Premek

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Premek,

thanks for the great work.

Before i install the new Version please  give the changelog from 1.01 to 1.02

I use FSX

Is the Afcad changed or can we use the Version 1.4. from the Forum.

Frank

Hello Premek

just for info , we now have V1.02, what things still have to be solved ?  because don't want install every two days

a new version. can we expect a version 1.03  or 1.04 soon, or is everthing fixed now?

thanks for your comments.

16 minutes ago, Nuno Pinto said:

Is there a chance to have everything static without any action from APController?

No, sorry.

16 minutes ago, Nuno Pinto said:

i don't like background apps running in my simulator that don't do anything most of the time and just take up RAM and might cause issues.

I'm afraid you do not know enough about AirportController to tell this.

But it is your choice indeed.

17 minutes ago, thokle said:

How can I get the new installer? I bought it at the Aero in Friedrichshafen. Thanks in advance!

This must be answered by Aerosoft people. I'll resend your question to them.

23 minutes ago, Terblanche said:

I did a clean install as described in my previous post and reinstalled Prague, then Split and Zurich. Everything is working 100%

Thank you @Premek

Cheerio

Terblanche

Really relay glad you get this working Terblanche ;-)

Enjoy!

53 minutes ago, sydney1962 said:

Hello Premek

just for info , we now have V1.02, what things still have to be solved ?  because don't want install every two days

a new version. can we expect a version 1.03  or 1.04 soon, or is everthing fixed now?

thanks for your comments.

Hi Sydney

V1.02 fixes the issue with AutogenModifier for P3D people.

If you see autogen like in this video, then your everything is okay with your instalation.

(Just for info - village in this video is called Hostivice and is before the treshold of RWY06)

Could not tell when next version will appear but working on that.

• Deputy Sheriffs
Vor 1 Stunde, thokle sagte:

How can I get the new installer? I bought it at the Aero in Friedrichshafen. Thanks in advance!

Somewhere on the aerosoft site you can normally register your hardcopy with the provided serial. Then you can download the newest installer.

Try to register yourself in the downloadshop and the register the product.

So as V1.02 is now out, I'll give it a try and will buy it tonight.

I only use Zurich which requires APC, do you suggest now to first deinstall everything like descripted above or shall I just install LKPR first and see how it works?

I use FSX.

Kind Regards

Patrick

vor 2 Stunden , gazza sagte:

Just installed v1.02 and the problems still remain. There are no ILS's, no markings and in some cases no tarmac. Surely this product must have come out too soon. I have tried the 1.41 fix and nothing.

Please login to display this image.

Do you use MyTraffic? If so, check if in its sceneryfolder for a file called lkpr....bgl exists. If so, delete this file. Your picture looks like this could be the case.

Kai

Something I pointed out already after the initial release - the ground texture of Prague City and the area around it changes a lot as soon as the Mega Airport is installed, at least if it's combined with FTX Global. Or am I the only one who has those problems? I already installed version 1.02, and just compare how the city looks like when I deactivate the Mega Airport in my scenery library (the two pictures at the top) and how it looks like when I activate it (the two pictures at the bottom): The city suddenly consists mostly of woods and other green spaces, it has scarcely any built-up areas and then there are also quite ugly and odd sand-coloured/light-brown ground texture patches around the city.

Premek, I guess that's not how it should be, right? I realise that Prague isn't as densely populated as it is shown in FTX Global or in default FSX, but it isn't as green and scarcely populated and especially not as patchy as in the Mega Airport version either...

FTX Global is the only other scenery add-on that I operate in the Prague region (besides the Mega Airport). I use FSX:SP2. And as I said, these screenshots come from Mega Airport Prague v1.02.

I finally have this sorted out for FSX following the procedure detailed by Terblanche.  Are the jetways functional or is this a future enhancement?  CTRL-J does not work.  I have no other Add-on menu selection that reference APController.

Dom

vor 6 Minuten, Premek sagte:

See the first post, point #8

Thank you, but I think it's always the worst choice having to deactivate files that I paid for when I bought this product, only because they were suboptimally designed. And FTX Global is a very popular add-on, just like GSX. So what are the chances that you might rework those landclass/texture files in order to make them at least more compatible with FTX Global and maybe also FTX Vector?

Plus, consider there are users who want to use Prague together with ORBX Horovice which needs ORBX Global.

Kind regards, Michael

46 minutes ago, FWAviation said:

Thank you, but I think it's always the worst choice having to deactivate files that I paid for when I bought this product, only because they were suboptimally designed. And FTX Global is a very popular add-on, just like GSX. So what are the chances that you might rework those landclass/texture files in order to make them at least more compatible with FTX Global and maybe also FTX Vector?

35 minutes ago, pmb said:

Plus, consider there are users who want to use Prague together with ORBX Horovice which needs ORBX Global.

Kind regards, Michael

Guys, please:

LKPR scenery includes landclass modification for surrounding area. The main reason is improvement of the look of this area.
These changes are included in following files:

_vec_excl_parks.BGL  (exclusion of vector-based LC )

_vec_lc_urban.BGL  (new vector-based LC - urban areas)

_vec_lc_veg.BGL  (new vector-based LC - forests)

LKPR_LC.bgl  (new underlayed LC) 

When you use other 'global' add-ons like ORBX FTX or similar, those files could be de-activated renaming them to have extension OFF for instance.

Stop asking Premek to change their scenery. They won't do it, because apparently, XHT don't care about paying customers! You paid for LKPR, your fault you want to use it with other payware popular addons, that almost no other scenery has problem with. To prove my point:

On 5/16/2016 at 0:51 PM, Premek said:

Guys - why should we even consider this?

It's ORBX fault they don't know how to modify SPB files.

AND

On 5/17/2016 at 11:33 AM, Premek said:

@Kai-Uwe @masterhawk @pmb @BernhardS

Guys, just to inform you - even though I do not agree with this, I was outvoted and we contacted John Venema he to integrates our autogen changes.

So there should no be issues with ORBX stuff.

Just a thought, maybe this will be resolved after the next ORBX library update when they got the entries submitted to them included??? Shouldn't take long as a new library will be due shortly anyway.

Kind regards, Michael

This is how Prague look like on Google maps:

I also own FTX Global and your second screenshots look more like this than default FSX. I do agree with you that maybe it is a bit overdone. It would be nice to have an option for this in the installer?

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, BJHawk said:

Stop asking Premek to change their scenery. They won't do it, because apparently, XHT don't care about paying customers! You paid for LKPR, your fault you want to use it with other payware popular addons, that almost no other scenery has problem with.

First of all: you disproved yourself with the second quote. But anyway...

Actually I don't get your point. You rant against XHT/Premek that complaints of paying customers are not listened to. Seriously? Premek gives an outstanding support here!

I am not going into detail and am also not going to blame any other manufacturer. Premek has already given all details in this topic, no need to repeat them. And he also "obeyed" to that other manufacturer and with that the problem is getting fixed.

So, what exactly is your problem?

Hi everyone!

I love the new scenery of Prague! I also really enjoy flying into Prague during the winter with snowy weather. However, the airport stays green no matter what! Even when I select heavy snows as the weather it still won't turn white. I have already tried running the aerosoft seasons tool but this didn't fix my problem. Could anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!

14 hours ago, gear up and off said:

I cannot believe the great performance I get. Using free Prague scenery before this I get bad fps. The Aerosoft scenery has no fps hit for me. Like to see animated jetaways come soon.

@gear up and off Glad you like it, thanks :-)

• Premek locked this topic

Archived