Mega Airport Prague - advisory thread

Premek

23 minutes ago, DarrianCZE said:

Could you please try this hotfix?

Turn off the sim

Open the *sim*/Aerosoft/AirportController and replace those 3 files.

Launch sim and try.

LKPR Hotfix.rar

Thanks!

Docking systems are now working!!! But Jetways not :( 

I dont know, whether this HF was supposed to solve my Jetways issue too, but if so, then it didn't work...

Please login to display this image.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ornmat said:

Thanks!

Docking systems are now working!!! But Jetways not :( 

I dont know, whether this HF was supposed to solve my Jetways issue too, but if so, then it didn't work...

Yep, it should. Try to restart APC one more time, it has proved to work when jetways did not come to life after applying the hotfix.

3 minutes ago, DarrianCZE said:

Yep, it should. Try to restart APC one more time, it has proved to work when jetways did not come to life after applying the hotfix.

:o

No way....... 

It actually works :D:o 

The restart of APC helped.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

It feels now like completely new scenery!

Just now, ornmat said:

:o

No way....... 

It actually works :D:o 

The restart of APC helped.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

It feels now like completely new scenery!

Wonderful :-)

Sorry for being lazy to through all these pages - I am trying to skip the boring part and jump right in the middle. I am considering purchasing LKPR, is it now fully working in P3dV4 please?

19 hours ago, kityatyi1 said:

Sorry for being lazy to through all these pages - I am trying to skip the boring part and jump right in the middle. I am considering purchasing LKPR, is it now fully working in P3dV4 please?

Hi,

we are currently in a process of negotiation with Aerosoft. Write us a mail ( support@xht-labs.com ), please

3 hours ago, petr758 said:

Hi, I have this problem with wrong position. I did everything and also downloaded LKPR hotfix. Can somebody help me?

Hi Petr,

you have probably used my "manual installation guide", correct?

If that is true, you also need to replace one .bgl file in order to have correct object placement. 

Copy this file into the Prepar3D V4/Aerosoft/Mega Airport Prague/Scenery.

Darrian

LKPR_objects.BGL

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I really like the Megaairport Prague Scenery, but I bought Prepar3d V4 and had problems with missing runway and taxiway textures and markings. Then I applied the changes in the simobjects and exe.xml etc. and it worked. Unfortunately I had to re-install Prepar3d once again and all changes were lost. Strangely the fix which worked the first time did not work now. I double checked that I entered everything correctly but still it did not work. The small tool APC-to-P3Dv4'  is not available any longer as it seems so what option do I have to get Prague working once again?

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 16.9.2017 at 10:19, Boneking sagte:

Hi, I really like the Megaairport Prague Scenery, but I bought Prepar3d V4 and had problems with missing runway and taxiway textures and markings. Then I applied the changes in the simobjects and exe.xml etc. and it worked. Unfortunately I had to re-install Prepar3d once again and all changes were lost. Strangely the fix which worked the first time did not work now. I double checked that I entered everything correctly but still it did not work. The small tool APC-to-P3Dv4'  is not available any longer as it seems so what option do I have to get Prague working once again?

Hi, please ceck this posts.

1. is general advise

2. is how to

3. is a fix for how to

4. is a hotfix 

5. is another fix

3 hours ago, masterhawk said:

Hi, please ceck this posts.

1. is general advise

2. is how to

3. is a fix for how to

4. is a hotfix 

5. is another fix

Thank you for your cooperation, Masterhawk :-) I have already contacted him.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13.05.2016 at 7:10 PM, Premek said:

APC: 1.0.23.60715

I apologize for the dullness, but I do not have taxi lines in the P4 taxi lines markings and lines, ground texture is blury! Installed JetwaysMissingOnArrivalPatch and LKPR Hotfix, nothing helps!

19 minutes ago, sparrow154 said:

I apologize for the dullness, but I do not have taxi lines in the P4 taxi lines markings and lines, ground texture is blury! Installed JetwaysMissingOnArrivalPatch and LKPR Hotfix, nothing helps!

Hi Sparrow,

what simulator do you have?

17 minutes ago, DarrianCZE said:

Official P3D v4 is not yet available, I'm afraid. We are currently negotiating about it with Aerosoft. Stay tuned. You can get the latest information at our website: https://www.xht-labs.com/ and on our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/XHT.Labs/

Thanks for the answer. It's a pity!

On 7.6.2017 at 1:01 PM, Premek said:

Hi all

Just added a 'APC-to-P3Dv4' tool which will do all the stuff mentioned by DarrienCZE in post #907 (thanks Darrien :-) ) and will also replace the 'LKPR_objects.bgl' which caused VDGS misplacement.

So, to install Mega Airport Prague to P3D v4:

1. install the scenery using latest installer (version 1.05)

2. apply the 'Pathway missing on arrival' patch

3. run the 'APC-to-P3Dv4' tool (as ADMINISTRATOR!)

4. Only in a case the tool complains about the paths, use the parameters in command line listed in the spolier.

Just for your info - the VDGS misplacement was due to a bug persisting in FSX/P3D for ages - BGL (non-animated) objects was placed differently then SimObjects (bit simplified - one of them take the AGL, one of them the AGS). This caused for instance a known bug when when a developer tried to place a light/effect on a poles placed by BGL, on some locations the effect/light could be even half a meter from the pole. This bug was fixed in v4 and hence our correction caused opposite effect :-) Have to say the SDK documentation looks like some is trying hard to improve it. Thanks L-M ;-)

I can't find the APC-to-P3D4 tool anymore. Has anyone a Link to it?

Hello, I purchased LKPR v1.05 and I experience problems with the scenery. Blurred taxiways, no markings, some buildings are floating etc. I run FSX Acceleration, Win 10, ORBX Global & Vector, and GSX.

I understand that these issues are solvable but I cannot find my way into 42 pages of posts. Can someone please help me to fix the problems?

Thank you

13 minutes ago, Bisto said:

Hello, I purchased LKPR v1.05 and I experience problems with the scenery. Blurred taxiways, no markings, some buildings are floating etc. I run FSX Acceleration, Win 10, ORBX Global & Vector, and GSX.

I understand that these issues are solvable but I cannot find my way into 42 pages of posts. Can someone please help me to fix the problems?

Thank you

Hello Bisto, I will happily assist you :-)

When you are loaded in the FSX, open the task manager. Do you have a process called APController.exe there?

When I start the FSX there is a security warning about running the APController.exe. If I choose to run it it appears in the task manager. Otherwise not.

3 minutes ago, Bisto said:

When I start the FSX there is a security warning about running the APController.exe. If I choose to run it it appears in the task manager. Otherwise not.

Yes, so that is correct. Could you please send me your fsx.cfg?

• Premek locked this topic

Archived