Mega Airport Prague

Hello everyone,

I'm very happy that my home airport is now available and of course I already have it installed. But problems have emerged and I hope that someone from you folks is able to help. Upon installing ( I guess it is the Configurator ) failed to install..

Please login to display this image.

Tried many times, Avast is off and I ran the installer as admin. I think relating to that is the bigger problem, when I enter P3D and start GSX, the jetways and apron-ground textures disappear :)

I'm open to any suggestions :D Thank you in advance and have a nice weekend folks :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't have that "AutogenModifierTestLauncher" problem, but for me, apron and taxiway textures and the jetways disappear as well as soon as I request GSX ground vehicles.

Apart from that, after having done a short test flight, it seems like a very neat scenery with good performance! Well done!

Hi Pavel

regarding the Autogen issue, what windows are you using please?

Regarding all the toher stuff (including GSX issues), please see this post:

Thanks for the hint, Premek. In accordance with the Airport Controller troubleshooting posting, I installed Couatl 3. I also un-installed and re-installed Mega Airport Prague because during the first installation, I got an error message that Airport Controller had a problem (error code 4, I believe) and had to be shut down. I think that happened because I still had my Avast anti-virus software running during the first installation. So I re-installed Mega Airport Prague with Avast off, I got no new error messages from Airport Controller and everything seemed fine. But despite this and despite having Couatl 3 installed, apron textures and jetways still vanish as soon as I request GSX ground vehicles. So this might be a new kind of problem.

Hello,

I have similar problem, with the exception the jetways and apron textures do not appear at all, wheter I am running GSX or not.

I am running FSX Steam Edition, Windows 10

• Deputy Sheriffs
6 minutes ago, BJHawk said:

I have similar problem, with the exception the jetways and apron textures do not appear at all, wheter I am running GSX or not.

I am running FSX Steam Edition, Windows 10

Hello Michal,

have you read the topic Premek linked in his answer two posts above?

51 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Hello Michal,

have you read the topic Premek linked in his answer two posts above?

Yes, I have done everything in the post, but nothing helped.

1 - You get some kind of message saying "AirportController stopped work". This is obviously an APC issue. Try following steps:
	No, no error message
2 - You use P3D version 2.4 and older
	No, Using FSX:SE
3 - When using GSX, objects (trees, lights, lighted aprons ets) are either disappear or not visible at all.
	I do have couatl 3 installed and it was the last thing I installed
4 - SimProxy_XXX.log files are generated in main FSX folder
	no SimProxy files generated
5 - At night, you could not see lights on RWY/TWY and/or the aprons are not illuminated.
	Everything seems to work, ionce I get the APC going
6 - On Windows 10 you're getting error dialog mentioning program 'csc.exe' and on the end of the message is text '.cmdline'
	No error dialog

But I have identified the problem. The APC does not start at all at the FSX start. If I run APC manualy, jetways and apron textures do appear.

Unfortunatelly as soon as I request GSX services, it disappears again, just as FWAviation said. However I have found a workaround for this matter.

I did as folowing:

1. Start flight

2. Start GSX and request services

3. Manualy start APC.

Everything now works, as long as I don't go any menu, be it GSX setting, Addon Manager or default FSX menues

Same problem here using Windows 7, FSX and latest GSX-version.

No gangways and apron textures visible.... :(

And the SODE-menue tells me "No triggerable objects found within 12km"

PS: And is there a manual for this "APC - Apron Controller" - never heard of this "tool". Is it something like AES or GSX????

I have the same troubles like described in the first post too. During installation the matter with this autogen configuration tool and in sim the problems with GSX. Very annoying! I use P3D 3.2, Win 7 64 and of course the latest couatl-version. Furthermore, in my opinion, surrounding the airport it looks like there is a lot of suppressed autogen, only photogrounds. Maybe there is a coherence between this errormessage during installation and showing only a percent of autogen? Like Prague-surrounding it doesn't look like.

Kai

1 hour ago, BJHawk said:

Yes, I have done everything in the post, but nothing helped.

Sorry - you didn't do everythig in this post. You didn't send us the configuration files.

Looks like LKPR was installed on squeezed FSX installation.

Guys

Highly likely the GSX is guilty! It removes all the objects.

It already happened in past - Umberto is for his purposes removing EVERY object placed by other add-ons.

We had an agreement that he will not "kill" whatever object name starts with 'xht_'

I hav a suspicion he created new Couatl version and just forgot our agreement.

Could you please everybody experiencing problems with GSX write what version you use?

Thanks.

53 minutes ago, BA937 said:

Same problem here using Windows 7, FSX and latest GSX-version.

No gangways and apron textures visible.... :(

And the SODE-menue tells me "No triggerable objects found within 12km"

PS: And is there a manual for this "APC - Apron Controller" - never heard of this "tool". Is it something like AES or GSX????

Please read the troubleshooting post:

If nothing there helps, send us CFG files as described on the bottom of this post.

9 minutes ago, Premek said:

Guys

Highly likely the GSX is guilty! It removes all the objects.

It already happened in past - Umberto is for his purposes removing EVERY object placed by other add-ons.

We had an agreement that he will not "kill" whatever object name starts with 'xht_'

I hav a suspicion he created new Couatl version and just forgot our agreement.

Could you please everybody experiencing problems with GSX write what version you use?

Thanks.

Latest. There is no current beta available. I believe it is "24-Nov-2015"

Thanks for the quick help, Premek. And I'm using the latest GSX version as well.

By the way, I noticed the same strange patchy photogrounds around Prague Airport as Kai-Uwe did. Even the city of Prague has a strange mix of FTX Global textures and photo textures (see the first picture). I'm using FSX with SP2 and FTX Global. I have no other add-ons around Prague in use, besides the Mega Airport.

Hi,

Are these problems the reason that the product is not listed in the USA download store?  I don't see it under either P3D or FSX.

Been waiting for this one for quite awhile!

:-)

I am always wondering when such major problems arise: why has the scenery not been tested with GSX before release? GSX is frequently used among us simmers.

Guys. If you are experiencing an issue with the GSX, my temporary fix is to launch APController.exe again, after launching gsx. It is located in *sim*\aerosoft\AirportController\

This will help you until they will release a fix :-)

vor 13 Minuten, DarrianCZE sagte:

Guys. If you are experiencing an issue with the GSX, my temporary fix is to launch APController.exe again, after launching gsx. It is located in *sim*\aerosoft\AirportController\

This will help you until they will release a fix :-)

Yes that really helps! (but just until you put in the next GSX-command....)

And SODE still tells me: "No triggerable objects found within 12km"

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 minutes ago, BA937 said:

And SODE still tells me: "No triggerable objects found within 12km"

Why do you trigger any SODE commands? The Airport doesn't use SODE.

• Premek locked this topic

Archived