Mega Airport Prague - advisory thread

Premek

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi I have recently noticed that at every start of fsx there is a message saying AP controller crashed with code 4.

is there a solution

Please login to display this image.

On 3/14/2017 at 6:48 PM, Isac2254 said:

Hi I have recently noticed that at every start of fsx there is a message saying AP controller crashed with code 4.

is there a solution

Make sure you have all simconnects installed :)

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 14.3.2017 at 18:48, Isac2254 sagte:

is there a solution

In post #1 of this thread is a FAQ. The listed issue no 4 is yours. Try to follow that advise.

Hi

In the end off installation  the small  window appears but for a second so I can't read it (print screen doesn't help picture to blurred when zoooming) but on the top I can see "C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe." When I open Prepare3d I don't  see the airplane (it looks like whole aircraft is underground) and there is no  terminal building.

Prepar3d ver 3.4.22.19868

Windows 7 64 bit

FTX Global Base

ORBX Global Base

ORBX Vector

ORBX Open LC Europe

REX Essential

Active Sky 2016

GSX

FSUIPC

EZDOK

Files:

apc.cfg

dll.xml

exe.xml

Prepar3D.cfg

scenery.cfg

simobjects.cfg

As I posted before, it´s not customers/forum members responsibility to solve the issues concerning missing taxiways, jetbridges etc.. So now again I´m asking, when a new full working installer will be released, as Premek mentioned this a few weeks ago.

Thanks for understanding. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On 1.3.2017 at 10:43, Guenter Zehnel sagte:

Hello Stefan,

the new installers are still in our queue.

At the moment our staff is still fully involved in the migration of our download shop to the new system.

As soon as the new shop runs stable we will have time to rework the installers for all airports using the APC.

I expect we are able to update these installers within the next two weeks. 

Any news?

Good evening.

I have a request to you. After a clean install my PC, reinstall FSX steam etc., I have a problem with FPS at LKPR.

FPS 3-4 on the ground and immediately after takeoff 20-30FPS.

Other airports are ok.

Thank you for any advice (sorry for bad english)

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 8 Stunden , Bobo81 sagte:

Good evening.

I have a request to you. After a clean install my PC, reinstall FSX steam etc., I have a problem with FPS at LKPR.

FPS 3-4 on the ground and immediately after takeoff 20-30FPS.

Other airports are ok.

Thank you for any advice (sorry for bad english)

Hi, have you tried to switch off the dynamic jetways? 

The tool is in post #1 and your issue is described in issue nr.1 in the same post.

• Deputy Sheriffs
Vor 1 Stunde, Bobo81 sagte:

Hello,

negative sir.
Configuration Tool failed at step 2:
Exception details:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Do you have the latest version (1.05) of LKPR?

have tried to place the conigurationtool in different locations (LKPR folder, simobjects subfolder in LKPR folder, etc....)?

Do you also have the jetwaypatch added from post #1?

Do you also have other airports with APC (split, Berlin tegel, Zurich) running? If yes, have you checked post #805?

It's possible to deactivate the jetways manually in a config file. #399

try, if this steps help. If not, we have to wait for @Premek

Hello,

error probably be found.

After turning off the addon Night 3D Czech, Slovakia, Hungary and 20-30 FPS ... but it's strange, before reinstalling everything worked.

Thank you

Hi all

As I want to increase the number of supported models for jetways/VDGS recognition may I ask anyone willing help to send me yours 'CustomerAircraftData.cfg' file if you can find it in your AirportController folder? Send it to 'support /at/ xht-labs.com' with message subject 'Customer Aircraft Data' please.

Many thanks,

Premek

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

As the progress on Ground Handling feature for LKPR is not as good as I expected, we decided to reveal the Ground Handling functionality which is already included in the latest installation of LKPR.

To be able to see the service vehicles like on this video, please edit your apc.cfg file followiing way:

1. Open the apc.cfg in Notepad (the default one) and find lines <DynamicJetways>true</DynamicJetways> and <HDTextures>true</HDTextures>

2. To allow Ground Handling for user aircraft, insert between lines mentioned in point 1 following text: <UsersGroundHandling>true</UsersGroundHandling>

3. To allow Ground Handling for AI aircraft, insert between lines mentioned in point 1 following text: <AIGroundHandling>true</AIGroundHandling>

Please be aware it is not yet finished feature and at some circumstances it could be buggy. 

Hello,

is it possible to use LKPR together with Berlin-Tegel, Split, Zürich und PTA?

I'm missing parts from the scenery (APController is running) like Taxilines, ... . There are some post with this Problems month ago, but no working solution.

Today I deleted Prag togehter with Split, Berlin, Zürich and the APController folder. After that, a new install for Prag (only) was done. APController is running, but still no taxilines, ...

Any working solution? Month's are over, and Aerosoft hasn't done anything! A disappointment for customers!

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 8 Minuten, Ulmel sagte:

Hello,

is it possible to use LKPR together with Berlin-Tegel, Split, Zürich und PTA?

I'm missing parts from the scenery (APController is running) like Taxilines, ... . There are some post with this Problems month ago, but no working solution.

Today I deleted Prag togehter with Split, Berlin, Zürich and the APController folder. After that, a new install for Prag (only) was done. APController is running, but still no taxilines, ...

Any working solution? Month's are over, and Aerosoft hasn't done anything! A disappointment for customers!

The airport runs fine, just follow the advice in post #1. If you use more than one APC airport, please take care of post #805

On 18. 5. 2017 at 11:10, Premek sagte:

Hello

As the progress on Ground Handling feature for LKPR is not as good as I expected, we decided to reveal the Ground Handling functionality which is already included in the latest installation of LKPR.

Hi, if I arrive at the gate and shut my engines off, only the jetway will connect but not the ground handling, do I need to do a specific action to activate it?

17 hours ago, gforce800 said:

Hi, if I arrive at the gate and shut my engines off, only the jetway will connect but not the ground handling, do I need to do a specific action to activate it?

What aircraft?

The problem is I do not have any PMDG aircraft so tough to reproduce. May I ask you to send me the 'CustomerAircraftData.cfg' file please?

• Premek locked this topic

Archived