90% issues in this forum is not even the developer job, it's rather support thing.... :-|

You have to wait for installer from Aerosoft - that's all I can tell right now.

Good evening all

It took much longer than expected, but it also includes bit more than expected :-)

Here is the tool: 

XHT Diagnostic Tool.zip (updated 06-Feb-2017, 19:46 GMT)

Just run it and you should get all necessary information in the console. On the end a diagnostic session folder will be opened where you can find diagnostic logs as well as backup-ed CFG files. The tool will try fix well known issues.

Hope this will help.

Cheers,

Premek

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 5.2.2017 at 17:31, Premek sagte:

Good evening all

It took much longer than expected, but it also includes bit more than expected :-)

Here is the tool: 

XHT Diagnostic Tool.zip

Just run it and you should get all necessary information in the console. On the end a diagnostic session folder will be opened where you can find diagnostic logs as well as backup-ed CFG files. The tool will try fix well known issues.

Hope this will help.

Cheers,

Premek

Hi @Premek,

the tool crashes on my PC. Latest Win10. Even when I try to run as admin.

@masterhawk Thanks for the feedback. Could you please send a screeenshot of a content of your AirportController folder?

EDIT: Also, try new version of the tool, which is now updated (in the same post)

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 13 Stunden , Premek sagte:

@masterhawk Thanks for the feedback. Could you please send a screeenshot of a content of your AirportController folder?

EDIT: Also, try new version of the tool, which is now updated (in the same post)

Hi @Premek, also the new version crashes, but it runs one step further.

I think the reason is the special structure of my system. I'm running only P3Dv3HF3, but I have installed a fake structure of FSX, P3Dv1 and P3Dv2. With the command "mklink" I created a lot of symbolic links.  All the fake folders are directed to the P3Dv3 folders. It works great.

Maybe your tool has now a problem with the recognition of the sim. Can you implement a function, where I can select for which sim the tool should scan?

28 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

With the command "mklink" I created a lot of symbolic links.  All the fake folders are directed to the P3Dv3 folders.

Yep - that would be an issue. This is rather non-standard setup and I'd need to see it to be able to cope with it.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 2 Stunden , Premek sagte:

Yep - that would be an issue. This is rather non-standard setup and I'd need to see it to be able to cope with it.

Hi @Premek, I sent you (support@xht-labs.com) the files of the diagnostic session.

I deleted my fake registry entries, and then the tool was running fine.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi @Premek, is there a logging/debugging function inside APC? If yes, I could offer to do my TestFlight from LSZH to LKPR again, so that you can track what is going inside APC wrong, when LKPR is loaded after another APC airport was already loaded.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 38 Minuten, Aco1983 sagte:

Hi,

I use LKPR 1.05 my traffic planes dont take off from runway?

Could somebody know why this happens?

I use win 10

P3D V2.3

Thanks

Have you tried the newest afcad from post one?

1 minute ago, masterhawk said:

Have you tried the newest afcad from post one?

LATEST VERSIONS:

LKPR installer: 1.05

APC: 1.0.23.60715

LKPR: 1.0.6.60709

CHANGELOG: 

1.00        Release Version

1.01        Workaround for faulty GSX behaviour interfering with APC

New AutogenModifierLauncher execution for Windows 8 / 10

1.02        Fixed AutogenModifier in P3D

1.03        Fixed AFCAD (mainly for RWY12 - positions / range / start point / treshold)

Extended range of approach lights visibility (from ca.8 mi to ca.30 mi)

1.04       Dynamic Jetways feature added

1.05       Dynamic Jetways should not cause dramatic FPS drop, jetways are controllable via Ctrl+J, jetways at stands 27-31 are fixed now (no more "short" for some a/c)

Latest AFCAD:

LKPR_ADEX_XHT_DFLT.BGL

this i try but same

• Deputy Sheriffs

Does your AI Traffic work with other airport addons?

At the moment I can't say if this is a problem of LKPR, because I don't use traffic. Maybe I can test it tomorrow.

Yes from other addons i try putted same aircraft , and from this addons it fly whitout a problem

But in LKPR i used diffrent aircrafts but not one aircraft take off .

planes taxi on the runway and stay after little time the plane is gone.

but i also saw that there is no talking between aircrafts and tower.

• Premek locked this topic

Archived