• Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs

@Premek Thanks.

Observatios:

Zurich damages Prague

Prague doesn't install correct after Zurich

only in the second round exist a P3DProxy.dll but a lot other files are missing

in first round RessourcesLSZH.dll is missing

All in all very strange. And all that has to be crosschecked against Split and Tegel. I think aerosoft has now a lot to do. Sorry guys.

• Deputy Sheriffs

@Premek I have a solution for at least LSZH and LKPR. Both Airports are working. How long has it now taken to find the bug? One year?

1. Install LKPR (Backup APC Folder)

2. Deinstall LKPR

3. Install LSZH (Backup APC Folder)

4. Install LKPR

5. Copy back the Content of the backuped  LKPR APC Folder

6. Check the entries of APC.cfg with the backup APC.cfg's (the system is similar to  exe.xml/dll.xml  -- I attached my working file)

7. Add the Jetway Patch

With the same method it should be possible to fix also Tegel and Split, if there is a similar error in the installers until aerosoft releases fixed installers.

Waht is going wrong:

1. LSZH after LKPR

The installer does not add anything new to the APC folder (the APC.cfg entry is done), because it ckecks, that APC is already installed. So the LSZH ressource and P3DProxy is missing, that leads to an internal APC error that results in nonworking at LKPR.

2. LKPR after LSZH

The installer does not add anything new to the APC folder, because it ckecks, that APC is already installed. So a lot LKPR files are missing, that leads to the APC error at LKPR.

Wy offers LSZH a P3DProxy.dll? In LKPR and in the jetwaypatch is no P3DProxy.dll. Now I have both P3DProxy and FSXProxy.

My working APC cfg:

apc.cfg

My working APC Folder:

Please login to display this image.

Sounds hopeful! Well done Masterhawk!

Could someone supply the missing files for pasting into the AP controller folder? My cfg file is correct from the looks of it.  If I understand you correctly we just need the missing .dll files that are missing for AP controller to function again?
Thanks again 

Pete

Hi all

just a clarification about files:

P3DProxy.dll - is no more necessary and it will have no influence on functionality if present or missing;

Resources[XXXX].dll (where [XXXX] is airport ICAO code) - this file is related to particular airport.

Until Aerosoft fixes installers of all airports using APC masterhawk's workaround is the best way to get APC airport working.

Hi mr Premek,

Is there any solution for those missing stuff?

Followed every solution in this topic, but still nothing.

When just arriving at Praque at night there where no runway lights, no papi, no runway/taxiway marks and no jetways.

Apc was running!!

Departing everything is ok.

Also submitted a support ticket.

Best regards John

The same issue as I posted it very early

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello.

I´ve purchased and installed Prag 1.05 yesterday. At daytime everything looks very good but at night the buildings become transparent as you see on the pictures. Is this a known issue with the airport? Run on P3D V3.4 HF2. No other APC controlled Airports installed so far.

Greetings

2017-1-29_1-42-27-94.bmp

2017-1-29_1-42-39-500.bmp

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 1 hour , Hisham Selim sagte:

The same issue as I posted it very early

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vor 1 hour , kaminho sagte:

Hello.

I´ve purchased and installed Prag 1.05 yesterday. At daytime everything looks very good but at night the buildings become transparent as you see on the pictures. Is this a known issue with the airport? Run on P3D V3.4 HF2. No other APC controlled Airports installed so far.

Greetings

2017-1-29_1-42-27-94.bmp

2017-1-29_1-42-39-500.bmp

You should make sure, that the simobjects and APC.exe are registerd correct and that APC and flightsim are running both with the same privilegs (admin yes or no).

@Hisham Selim Have you added the missing jetway patch from post #1?

http://forum.aerosoft.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=88503

@kaminho have you added any shader tool like PTA? Try to disable it. Have you tried different settings in P3D? What driver are you running, I'm on AMD 17.1.1

Have you cleared the shaderfolder after driver or P3D update?

My night visuals are ok.

1 hour ago, masterhawk said:

@kaminho have you added any shader tool like PTA? Try to disable it. Have you tried different settings in P3D? What driver are you running, I'm on AMD 17.1.1

Thanks @masterhawk - that would be my advice too :-)

Hi all,

I just came back to FSX-SE after some time. And I discovered the jetways are not moving.

CTRL+J not working (is assigned, default gateways work), GSX tells me it has default jetways, Advanced Animations are enabled, Dynamic Jetways enabled in Config tool provided. I have no other scenery I read about (Split, Zurich) installed. Already did clean LKPR install.

Tried with PMDG 737, 777, default 737, Default A321

I cannot remember if they were working previously on my install, I know I had v1.05 installed before.

Everything else work, ground poly, GSX, they are present on arrival....

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 11 Minuten, Er!k sagte:

@masterhawk Which install order would you recommend in case I also use Split as well? And there was a nojetwaysonarrival patch, is this one needed as well?

I would:

1. install everyone first separate (install & deinstall), backup the APC folder for each one.

2. Install all of them in one run

3. check the APC.exe version in the backups and copy back the backupos with the oldest ones first. (don't touch apc.cfg, because it sholud be ok, but you can ckeck it, to be sure.)

4. last thing is the patch, because it offers the newest APC.exe (I use it).

4 hours ago, BJHawk said:

Hi all,

I just came back to FSX-SE after some time. And I discovered the jetways are not moving.

CTRL+J not working (is assigned, default gateways work), GSX tells me it has default jetways, Advanced Animations are enabled, Dynamic Jetways enabled in Config tool provided. I have no other scenery I read about (Split, Zurich) installed. Already did clean LKPR install.

Tried with PMDG 737, 777, default 737, Default A321

I cannot remember if they were working previously on my install, I know I had v1.05 installed before.

Everything else work, ground poly, GSX, they are present on arrival....

OK, got it working, all I have to do is kill APControler in Task Manager once the game is loaded and start it again manualy...... Any idea what's wrong?

3 hours ago, masterhawk said:

I would:

1. install everyone first separate (install & deinstall), backup the APC folder for each one.

2. Install all of them in one run

3. check the APC.exe version in the backups and copy back the backupos with the oldest ones first. (don't touch apc.cfg, because it sholud be ok, but you can ckeck it, to be sure.)

4. last thing is the patch, because it offers the newest APC.exe (I use it).

Still no luck... Same issue still occurs. Starting at LKPR and then go to LSZH OK. Starting at LSZH and then go to LKPR; still missing ground etc. Below a screenshot of my APC folder:

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 58 Minuten, Er!k sagte:

Still no luck... Same issue still occurs. Starting at LKPR and then go to LSZH OK. Starting at LSZH and then go to LKPR; still missing ground etc. Below a screenshot of my APC folder:

Hi, I will check tomorrow evening, now it's to late. Maybe Premek has some idea.

Hi chaps

just a quick update.

With masterhawk's solution AND the no jetway patch, I now have the scenery working as it should at load in. flying between zurich and prague though i have no textures on arrival at lkpr

cheers!

Pete

The only way to get it to work once you have loaded zurich is to stop ap-controller in the task manager, then restart it. the textures re-appear at lkpr when ap-controller restarts.

On 29.1.2017 at 10:56, masterhawk sagte:

You should make sure, that the simobjects and APC.exe are registerd correct and that APC and flightsim are running both with the same privilegs (admin yes or no).

@Hisham Selim Have you added the missing jetway patch from post #1?

http://forum.aerosoft.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=88503

My night visuals are ok.

Hello.

PTA causes the issue. Without PTA it´s okay.

Thank you!

Greetings

• Premek locked this topic

Archived