Release : Münster - Osnabrück

• Aerosoft

Sorry for the late posting here

Aerosoft is proud to deliver the next section of German Airports 2, Münster - Osnabrück. Continuing in the tradition of the German Airport Series, Münster Osnabrück is featured with its latest and up to date layouts, buildings, objects, runways, taxiways, lights, and navigation aids. Just like the real life airport.

A high definition aerial photograph has been used for ground texturing making the airport and its surroundings seem absolutely realistic. The GA Team have also included the Dynamic Airport Enhancement Services Lite Edition by Oliver Pabst as was the case in earlier releases such as Hanover and Frankfurt. Numerous moving vehicles on the apron and the nearby `Autobahn´ create a lively atmosphere!

Now despite this whole range of objects, details and features, the frame rate remains excellent.

Features:

* Highly detailed virtual replica of the airport and its surroundings incl. regional objects

* Photo realistic ground textures (1m/pxl)

* All airport buildings and institutions

* Realistic navigation aids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS)

* Excellent night effects

* Realistic runway and taxiway lighting

* Dynamic Airport Enhancement Services creating dynamic traffic for vehicles on the apron and `Autobahn´

* Numerous scenery effects

* Extensive manual with information about the airport

* Original DFS airport charts

All customers of this version are eligible to a FREE UPDATE to the FSX version of Münster-Osnabrück as soon as its released!

Apron_10.jpg

Apron_GA.jpg

Tankwagen.jpg

Vorfeld_2.jpg

Looks absolutely beauntiful! :) i'm glad you folks still got enough common sense to release new FS9 products as well :)

Looks like im going to get this :)

Ah...

Where's this at in the online store :oops: :?:

Nevermind - I bought it from Simmarket :oops:

However, I do very much appreciate the FREE FSX upgrade :D:D:D

Nevermind - I bought it from Simmarket :oops:

Heretic! Thou shalt be smitten ... :D

(well, as I understand it, Aerosoft doesn't really mind ... )

hehe, i wont need the FSX upgrade as i won't Downgrade my Fs9 to Pre beta, childrens games who's goal is to hit a giraff (otherwise known as FSX) :P However, this will be one of my destinations in FS9 shortly :)

hehe, i wont need the FSX upgrade as i won't Downgrade my Fs9 to Pre beta, childrens games who's goal is to hit a giraff (otherwise known as FSX) :P However, this will be one of my destinations in FS9 shortly :)

Nice!! I guess we'll have to be content with our ancient, unbuggy, great performing, relic. :lol:

Nice!! I guess we'll have to be content with our ancient, unbuggy, great performing, relic. :lol:

lol, i guess so :) it's a shame, really, not having any frustration of performance issues, not seeing any giraffes, or actually Taxiing on a rounded earth.

Sheesh what a frustration :)

Ahhh, it's nice to see utterly unbiased, accurate descriptions of the new Sim... Now. Has anyone seen one around here? :P

This looks like one I'll be getting... Probably just as soon as AES is available for it! (OK. I mean when I next have spare money, really. ;))

Ian P.

Mathijs,

I like it, I want it but can't find it in the online store (US) :cry:

Well, if you are using FSX ist's not released yet, its currently only for FS9

Well, if you are using FSX ist's not released yet, its currently only for FS9

I'm using FS9 and found it on the Euro site but not the US site (just trying to avoid the cross boarder and exchange rate charges) :roll:

Ah, ok :)

I guess we'll have to wait for Mathijs to wake up then

Till then, I'll just have to dream of Munster...............ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

I'm using FS9 and found it on the Euro site but not the US site (just trying to avoid the cross boarder and exchange rate charges) :roll:

There are exchange rate charges?

Mathijs,

I like it, I want it but can't find it in the online store (US) :cry:

I couldn't find it either in the US store which is why I resorted to Simmarket... :oops:

I couldn't find it either in the US store which is why I resorted to Simmarket... :oops:

I'll check it out. Thanks Kofi. Although it will feel like I'm cheating on my best girl. LOL :lol:

• 3 months later...

I just read the review on avsim and it gets a gold star, so congratulations to all involved.

I work for a company based in Muenster and have flow into FMO many times so having looked at the screenshots it is exactly as I recall, you guys have done a great job with this scenery.

Any idea on the FSX release date?, I know I could order the FS9 copy and then wait for the free upgrade but I'd rather not bother with that if the FSX version is going to be released soon.

Thanks,

araig

• 1 month later...

i bought this today and its got a trojan horse virus in it? whether its attached itself or what this was 5 hours ago and ive sent an e-mail for help.................. :(

"Trojan Horse Generic6..."?

I ask, because a fellow Beta-Tester, using AVG, just reported a trojan horse in a beta-installer. My Avira found nothing, dito Norton of another tester; so we figure it (that of the beta) is a false alarm.

I don't want to calm you down, but false alarms do happen from time to time.