Mega Airport Prague - advisory thread

Premek

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the same Problem :(. It does not show me the Jetways an strange taxiways on Apron.

It is really strange. I have installed the APC from the 1. Site in this thread.

I have ORBX and i have disable LKPR.

you wrote "I have installed the APC from the 1. Site in this thread"

that doesn't automatically mean "it runs" as it has to be started from FSX/P3D which need the entry in the exe.xml file

@Premek - is there a reason why APCONTROLLER will load twice in Task Manager when in P3D ...? I haven't installed or reinstalled any scenery with APC only a few aircraft and ORBX scenery.

I see APC only once in exe.xml ... and in prepar3D.cfg the SimObejectPaths are lined up correctly under [MAIN]

Regards

Terblanche

2 hours ago, Terblanche said:

does that mean I can delete the entry in %AppData% ....?

Yes.

2 hours ago, Terblanche said:

I'm just tickled why APC appears twice in Task Manager.

No clue :-|

On 1/1/2017 at 10:55 AM, stijnsarah18 said:

Ok i solved the problem...

My Apcontroller.exe wasn't in my exe.xml file and wasn't running when opening LKPR.

I added the entry now and it's all working...

I'm a little confused here. What exe.xml file? Do you have a directory or a way I can find this file so I can add apcontroller into it?

@Premek I have a problem where about 5 miles out on final, the whole airport goes black, the reappears a moment later without jetways. I can manually start apcontroller.exe, but when I do so, my FPS goes down the dump. My VAS was able to stay constant throughout the flight, even during the flicker, and I loaded the flight in Prague before making the flight itself.

Thanks

And the next one with that problem. Funny thing is I had it working with 1.04 (although there were a lot of other problems), but now with the latest version in P3D, this place looks like it has been built on grass.

And I checked the simobjects, the exe, the apc running and so on - everything should be fine.

Although I notice that apc tends to crash a lot, but this isn't related to the problem seen in the pic, since this problem is there with apc running or not.

I am close to asking for a refund. Prague has given me nothing but headaches. And I am no noob, I know my way around with the sim...

Please login to display this image.

@darem I'm sorry - it looks like squeezed P3D installation. This texture has NOTHING to do with LKPR and/or AirportController. Did you contacted Aerosoft support? Do you use any ORBX product?

No, it has nothing to do with Prague, I agree. It has something to do witn the fact that that the textures of Prague do not show up. It's the same Problem all the others here have.

BTW, all parking positions are GA, is this like it should be?

Here's a Picture from above:

Please login to display this image.

Ok, I solved the Problem, and maybe this helps others as well:

1) I uninstalled Prague.

2) I removed the AirportController Directory from the Aerosoft Directory within P3D

3) I reinstalled Prague.

Everything is now showing up as it should.

I conclude that the Problem lies within the AirportController configuration file. It seems to get messed up if Prague is installed in Addition to an Airport that uses APC as well (in my case Tegel, EDDT).

I checked Tegel after the reinstall, no ill side effects.

I hope that this helps others with this Problem which seems to be very common. 

On ‎09‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 7:01 PM, darem said:

Ok, I solved the Problem, and maybe this helps others as well:

1) I uninstalled Prague.

2) I removed the AirportController Directory from the Aerosoft Directory within P3D

3) I reinstalled Prague.

Everything is now showing up as it should.

I conclude that the Problem lies within the AirportController configuration file. It seems to get messed up if Prague is installed in Addition to an Airport that uses APC as well (in my case Tegel, EDDT).

I checked Tegel after the reinstall, no ill side effects.

I hope that this helps others with this Problem which seems to be very common. 

I Just Want To Say ... Thank you Very Much ! I had This Problem as well and I couldn't solve it . I Followed your Advice , and everything is working Perfect Now !!!

I Appreciated it !

Mike

Okay, I am at a loss here. Have tried the fix above and to no success. I am using FSX-SE, I get no runway and taxiway lines and missing jetways. Any other ideas? I have about 60 aerosoft sceneries and have never seen anything like this before. Any other ideas would  be greatly appreciated. By the way, I don't have Aerosoft LSZH for the record.

Cheers, Pete

So I managed to get the jetways and taxi and runway lines to reaappear. Everything seemed okay. However, I switched to EDDF and then back to LKPR, and the lines were still there but the jetways are gone now. What's the deal?

Cheers, Pete

• Premek locked this topic

Archived