Mega Airport Prague - advisory thread

Premek

Hi,

well... you're saying that you have issues with SODE. Unfortunately Prague is not using SODE. If you can see the taxiways and lights, then the issue is not with Prague.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, henry23 said:

Hi Premek, I am now having serious issues with sode both in Pd3 v3.4 and  P3dV4.

P3DV3-diagnostic.log

I think you wanted to write APC instead of SODE as I do not see any evidence of SODE in the log file ;-)

Looks like bit of a mess in the installation. I guess TV session will be the best way.

• Deputy Sheriffs

@Premek

I think he is talking about SODE. The platform manager belongs to that tool.

@henry23

Since version 1.5.x SODE does not use any longer exe and dll xml files. You should:

1. delete any SODE related entries in dll and exe xml (both locations for each)

2. clear SODE from simobjects.cfg AND add-on.cfg

#above steps for all your sims

3. Backup your xml and simobjects files in the SODE folder under C:\ProgramData\12bPilots\SODE

4. uninstall SODE

5. reinstall latest SODE

I think you had previously installed SODE 1.4.2 and than updated to 1.5.x.

SODE should have done the needed corrections itself. But in your case something gone wrong.

And then please switch to this topic:

Try reading this post:

Thank you so much for your help, especially Masterhawk. I followed your instructions and everything is now working properly. I could see where the problem was but had no idea how to fix it. It was quite simple in the end. Thank you.

Good afternoon, 

My name's Vojtech Cerny and i would like to ask you, if you could help me 
with issue UNKWN/TYPE

I was trying to run HarvesterLauncher.bat even as an administrator but I'm still
getting UNKWN/TYPE on VSDG => not working jetways.

I install Mega Airport Prague for P3dv4 based on an article posted in this topic.

Thank you very much for your support and wish you good day,

Vojtech Cerny

Aditional info:

Simulator: P3Dv4

Addons: ORBX (global, europelc, treeshd), AS2016, ASCA, PMDG 777, GSX, 
FSUIPC (free version), and others airport scenery (flytampa)

DLL.XML

exe.xml

simobjects.cfg

scenery.cfg

Prepar3D.cfg

Please login to display this image.

Dobrý den Přemku, 

I'm using an PMDG 777, GSX, FSUIPC free - demo version, ORBX Global base, ORBX Europe openLC, ORBX TreesHD, Activesky2016, ASCA

Thank you,

Vojtech

Hi there

I also have problems with my Prague scenery. The ground textures are very blurry and there are no taxiway or runway lines. I already was in contact with Tom Weigandt from the Aerosoft Support, but couldn't get any better results. For this reason he advised me to post here.

We checked already that AP Controller is working and SODE Version 1.4.2 is installed. I do also have Aerosoft Zurich scenery, which is running perfectly. I am using FSX with SP2 installed.

Any ideas what else I could try?

Kind regards

Daniel

43 minutes ago, Swissdani said:

Hi there

I also have problems with my Prague scenery. The ground textures are very blurry and there are no taxiway or runway lines. I already was in contact with Tom Weigandt from the Aerosoft Support, but couldn't get any better results. For this reason he advised me to post here.

We checked already that AP Controller is working and SODE Version 1.4.2 is installed. I do also have Aerosoft Zurich scenery, which is running perfectly. I am using FSX with SP2 installed.

Any ideas what else I could try?

Kind regards

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

you are having this issue because Airport Controller is not running properly.

Could you please send here following files?

exe.xml

simobjects.cfg

Darrian

• Deputy Sheriffs

@Swissdani You also have installed Zurich, then there is an issue with the installers. Then you should check:

I Inserted my apc.cfg and a screenshot of my APC folder (the backup folders are from me, see above link).

lkpr.jpg

apc.cfg

On ‎27‎.‎06‎.‎2017 at 08:56, DarrianCZE sagte:

Hi Daniel,

you are having this issue because Airport Controller is not running properly.

Could you please send here following files?

exe.xml

simobjects.cfg

Darrian

Hello Darrian

Togehter with the aerosoft support we were checking via the Taskmanager that AP Controller is running. This test was fine.

I can not find a simobjects.cfg file, where would that be stored? I added fsx.cfg though, maybe this helps.

Kind regards

Daniel

exe.xml

fsx.cfg

34 minutes ago, Swissdani said:

Hello Darrian

Togehter with the aerosoft support we were checking via the Taskmanager that AP Controller is running. This test was fine.

I can not find a simobjects.cfg file, where would that be stored? I added fsx.cfg though, maybe this helps.

Kind regards

Daniel

exe.xml

fsx.cfg

Are you running FSX as an administrator? Is the APController.exe set to run as an administrator? If not, try to enable it in the Compatilibity tab of the file properties. Or vice versa.

vor 19 Minuten, DarrianCZE sagte:

Are you running FSX as an administrator? Is the APController.exe set to run as an administrator? If not, try to enable it in the Compatilibity tab of the file properties. Or vice versa.

FSX always as an admin. APCcontroller.exe was without admin rights. Just changed to admin rights as well, but the result is still the same. No effect at all.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 1 minute, Swissdani sagte:

FSX always as an admin. APCcontroller.exe was without admin rights. Just changed to admin rights as well, but the result is still the same. No effect at all.

Hi do you run Zurich v2? If yes, was it installed prior Prague?

• Deputy Sheriffs
Vor 1 Stunde, Swissdani sagte:

Hello Darrian

Kind regards

Daniel

exe.xml

fsx.cfg

There is an error inside your fsx.cfg.

In the [Main] section your simobjects are stored. The numbering of your different entries is not continuous. You are missing number 9. You should move the lines with number 10 and 11 direct under line 8 and then renumber them to 9 and 10.

Just now, masterhawk said:

There is an error inside your fsx.cfg.

In the [Main] section your simobjects are stored. The numbering of your different entries is not continuous. You are missing number 9. You should move the lines with number 10 and 11 direct under line 8 and then renumber them to 9 and 10.

Thanks Masterhawk! Got infected by P3D a bit :D

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 7 Minuten, Swissdani sagte:

Yes and Yes.

Then it is very likely that you are also suffering the installer issue I mentioned above.

Pleas check inside the airport controller folder if you have a file RessourcesLKPR.dll

and if you have the LKPR entries inside the APC.cfg file.

vor 4 Minuten, masterhawk sagte:

Then it is very likely that you are also suffering the installer issue I mentioned above.

Pleas check inside the airport controller folder if you have a file RessourceLKPR.dll

and if you have the LKPR entries inside the APC.cfg file.

Seems like there are missing.

The error in the fsx.cfg is already corrected, thanks a lot for that

apc.cfg

On ‎27‎.‎06‎.‎2017 at 19:17, masterhawk sagte:

@Swissdani You also have installed Zurich, then there is an issue with the installers. Then you should check:

I Inserted my apc.cfg and a screenshot of my APC folder (the backup folders are from me, see above link).

lkpr.jpg

apc.cfg

So I should now the following correct?

1. Deinstall Zurich and Prague

2. Install Prague and copy whole Aerosoft/APC Folder

3. Deinstall Prague

4. Install Zurich and make a second backup of APC Folder

5. Reinstall Prague and copy the files from both backup APC Folders back to the main one? Or only from the Prague backup?

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 9 Minuten, Swissdani sagte:

Seems like there are missing.

The error in the fsx.cfg is already corrected, thanks a lot for that

apc.cfg

Ok, inside your APC.cfg are the entries for Zurich, tegel and Prague. You have the dll for tegel and Zurich.

1. backup your airport controller folder.

2. Uninstall Prague Zurich and tegel

3 install prague

4 Install tegel and zurich

5 copy back backup replacing files

6 install jetway patch.

• Premek locked this topic

Archived