Mega Airport Prague - advisory thread

Premek

Hi Premek, I am still having issues when flying from another APcontroller airport to LKPR (missing ground textures, gates etc.). I also asked Aerosoft to look into it. I already provided my config files. Any clues?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi I am having issues with Airport runways, taxiways and parking ramp marking all missing on the Prague install? See attached images.

I have followed the instructions to reset REX Texture Direct - i.e. remove LKPR which resolved some off the issues but not the markings?

I am running the following software:

REX Essential Plus Overdrive.

REX Texture Direct.

REX Worldwide Airports.

REX Soft Clouds.

REX Marketplace.

ORBX FTX Global Base Pack.

FTX Global openLC Europe.

FTX Global Vector.

Advice gratefully received.

Please login to display this image.

hallo all, i also have the problem with no taxiways signs, no markings, very blurry ground textures.. (like the picture above) i m using p3dv3 latest hotfix... i m folowing to get an answer. nothing from this toppic helped!

I just want to confirm the issue here - No runway or taxiway marking despite awesome graphics?

George

On 14. 12. 2016 at 1:03 PM, stijnsarah18 said:

hallo all, i also have the problem with no taxiways signs, no markings, very blurry ground textures.. (like the picture above) i m using p3dv3 latest hotfix... i m folowing to get an answer. nothing from this toppic helped!

Did you send the config files?

From my side it's looking to be a problem if LSZH is installed in the newest version.

If so the MA Prag installer seems to find a current APC version and doesn't install all the additional files needed for LKPR.

Unfortunatly after getting that right I also have that missing APC Objects error when coming in from another APC airport (LSZH, LDSP)

no difference if flying or just switching from LSZH/LDSP to LKPR via the "goto Airport" menu.

(FSX-SE)

Hello!

I have P3D v3.4 with the latest Hotfix 2 and latest Prague version 1.05, latest Sode 1.4.1.

I was in contact with Support a while a go cause i had the usual no Jetways, no Ground Textures Problem. An updated version (i think it was 1.03 or 1.04) then resolved the problem. A while ago i installed the latest 1.05 version and now the problem is back. Again no Groundtextures. When i co to Task Manager, APC is running. I tried to close it and open it manually but no luck. I also deactivated APC from starting with the sim and then started it manually but still no luck. I checked XML files and sceneryobject entries and everything seems correct.

I would really hope for a fast solution for this problem caus this scenery is really good but this whole APC thingy is just a complete mess. Latest version of MA Zurich works fine.

thanks and a happy new year!

Hello.

I just bought Mega Airport Prague yesterday and I do have the excat same issues. Blurry ground textures, taxilines and jetways missing. I already tried the fixes in the first post and even uninstalled GSX without any effect. I also have the latest version of Zurich installed. I am running FSX:SE.

A fix would be awesome.

Thanks and Happy New Year.

C.

Hi all

Keep you updated - right now I'm working on troubleshooting tool which will check your computer when you're experiencing any kind of issues very similar way as I do when checking user's configuration via TeamViewer. I hope this should speed up fixing any issues on your configurations.

Let me also wish to all of you only the best to year 2017 :-)

Premek

For those of you who are experiencing missing ground textures and jetways and who have got the latest version of Mega Airport Zurich V2.0 (1.04) installed, the following procedure fixed these issues for me.

1. First of all uninstall both sceneries, Mega Airport Zurich V2.0 and Mega Airport Prague.
  2. Start Flight Simulator X to ensure that the scenery library is reloaded and close it.
  3. Make sure to remove the complete AirportController folder under: [you Flight Simulator directory]\Aerosoft\
  4. Install Mega Airport Prague (1.05) first.
  5. Start Flight Simulator X again in order to load thre scenery library and check if you see the ground textures and jetways at LKPR. Close Flight Simulator X.
  6. Install Mega Airport Zurich V2.0 (1.04).
  7. Start FSX and check if both airports work properly.

I hope those steps help you as well.

Best regards,

C.

vor 26 Minuten, mcnobody sagte:

For those of you who are experiencing missing ground textures and jetways and who have got the latest version of Mega Airport Zurich V2.0 (1.04) installed, the following procedure fixed these issues for me.

1. First of all uninstall both sceneries, Mega Airport Zurich V2.0 and Mega Airport Prague.
  2. Start Flight Simulator X to ensure that the scenery library is reloaded and close it.
  3. Make sure to remove the complete AirportController folder under: [you Flight Simulator directory]\Aerosoft\
  4. Install Mega Airport Prague (1.05) first.
  5. Start Flight Simulator X again in order to load thre scenery library and check if you see the ground textures and jetways at LKPR. Close Flight Simulator X.
  6. Install Mega Airport Zurich V2.0 (1.04).
  7. Start FSX and check if both airports work properly.

I hope those steps help you as well.

Best regards,

C.

fits to my findings that the LSZH V2 insllation somehow messed up the APC config.

Did you experience the missing jetway/texture problem when flying into EKPR from another APC airport before/after your reinstall?

• Premek locked this topic

Archived