Jump to content
Fabian Boulegue

Request an Train/Bus/Airport/Aircraft/Tool thread

Recommended Posts

On 8/19/2018 at 8:29 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

 

Thanks for the input.

 

Does the scenery below not cover what you're looking for?  I know you said the entire island, but I'm not sure that is something that most people would be interested in purchasing, they care more about the airport itself and besides, the more custom, high end graphics that have to be loaded will affect frame rates.

 

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/prepar3d/sceneries/2173/canary-islands-professional-la-palma

 

 

 

No, that's La Palma. He was looking for Gran Canaria (Las Palmas), a whole other island. Gran Canaria is currently in development, but I don't know if it'll cover the entire island. Haven't been following it that closely.

 

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/111303-sim-wings-canary-islands-professional-gran-canaria-preview

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, PatrickZ said:

 

No, that's La Palma. He was looking for Gran Canaria (Las Palmas), a whole other island. Gran Canaria is currently in development, but I don't know if it'll cover the entire island. Haven't been following it that closely.

 

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/111303-sim-wings-canary-islands-professional-gran-canaria-preview

 

Thanks Patrick!

 

Share this post


Link to post

Here's another "up" for EIDW - Dublin. Excellent location and widely requested, i think it would be a nice update for the community.

Share this post


Link to post

I would like to request that Aerosoft make a Bombardier CRJ100/200 & CRJ1000NextGen aircraft as an expansion package to the existing CRJ700/900X

 

Below are some photos of mine of a Binter Canaries CRJ1000NextJen (EC-LOV) operating for Air Nostrum/Iberia Regional on flight IB8959 from Menorca-Mahon (MAH/LEMH) to Madrid-Barajas (MAD/LEMD).

 

 

IMG_3255.JPG

IMG_3256.JPG

IMG_3278.JPG

IMG_3283.JPG

IMG_3306.JPG

Share this post


Link to post

Anyone wants in the future to build my homeport hanover professional? (Eddv, haj)

 

Or the a350-1000,-900/ 787-10/a380?

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Amirco said:

Anyone wants in the future to build my homeport hanover professional? (Eddv, haj)

 

Or the a350-1000,-900/ 787-10/a380?

 

I could press the upvote button, but that would be too general. I can be more specific by saying I do support Hannover.

 

The 787-10 will in time be done by QualityWings as part of their 787 package which already contains the 787-8 and 9. The A350 and A380 have often been requested and just as often been turned down, they just won't be done. Personally I don't care about them.

Share this post


Link to post

I would actually like to see an A310 or A300.

Not sure if anyone has asked this before, but I would propably enjoy flying those.

 

Teemu

Share this post


Link to post

I would love to see more Asian sceneries.  Now we have the Airbus in P3D v4 my sim just lacks decent sceneries in Asia to fly some of the many A320 flights in that continent.

KLIA Kuala Lumpur
WIII Jakarta
WAHH Yogyakarta
VTBS Bangkok Int
VTBD Bangkok Don Mueang
VTSP Phuket
VTSG Krabi
VLLB Luang Prabang
VVNB Hanoi
VVTS Ho Chi Minh city

 

just to name a few..

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Shamrockpilot98 said:

Hey Aerosoft, I seen you made an ATR72 for xplane. How about one for FSX/P3D. I tried out flight1's but it isn't study level and it's kinda buggy.

 

Milviz is already working on an ATR for FSX/P3D.

Share this post


Link to post

Hey Aerosoft, After having Heathrow to P3Dv4 I think what about Gatwick Airport (EGKK), Edingburg Airport (EGPH), Madrid Airport (LEMD) and Bilbaro Airport (LEBB) ???

 

I would also hear if you can not get sode for Heathrow pro and to Balearic Islands Professional???

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Jammin16 said:

Hey Aerosoft, After having Heathrow to P3Dv4 I think what about Gatwick Airport (EGKK), Edingburg Airport (EGPH), Madrid Airport (LEMD) and Bilbaro Airport (LEBB) ???

 

I would also hear if you can not get sode for Heathrow pro and to Balearic Islands Professional???

 

Gatwick and Edinburgh are available from UK2000 as well as a whole lot of other UK airports. Madrid is known to be in development, although there is no preview topic yet. Bilbao is available from both ORBX and TropicalSim.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, PatrickZ said:

 

Gatwick and Edinburgh are available from UK2000 as well as a whole lot of other UK airports. Madrid is known to be in development, although there is no preview topic yet. Bilbao is available from both ORBX and TropicalSim.

I have UK2000 Airport I have tried UK2000 airports and I think they could have done the graphics better and the details. What about SODE that I asked for Heathrow pro and to Balearic Islands Professional???

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/21/2018 at 4:10 PM, Jammin16 said:

Hey Aerosoft, After having Heathrow to P3Dv4 I think what about Gatwick Airport (EGKK), Edingburg Airport (EGPH), Madrid Airport (LEMD) and Bilbaro Airport (LEBB) ???

 

I would also hear if you can not get sode for Heathrow pro and to Balearic Islands Professional???

 

Hey Aerosoft, After having Hamburg Finkenwerder Airport (EDHI) to P3Dv4 I think what about Toulouse Blagnac Lufthavn (LFBO), Seattle Boieng Field Airport (KBFI) and Seoul Incheon International Airport (RKSI)???

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/19/2018 at 4:24 PM, Jammin16 said:

Hi, After I have now become the owner of Aerofts Hamburg-Finkenwerder, I would like to know if anyone knows if they are over the Boeing Air Field (KBFI) and Toulouse Blagnac Airport (LFBO) For P3D v4???

 

I think it's would be very nice to have this airports/ Air Fields. B)

 

Hi,

 

Boeing Field is included in Seattle Airports X which you can find here (currently even at a reduced price!): https://www.aerosoft.com/de/flugsimulation/flight-simulator-x/szenerien/2397/seattle-airports-x?number=AS14380

 

Seoul would be very nice indeed, but it is very hard to get access to that airport.

Toulouse we can't promise yet, sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/25/2018 at 2:20 PM, TrainNutter said:

I would like to request that Aerosoft make a Bombardier CRJ100/200 & CRJ1000NextGen aircraft as an expansion package to the existing CRJ700/900X

 

Below are some photos of mine of a Binter Canaries CRJ1000NextJen (EC-LOV) operating for Air Nostrum/Iberia Regional on flight IB8959 from Menorca-Mahon (MAH/LEMH) to Madrid-Barajas (MAD/LEMD).

 

Rumors are that Hans Hartmann is working on the 1000. Release 2035!

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

 

Hi,

 

Boeing Field is included in Seattle Airports X which you can find here (currently even at a reduced price!): https://www.aerosoft.com/de/flugsimulation/flight-simulator-x/szenerien/2397/seattle-airports-x?number=AS14380

 

Seoul would be very nice indeed, but it is very hard to get access to that airport.

Toulouse we can't promise yet, sorry.

Hi Emanuel Hagen,

That with Toulouse no need to complain. 

 

I know the Seattle Boieng Field Airport are in Seattle airports X, but I have Seattle Taxi2Gate so I think it would be stupid to buy all the airports that belong to the Seattle X "box" but I can also see that there is probably no good idea to make Seattle Boieng Field Air when it is already made. Even though I know that Aerosoft would make a better version.

 

and regarding the Soule Airport take the time it takes, I know how difficult it is to get info about flights and airports.

 

Share this post


Link to post

I also have Taxi2Gates Seattle, you can simply choose not to install KSEA with the pack from DD.

Then you can use both. And for the price I think getting all the Boeing airfields is still a very good deal even without KSEA!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

I also have Taxi2Gates Seattle, you can simply choose not to install KSEA with the pack from DD.

Then you can use both. And for the price I think getting all the Boeing airfields is still a very good deal even without KSEA!

 

Hmm, okay that with i can install Boieng Field (KFBI) even though I have Taxi2gate Seattle (KSEA) sounds very good. But I'm still sure that Aerosoft would make a better version of (KFBI) but fine.^_^

 

Share this post


Link to post

Hey there,

What happened to your Brussels airport v2.0. I know it was about to be ready for release, but something happened at Brussels airport in reality and you were ready to make it ready for release???:huh:

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...