Request an Train/Bus/Airport/Aircraft/Tool thread

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello I don't know who I'm talking to right now because I'm new but I really hope a member of Aerosoft staff listens to me. So it wasn't long ago that Airbus bought the CSeries aircraft from Bombardie

EDVK Kassel/Calden LEBB Bilbao Airbus A340(-300, -600, maybe -500) E-Jets (E170-E195) Please

Hello,   India too is a country which has been overlooked in scenery development. I would like to request for Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru (VOBL). Please try to fulfill this r

Posted Images

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, AKbushpilot said:

The Aerosoft Airbus line is fanastic (coming from an Airbus pilot). Any plans to develop an A340 addon or additional "professional line"?

The A340 has been asked for several times already. The reponse has been that Aerosoft won't do one because the needed tech and performance info isn't available (even from pilots current on type).

• Deputy Sheriffs
32 minutes ago, Fabonymous said:

I don't know if it has already been asked.But i would kinda like something like a DC-9. 

For which simulator?  Leonardo has a fantastic MD-80 series for FSX and P3D and will be making a version for MSFS in the future. The Leonardo MD-80 is already one of the most accurate and complete simulations in all of flight sim and it would be very tough to beat.

• Upvote 1
vor 2 Stunden , DaveCT2003 sagte:

For which simulator?  Leonardo has a fantastic MD-80 series for FSX and P3D and will be making a version for MSFS in the future. The Leonardo MD-80 is already one of the most accurate and complete simulations in all of flight sim and it would be very tough to beat.

Sorry for MSFS or   Tristar for the MSFS

I know this is probably a bit more unconventional, but I think it would be a very good fit for MSFS as it stands right now.

The Blackburn Buccaneer S2 for MSFS 2020. While it's a little niche(like the former P3D Lightning), I think it would have an exceptional place in MSFS. Considering the exceptional scenery that the sim has, the Buccaneer has great low level flying capabilities so you can really see it all up close, at speed.

Plus, I suppose if you skip over the weapons systems, most of the other systems are comparatively simple compared to a modern fighter given that they're all 50s era gauges. Boundary Layer Control would probably be the largest challenge.

Anyway, we haven't seen a proper Buccaneer in many years for flight sim.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/15/2016 at 9:13 AM, swap777 said:

And I agree with all of you with this regard. We need a decent payware scenery for India, something the FS Community has ignored. How can you ignore such a large country anyways. Pretty Puzzling to me :(

I concur. There is only Hyderabad (rajiv Gandhi International)  Freeware that is pay ware quality out there. But we need Chennai, Bangalore, Trivandrum, Cochin and Mega airports for Mumbai, New Delhi for MSFS.

I rarely flew India in FSX/P3D cause, even though I had Mumbai and Bangalore and Varnasi for P3D inbetweens were a dog.  no good area scenery. But in MSFS, we have good inbetweens but no airports. 

Manny

Hi, 

I would like to request a scenery at Yerevan/Zvartnots in Armenia for MSFS with its Stylish new terminal sitting next to it's old former Soviet terminal and tower and close by to the Caucaus mountians and overlooked by Mount Ararat, would make for some nice VFR flying, also a destination for many carriers, well known and rare, would also make an interesting destination for when some proper real-world traffic finally comes to the sim.

Many Thanks

Aaron

Greetings! Since you're planning on bringing most of your aircraft in fs2020 I was wondering, is it possible for you to bring the DC-8 in fs2020 as well? I purchased it some time ago and I absolutely love it! I actually took the time to properly learn how to fly it so it would be nice if I could get the chance to fly it in fs2020 instead of having to go back to p3d! Thank you and have a nice day!

• 2 weeks later...

Aerosoft used to have a great add-on scenery for Lord Howe Island in Australia.  Not only was it a great self-contained island scenery but it was also great for VFR flights and landings.  Can this be updated for MSFS 2020?

Also Ryan's Creek airstrip on Steward Island, New Zealand would also make a great, small add on airefield addition.

thanks

Jerry

• Upvote 1