Request an Train/Bus/Airport/Aircraft/Tool thread

Fabian Boulegue

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to see some more airports from the United States. Tons of Europe airports but few US airports

KBOS - Boston

KPHL - Philadelphia

KBGR - Bangor International Airport (Maine)

KLGA - LaGuardia

KCHS - Charleston International Airport (S. Carolina)

KGEG - Spokane International Airport

KRNO - Reno-Tahoe International Airport

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I would like very much for Aerosoft to make the largest airport for parking, recycling and aircraft maintenance in Europe. We are talking about the Teruel LETL airport. It currently has more than 100 aircraft in its fields, including 15 A380s. Greetings and thank you very much, I hope this little dream of seeing my city's airport in msfs2020 comes true.

https://www.hosteltur.com/143644_teruel-tiene-el-mayor-parking-de-aviones-de-europa-y-se-queda-pequeno.html

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I wish I could fly these beautiful approaches, but unfortunately there is no quality addon for P3dv5:

LIEE - Cagliari Elmas (Sardinia, Italy) 
MHTG - Toncontin 

Hope you'll consider these :)

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

With the CRJ 700 out, and the CRJ 900 and 1000 also being worked on, perhaps a Challenger and CRJ 200 after that?  The 200 is the only CRJ I've experienced in real life so far.

• Upvote 2

Hi, I would like to suggest an Airport for MSFS/P3D.

Cork Airport has only been developed once and that was on FSX. Its a simple but beautiful Airport that normally serves 48 destinations in 18 countries by Aer Linus, Ryanair, Wizz Air, KLM, Air France, Condor and FedEx.

Dublin is always the pinnacle of everything and there is a lot more to Ireland than Dublin. I see Shannon has been completed for XP by Boundless but they will not be releasing it for any other platform.

Thank you for taking time time to look into this :) 

21 hours ago, JasonmCork said:

Hi, I would like to suggest an Airport for MSFS/P3D.

Cork Airport has only been developed once and that was on FSX. Its a simple but beautiful Airport that normally serves 48 destinations in 18 countries by Aer Linus, Ryanair, Wizz Air, KLM, Air France, Condor and FedEx.

Dublin is always the pinnacle of everything and there is a lot more to Ireland than Dublin. I see Shannon has been completed for XP by Boundless but they will not be releasing it for any other platform.

Thank you for taking time time to look into this :) 

I actually just completed a search on the forum and there has been 8 or 9 other requests for cork airport :D

On 4/28/2021 at 4:26 PM, Nicolas AUGUSTE said:

LGIR

LGAV 

LFLL

LFPG

LEBL

I second LFPG and LFLL for MSFS, not sure about the others as we already have LEBL, and the other 2 are already in the works

• 2 weeks later...

Can you please make TNCC for MSFS ?

it's the beautiful big brother island next to bonaire and with a recently renovated airport.

it would be nice to see this airport from such high quality developer as aerosoft.

Curacao Airport Partners (CAP) | LinkedIn

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I would first like to thank you for your great addon.

Today I am flying on P3D4 soon P3D5 and I have "Réunion Island" "Mayote" "Seychelles" and "Mauritus". The details are truly amazing on these islands. This is why I allow myself to ask you if it would be possible to do "New-Calédonia"?

Nouméa-La Tontouta international airport, located 50 km north of Nouméa, connects New Caledonia to the main cities it serves: Tokyo, Osaka, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Auckland, Papeete, Nandi, Wallis and Port-Vila. It is the only French overseas department (with Guyana Felix-Eboué SOCA airport) that I do not own. And for you it would be nice to do.

Request (If possible): NWWW Nouméa-La Tontouta or New-Calédonia Island (P3D4/5 and MSFS)

Have a good day !

©PIXAIR.jpg

aeroport_noumeea_la_tontouta_2.jpg

AIR_BASE.jpg

• 1 month later...