Premek

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs
5 minutes ago, michalis said:

Where is APC ... I cannot find it ?

Hi Mike,

have you read the first post in this topic?

On 8/20/2016 at 10:20 PM, Swisspilot said:

The jetways in my case are also not moving i.e. with QW BAE and PT Tupolev.

Permek enjoy your holidays but I realy hope you find a solution for this after your vacation. Why not add simply AES?

Regards

Patrick

@Swisspilot Have you tried HarvesterLauncher.bat? If yes and it still does not work please send me the aircraft.cfg files of those two a/c.

11 hours ago, WebMaximus said:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but SODE has nothing to do with Prague.

@WebMaximus You're right :-)

16 hours ago, Fabo said:

So if I understand right, the reason my new FSL AIrbus is UNKN TYPE is because it is not yet in APC database?

Can I add it somehow?

@Fabo You need to run HarvesterLauncher.bat - it should add a/c to the database.

12 hours ago, Premek said:

@Fabo You need to run HarvesterLauncher.bat - it should add a/c to the database.

Hi Premek, unfortunately this isn't enough.

I've sent you a message elsewhere to help to get to the bottom of this.

On 8/1/2016 at 6:33 AM, Premek said:

Thanks! Results of return flight with fix applied will be highly appreciated ;-)

Hi Premek,

So I tried the patch that you gave us for the missing jetways, and this is what I got both when I flew from Dresden to Prague, and when I loaded the plane directly on the ground in Prague. The jetways appeared this time, but they were in a weird position, and did not move to the aircraft even when the conditions were met, and the safedock kept reading 15m even when I was on the line. Hope this helps.

2016-8-31_10-48-4-418.bmp

2016-8-31_10-47-29-81.bmp

4 hours ago, samuelos said:

Can I ask you , is there any problem with GSX on p3d v3 at LKPR ?

I haven't had any problem with it yet. The only thing though is that I had to go through all of my gates with a jetway, and set it to have a jetway in gsx. Otherwise if you have the update 1.05, should work just fine.

Short before approach - I activated APcontrol again...

my gates was showing correctly after landing.

No problems when starting at Prague.

But going to Prague and even APcontrol is running I have to press it manually to see my gates after landing.

Also when using configurator and just click apple i get this error. I use prepar3d and have uninstalled and deleted airportcontroller foler and prague folder, and installed it again but still nog succes. Jetways and the vdgs are not working.

Please login to display this image.

Hi,

I have the A320 FSLabs and it isn't recognized in LKPR scenery. I run "HarvesterLauncher" but it's always the same thing.

Ctrl+J doesn't run anyway.

Thanks in advance for your help

Hello all

After weeks of trying to inspect the code and trying to reproduce the issue in case you're starting on a different airport there are no jetways on arrival to LKPR I'd like to ask those who experience it to help me with issue identification.

I'd need you to supply as many details as possible me to be able to find a common point which can cause the issue. I'm interested in your HW (especially GPU) and a/c add-ons you're experiencing it with. Also, could you please try reproduce this issue with default sim aircraft?

Many thanks for your help,

Premek

Hi Prem.

Windows 10 Pro anniversary edition 64bit

Microsoft default antivirus - exceptions for FSX/Aport controller.

i7 4790K

GTX 970

Have not yet tried with default ac.

Hello, I have that over and over mentioned issue with blurry textures at LKPR. I have tried litarally everything but nothing helped. I'm running FSX:SE. I have also run Task Manager whether apcontroller runs or not and I can clearly see that it does. So I have reinstalled as for FSX but even this time whitout success. I would really appreciate any kind of help. :)

vor 3 Stunden , Premek sagte:

Hello all

After weeks of trying to inspect the code and trying to reproduce the issue in case you're starting on a different airport there are no jetways on arrival to LKPR I'd like to ask those who experience it to help me with issue identification.

I'd need you to supply as many details as possible me to be able to find a common point which can cause the issue. I'm interested in your HW (especially GPU) and a/c add-ons you're experiencing it with. Also, could you please try reproduce this issue with default sim aircraft?

Premek

Hi,

my PC Specs: GTX745 2GB, Intel Core i7-4790 @ 3.6 GHz, Windows 10 Home 64bit, Prepar3D v3.3 (i also had the problem on v3.2).

It happened with the PMDG 737NGX and the AS A320, but i have not tried with other aircraft by now.

5 hours ago, Premek said:

Hello all

Premek

Hello Přemek!

Today I managed to reproduce the problem with jetways disappearing on return flight 3 times using default B737 and the following steps:

Started FSX in free flight choosing LKPR, runway 30 and default B737 in BOE livery

Slewed around the runway and the apron to verify that all jetways are in position and APIS system is working properly

Then changed position using FSX menu to LZIB, runway 31.

From LZIB entered slew mode and slewed all the way to Prague in altitude 5000ft up to approximately LKKB

From that position exited slew mode and performed visual approach to rwy 24 LKPR.

After landing taxied to apron and all dynamic jetways were missing.

I bought LKPR last week and this is the only problem I am experiencing so far.

My specs:  Win 7 64bit at Intel i7-4790K @4.00 GHz, MB Asus Z97-PRO(Wifi-ac), RAM 8 GB, NVidia GeForce 760GTX 2 GB

Hope this helps you identify the problem.

Should you have any additional questions or need further testing do not hesitate to contact me.

Richard

P.S. Thanks for all your work you have put into development of LKPR and for your continuous support! Keep up the good work.

• Premek locked this topic

Archived