Mega Airport Prague - advisory thread

Premek

I heaven't applied the fix when I did a return flight from PRG to LHR, but when I returned, on the final, I noticed that the ground poly appeared pretty late, somewhere about 2 miles final to rwy 24. when I landed, the ground poly was there, but jetways were not. so I restarted the APC and it all worked again. I will try it next time with fix applied.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, iFlyCZ said:

I heaven't applied the fix when I did a return flight from PRG to LHR, but when I returned, on the final, I noticed that the ground poly appeared pretty late, somewhere about 2 miles final to rwy 24. when I landed, the ground poly was there, but jetways were not. so I restarted the APC and it all worked again. I will try it next time with fix applied.

Thanks! Results of return flight with fix applied will be highly appreciated ;-)

Hi Premek, i updated to 1.05 yesterday and i must really say thanks for fixing the FPS issues! However i have a small issue with the jetways, every time i load P3D with an aircraft on a stand, the jetway is still stuck on the default position and won't move when i press Ctrl+J. Only a restart of APC helps. So would appreciate if you could take a look on this. Thanks

To be honest I'm bafled by the fact 1.05 looks to be more fragile than 1.04. The change I did should not cause it at all.

Please be patient I'm walking through the code and trying to identify the problematic code.

In case you'll be able reproduce the issue (and describe in detail the way HOW to reproduce it) please post it here. Thanks.

hey guys and especially premek :)

i installed v.1.05 and i have no visual guidance system and my jetways are not working. i ran the harvesterlauncher.bat multiple times, but that changed nothing :(

engines were off and parking brake was set and no jetway is working and the guidance system isn´t working at all. 

i hope someone can help me and solve that problem. 

Greetings :) 

Hi Premek

Also in my case, not every Jetway is working with CTRL+J. Some are not moving.

Before I applied your fixed files, I always get an couatl.crash when asking for the Jetways with Maddog Md80.

I updated to the latest Addon Manager. After using your fixed files, couatl. didn't crash anymore but still not all jetways are working with CTRL+J

I.E. Jetways Gate 5-7 don't move by pressing CTRL+J (at least not with Maddog).

Kind Regards

Patrick

Here is my latest couatl.err befoe using your latest files.
couatl v3.1 (build 3532)
panic log started on Thu Aug 11 14:35:21 2016

problem raised by addon <unknown>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\__init__.py", line 1350, in willMaterialize
  File "couatl\common\criticalsection.py", line 23, in _synchronized
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\pushBack.py", line 106, in materialize
  File "couatl\common\criticalsection.py", line 23, in _synchronized
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\baseAssistanceVehicle.py", line 93, in materialize
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\baseAssistanceVehicle.py", line 127, in setAnimationChannel
AssertionError: attempt to use an invalid SimObject instance
{'Airport': 'LKPR', 'Requested assistance services at': 'Gate 7', 'User Pos': (50.109607697735626, 14.268361095566444, 382.479 m, 2.37895 m, 64.66288738989157)}

It seems as it's very unstable.

1. Situation: Run HarvesterLauncher.bat as admin.

set to Prague with MD83 Maddog. VDGS was visable at Gate 6 but Jetways didn't move by pressing CTRL-J.

2. Changed to AS A320. No VDGS no moving Jetways.

3. Choose another Airport and AS A319.

4. Went back to Prage Gate 6

VDGS Visable again and Jetways were moving.

5. Changed to MD83. The Jetways smoothly went back to the origin position.

Couldn't reactivate them by pressing CTRL-J.

If I press "operate Jetways" in GSX menu, it appears "This gate has a default jetway."

So it seems as sometimes it works and sometims not. Why not include additional AES or SODE to Prague for those who want to use it? I think it would be a good solution.

Hope you find a solution.

Regards Patrick

Will try to find it out today as I'm leaving tomorrow for holidays and be back in September.

I also changed the first post - from now on, please send your e-mails directly to support@aerosoft.de

After Installing Prague V1.05 ; I noticed that the jetways are missing ; I close the FSX and restart it may appear ; and if I make a flight from EDDM >> to LKPR the jetways again are missing ; hereof is some screen shots for this problem 

thanks

Please login to display this image.

vor 8 Stunden , Hisham Selim sagte:

After Installing Prague V1.05 ; I noticed that the jetways are missing ; I close the FSX and restart it may appear ; and if I make a flight from EDDM >> to LKPR the jetways again are missing ; hereof is some screen shots for this problem 

thanks

Hi, i had the same problem, but i was able to solve it by changing the entry of Mega Airport Prague in simobjcets.cfg (located in C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX). I changed a row, from this: "Path=Aerosoft\MegaAirportPrague\simobjects" , to this: "Path=Aerosoft\Mega Airport Prague\simobjects" (i added the gaps). I hope this helps.         

With 1.05 and the latest Orbx Global/Vector/OpenLC updates, do we still need to remove the surrounding scenery files as documented in the first page?

The jetways in my case are also not moving i.e. with QW BAE and PT Tupolev.

Permek enjoy your holidays but I realy hope you find a solution for this after your vacation. Why not add simply AES?

Regards

Patrick

AES doesn't work with P3D.

This certainly is an interesting scenery with an issue thread consisting of no less than 24 pages so far.

Maybe some kind of record :D Good idea though to keep all issues in a single thread.

7 hours ago, Swisspilot said:

But at least for FSX.

well, AES doesn't work for FSX:SE also, so it would be usable only for someting about 1/3 of users, so it isn't an option.

vor 5 Stunden , iFlyCZ sagte:

well, AES doesn't work for FSX:SE also, so it would be usable only for someting about 1/3 of users, so it isn't an option.

And how about SODE?

Honestly for my it's also not a solution if it doesn't work with a lot of Aircraft.

I tested it again with AS Airbus. It worked as expected. Then I switched to the QW Bae(which didn't work before). The jetways moved back but worked again by pressing ctrl j but went to a total wrong Position. 

6 hours ago, Swisspilot said:

And how about SODE?

Honestly for my it's also not a solution if it doesn't work with a lot of Aircraft.

I tested it again with AS Airbus. It worked as expected. Then I switched to the QW Bae(which didn't work before). The jetways moved back but worked again by pressing ctrl j but went to a total wrong Position. 

When the developer gets back I am sure he can fix the jetway problem with the BAE146.

On 5/15/2016 at 11:33 AM, Premek said:

The problem is that we need to know dimensions of every model you guys use, but it is almost impossible to have all included from start. 

We have more than 2000 models included (AI add-ons too) but there is still many of them which we didn't covered.

Hi,

So if I understand right, the reason my new FSL AIrbus is UNKN TYPE is because it is not yet in APC database?

Can I add it somehow?

Hello , Just Installed Prague X Into my Prepared3DV3.35 and I get Some Weird Runway textures and No Markings , See Below :

Any Idea what is going On ? I am running SODE 1.3.1 !

Thank you ,

Mike

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but SODE has nothing to do with Prague.

Instead you need to make sure APC is running and if you start P3D as admin make sure APC is configured to start as admin as well.

Archived