Mega Airport Prague - advisory thread

Premek

Hallo @Premek, after the installation of 1.03 my P3D v3 crashes. It happened on stand 4 both times. First time it happened during shutdown procedure of PMDG NGX right when FO turned on the dome lights (FS2Crew). Second time, same stand, happened after I accidentally turned off sounds with Q key and immediately turned them on with the same key.

Might something be wrong near stand 4? I haven`t have time to reinstall 1.02 to test if this is only wrong in 1.03...

Thank you for your reply.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, venousek said:

Hallo @Premek, after the installation of 1.03 my P3D v3 crashes. It happened on stand 4 both times. First time it happened during shutdown procedure of PMDG NGX right when FO turned on the dome lights (FS2Crew). Second time, same stand, happened after I accidentally turned off sounds with Q key and immediately turned them on with the same key.

Might something be wrong near stand 4? I haven`t have time to reinstall 1.02 to test if this is only wrong in 1.03...

Thank you for your reply.

@venousek Frankly - I do not see any issue why this should be caused by Prague scenery. When you say crashes - does it mean whole P3D exits or just the Prague airport scenery goes wrong?

Please be aware Prague is not using DLL but EXE and hence it should not kill P3D at all.

1 minute ago, Premek said:

@venousek Frankly - I do not see any issue why this should be caused by Prague scenery. When you say crashes - does it mean whole P3D exits or just the Prague airport scenery goes wrong?

Please be aware Prague is not using DLL but EXE and hence it should not kill P3D at all.

Thank you for your reply. The sim just hangs for the couple of minutes and then shuts down. Before 1.03 I had several successful flights and never experienced any crash before. I will try same scenario on different stand and will let you know.

11 minutes ago, venousek said:

Thank you for your reply. The sim just hangs for the couple of minutes and then shuts down. Before 1.03 I had several successful flights and never experienced any crash before. I will try same scenario on different stand and will let you know.

@venousek Send me a mail with your files first please.

Premek,

In another thread you asked to post all issues in this central thread.

With due respect but I don't think that is a good idea. We would have to browse through countless pages to check if an issue has been reported.

Now it are 15 pages, a few weeks further probably 20, 30, ....

IMHO a thread (and thus title) per issue is much more convenient.

My 2 cents

@Egbert Drenth I see your point. But please be aware that ANY fix/solution you can find in this thread is transfered to it's first post as soon as possible.

So in other words - to find an answer to your problem, it is only necessary to read the first post.

Also, it allows me to react quickly because if there is many threads, I can miss some of the posts...

@Premek - just a quick follow up to say ... it has been 4 days now without any "APC stop running" or even a "Simconnect [timeout]" - don't know about other simmers but on my rig it was most definitely caused by SODE and since I've installed SODE 1.3.3. there has been no issues whatsoever in FSX or P3D. Will be interesting to find out what is the relation between the two except the fact that they share the exe.xml file.

Happy-go-lucky!!

PS: Just waiting to get those jetways to be connected to the aircraft at LKPR and then it will all be perfect.

:glider_s:

57 minutes ago, Terblanche said:

@Premek - just a quick follow up to say ... it has been 4 days now without any "APC stop running" or even a "Simconnect [timeout]" - don't know about other simmers but on my rig it was most definitely caused by SODE and since I've installed SODE 1.3.3. there has been no issues whatsoever in FSX or P3D.

G.R.E.A.T.!!! ;-)

58 minutes ago, Terblanche said:

@PremekWill be interesting to find out what is the relation between the two except the fact that they share the exe.xml file.

They use the same technology so it could interfere...

59 minutes ago, Terblanche said:

PS: Just waiting to get those jetways to be connected to the aircraft at LKPR and then it will all be perfect.

It's close ;-)

Got to say Premek - your support is outstanding. Prague is great now the issues are being solved so quickly and hats off to a developer who has this level of after sales support. Many thanks!

Hello , Premek

finally today all apc airports working without issue, the only thing that is strange for me, but don't know if this

is an aerosoft issue, when uninstalling airport split or praque old refnr in simobject.cfg is not deleted, so when you reinstall

split and Prague again there are double entries in simobject.CFG, and have to be removed manually. it not big issue when you

know what to do  but many people are not so keen to think about this.

43 minutes ago, sydney1962 said:

the only thing that is strange for me, but don't know if this is an aerosoft issue, when uninstalling airport split or praque old refnr in simobject.cfg is not deleted, so when you reinstall split and Prague again there are double entries in simobject.CFG, and have to be removed manually.

it not big issue when you know what to do  but many people are not so keen to think about this.

@sydney1962 Thanks for spotting this. Not sure if it is our issue but right now coding a simbjects.cfg fixer so I'll try to include a part which should check this.

1 hour ago, pgreenwo said:

Got to say Premek - your support is outstanding. Prague is great now the issues are being solved so quickly and hats off to a developer who has this level of after sales support. Many thanks!

@pgreenwo  Thank you for your kind words, it is really appreciated :-)

vor 2 Stunden , pgreenwo sagte:

Exactely my words!

Premek now ORBX has changed their library again. We don't have to change the regions anymore which is quite interesting. Do you know if your files are now included or do I have the autogen issue again after applying it?

Kind Regards

Pat

37 minutes ago, Swisspilot said:

Do you know if your files are now included or do I have the autogen issue again after applying it?

@Swisspilot I have absolutely no idea - we does not have any feedback from John Venema since we sent files to him. Sorry :-(

Hi team, (sorry your support email adress is not working)

I am writing you in regards of the latest V1.03 Prague for P3D. 
I experience major issue with the ground textures, which seems to be missing, as well as the jetways.

Actions taken:
Reinstall 4 times as Admin, GSX up to date, FTX Vector is adopted so the level of the Airport is correct and excluded from FTX Vector, APC is running fine but even shutting it down and manual start will not change its problem, SODE is V1.33.

Nothing seem to work and I am clueless, so obviously there is a major issue which needs to be fixed, as this is a clean and new Computer with a clean P3D installation and all other new or older airports are running without any issues.

Here the requested files attached to this email.

Windows 10 PRO 64 bit OS.
P3D V3.2
AddOn apart from the sceneries:
Ezydok, REALISM SHADER PACK, ASN, SODE 1.33, FUIPC (latest version), REX4 TD, VFX CENTRAL for A320 and B777, Scenery Config Editor to administrate my sceneries, GSX (latest Version).

Sceneries could be found in the scenries.cfg.

I am very happy to hear from you about a possible solution.

Kind regards,

Sascha Steingrobe

dll.xml

exe.xml

scenery.cfg

simobjects.cfg

dll.xml

exe.xml

Prepar3D.cfg

apc.cfg

On 6.6.2016 at 21:43, Premek sagte:

@Swisspilot I have absolutely no idea - we does not have any feedback from John Venema since we sent files to him. Sorry :-(

There should be no need to send files to JV to get integrated by ORBX in the future. After the unified lclookup is in force since the last weekend, there is no longer any need (and possibility) to switch regions. Thus, installing (or reinstalling) Prague should add all the required entries and they should stay where they are forever. This of course presupposes you already moved to the new ORBX libraries/FTX Central 2.

This should also apply to other Non-ORBX sceneries including those from France VFR.

At least that's my understanding of the matter -  I hope I am right.

Kind regards, Michael

vor 12 Minuten, pmb sagte:

Prague should add all the required entries and they should stay where they are forever. This of course presupposes you already moved to the new ORBX libraries/FTX Central 2.

As far as I know Premek has sent his autogen entries to ORBX. They should now be part of the FTX global autogen files of the recent ORBX libraries. Actually there would be no need now to modify anything for FTX users.

59 minutes ago, Cargostorm said:

As far as I know Premek has sent his autogen entries to ORBX. They should now be part of the FTX global autogen files of the recent ORBX libraries. Actually there would be no need now to modify anything for FTX users.

That's true.

Hallo Sascha

I had same issue, and I also see a gap in your simobject.cfg  entry 12 , is not there

I am not 100% sure but maybe that can be a reason why you don't see ground textures

have renumbered myself the sequence and all was there back.

maybe worth to give it a try.

vor 2 Minuten, sydney1962 sagte:

Hallo Sascha

I had same issue, and I also see a gap in your simobject.cfg  entry 12 , is not there

I am not 100% sure but maybe that can be a reason why you don't see ground textures

oh really, thanks for the tip here. I will give it a try straight away :)

Hello Premak

Have installed you latest afcad file, but when starting GSX , get message "could not find valid afcad data at this position"

have parked my PMDG 737 on several gates that even have A321 markings , so size shouldn't been an issue.

is this known problem ?

rgds sydney

vor 3 Stunden , sydney1962 sagte:

Hallo Sascha

Worked out perfectly. Everything is how it would be expected. Many thanks for your help. Not sure why I have completely overlooked this matter. :) Thumbs up!

Thanks Premek for sorting out my little mess. Once I installed into FSX (instead of FSX:SE) everything looks brilliant. Thanks again.

hi premek

don't know if you have reply from mr Venema, but read in topic yesterday that file should be included in new libraries

but because orbx forum is everytime down to server transition, cannot follow the topic closely.

FYI

Archived