Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Fabian Boulegue

Request an Train/Bus/Airport/Aircraft/Tool thread

On 1/6/2019 at 11:22 AM, PatrickZ said:

Pisa is already available for P3D v4

Hi Patrick, which version of Pisa do you mean? I have the Aerosoft version, but the installer dates Jan. 17, P3Dv4 released in May 17... Also this one is not for sale anymore...

Hi every one

I just wanted to hear whether there is anything news about the A330 pro for P3D v4, after there has been no posting for a long time then one would like to hear if we should wait 3 years  further.

3 minutes ago, Jammin16 said:

I just wanted to hear whether there is anything news about the A330 pro for P3D v4, after there has been no posting for a long time then one would like to hear if we should wait 3 years  further.

All updates will be posted automatically into the preview topic. There is no need to ask for them. From all the tons of already available information there it should be actually pretty obvious, that the release is not 3 years into the future.

I would love AS or another development group publishing under AS create an MD-11 package, with similar complexity as the AS 32 bit BUS or DA CRJ, for Prepar3d 4.X.  

What about developping the airport of Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden EDSB? Almost any German Airport is covered by Aerosoft except for this one. I'm waiting for FKB for many years now. Recently even Erfurt was released which has only very little amount of pax.

FKB is a rising airport with much more passengers and many big airlines like Eurowings, Ryanair, Turkish airlines, Wizzair, TuiFly, etc.

It has a nice location directly besides the rhine river and a nice surrounding like the black forest. For simmers, it should be more interesting than Erfurt or Saarbrücken I think...

I would like to have this airport in my P3D very much. Thanks for having a look Aerosoft. :)

Hi there,
I would hear if this could be put into practice that Aerosoft made Fokker 70 & 100 passenger aircraft for P3D v4 ???

Heeyy !

Hope you are good, this is my illustrated idea for you ;)

What do you think ?

Safe Flights

Cpt Vito

SEQM JUVE.png

Hi

As there stay in the picture, so it's could be so nice if the airport vehicles could hold back when the plane crossed the vehicles roads. I wish it for all airports!

Wish.png