Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons

Fabian Boulegue

On 5/1/2020 at 4:40 PM, Herman said:

Chad, please do a search before requesting something, as these three have all received multiple requests, one of which was noted in the post just above yours (A350). In short, none will be done by Aerosoft, mostly because the technical data required to faithfully duplicate the performance is unavailable even to crews.

Well flight factor done one with technical data given to them. Anyway each to there own i guess.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What data others have used is a fraction of what's needed to do one to the level of fidelity Aerosoft shoots for. As you say, to each their own.

• Like 1

Is there anyway PFPX could be part of cloud or if not now someday, to where it doesn't need to be on same pc as the planes are but still function ?  Like for example, my Flightsim PC is down & at the shop, and I have a feeling pfpx is going end up getting erased. Due to the fact I'll need a new windows restored on there. Wouldn't it be nice though to be able to have a backup pfpx on another PC, so that if one PC is down and you loose data, when you get that pc backup, you can still send data back too the other computer once you reinstall pfpx & not loose all my airplane data like I had.. I had alot of good true airplane info I am now going to have to go back again and once again build all that back up again, which will take alot of time and effort to do.. However If I was able to send it data from another PFPX on another pc and just send the aircraft data back too it.. Along with all my airplanes I have on there.. Be Alot of time saved.

You could of course just copy the whole PFPX folder onto the other computer.

C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data contains pretty much all your data.

• Like 1

Is there anyway of pfpx picking up weather without the sim on the same pc ? I see it says online but then it says no weather even after selecting online.. So basically it has to have a sim to connect too ?

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 5/12/2020 at 4:01 PM, Jetwings32 said:

Is there anyway of pfpx picking up weather without the sim on the same pc ? I see it says online but then it says no weather even after selecting online.. So basically it has to have a sim to connect too ?

That's not a question for the request an add-on forum. Please ask at the dedicated PFPX forum located at this link.

I would love to see the ATR-72-500 redone for P3d.

And I still hope for the PW and GE variants of the A330, even if it would only be visual and sounds.

Concerning scenery, I would look forward for a Saarbrücken (EDDR) scenery for P3d.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriverX said:

Hey Folks, 

is there anywhere a eurowings BvB livery for your newest a320 for download available? Thanks a lot. 

Pascal

I'm not sure, but I'll move this to the Livery area where the repainters have a better chance of seeing it.

Best wishes!

On 5/12/2020 at 8:33 PM, Herman said:

That's not a question for the request an add-on forum. Please ask at the dedicated PFPX forum located at this link.

You linked me here.. Thats why I posted it here.. Then I am not sure where it belongs either move it where it belongs or delete from the forum and I forget I even asked the question..

• Deputy Sheriffs
14 hours ago, Jetwings32 said:

You linked me here.. Thats why I posted it here.. Then I am not sure where it belongs either move it where it belongs or delete from the forum and I forget I even asked the question..

Your original post appeared to ask for a new product/capability (PFPX on the cloud), that's why I asked you to request it here. This next post is asking for help with the product, so that's why I suggested posting there. Sorry if it confused you. I copied your last question into a post for you in the PFPX support section here:

• 2 months later...

As a suggestion for an airport, I might have Bremen Airport (EDDW) for the FS2020 😛. What do you think?
perhaps also interesting in the point that the Lufthansa flight school is based there and Bremen
is generally considered to be the city of aerospace :).

• 4 weeks later...

Hey! Could you guys do an A350 for MSFS. Please?

Just kidding!

I do have a question though. I get that you probably have far more demand for aircraft that are still in service due to pilots wishing to practice with them. But I also see that you still have a Douglas DC-8 for sale for the previous-gen sims. Is there any chance that it will be coming to MSFS? I have been enjoying learning how to fly in the Cessna 172sp Classic, but it seems quite a jump to go from that to the glass cockpit of a Dreamliner. I'd rather step up to a 707/DC8 or even DC-3/Constellation and then move on to L-1011/DC-10/747 Classic before trying something more modern, like your forthcoming A320. I certainly would pay for the jetliners from my childhood in Aerosoft quality.

From your DC-8 blurb: "For a long time, we lacked these important aircraft in our simulators but this add-on adds a version to your virtual hangar that is not only looking and sounding good, but also offers a good system depth. Every real pilot will enjoy navigating by VOR and NDB and manually managing the four finicky power plants. It is hard work but the DC-8 will reward you with great handling."

• Upvote 1

I think we are still missing good airports in Turkey and India.

Even with the way default sceneries look like in MSFS there is still a lot of space for improvement. Not sure how big actual market is in it for Aerosoft, but Turkey is popular destinations from Europe, Middle East, Russia and North Africa.

India is different beast, but also has many cool places - would people buy these destinations?

@Mathijs Kok, we got good explanations why no more Airbuses. I wonder what's possible in case of sceneries outside Europe and US.Africa maybe less popular, but India, Middle East? Or Central America - this is a region full of interesting airports and spectacular landscapes - all within CRJ's and A320's range. Even Twotter would be sufficient.

Cheers,

&

How about an Aerosoft Eindhoven professional? Nice little airport, not standard available in MSFS and with Ryanair, Wizz Air and Transavia flights a nice destination/starting point...

• Upvote 1

Seems like the market for a study level business jet is lacking. With Aerosoft's work on the CRJ, I think they could develop a Challenger 300/350 for FS2020 and have great success. The underlying avionics and systems are similar to the CRJ. Both use Collins Pro Line (including the FMS and Autopilot), aircraft systems are Bombardier, etc.  It is one of the best selling aircraft in the category, and used by many charter / fractional operators. Also, I happen to know a co uple type rated captains who would be happy to help! (myself and a couple others are current) Have access to lots of technical manuals, maintenance and pilot manuals, etc. Thoughts?  Seems like the market for a study level business jet is lacking. With Aerosoft's work on the CRJ, I think they could develop a Challenger 300/350 for FS2020 and have great success. The underlying avionics and systems are similar to the CRJ. Both use Collins Pro Line (including the FMS and Autopilot), aircraft systems are Bombardier, etc.  It is one of the best selling aircraft in the category, and used by many charter / fractional operators. Also, I happen to know a co uple type rated captains who would be happy to help! (myself and a couple others are current) Have access to lots of technical manuals, maintenance and pilot manuals, etc. Thoughts?  

Please login to display this image.

• Upvote 2

It really looks like Aerosoft has a lot of the work already done. and the models look superb. I for one would like to request the PBY Catalina for MSFS2020. In the development roadmap for MSFS2020 it is always appearing on the list given of requests, typically somewhere around the top 3 aircraft. I imagine there is still a lot of work for importing the research already done in to MSFS2020, but I imagine the hardest parts [research] are already done. It appears that there is decent demand for it from the roadmap forums.

<3 Many thanks!

Wukits

• Like 1

Hi! 

This simulator is very nice for VFR flying and this Diamond Katana was very nice aircraft in FSX. It would be very cool when you port this Diamond to new MFS 2020 or done from scratch. 

I love flying this aircraft in FSX then i install P3D and lost ny ability to fly this nice Katana and i very sad becouse of this. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, AKbushpilot said:

The Aerosoft Airbus line is fanastic (coming from an Airbus pilot). Any plans to develop an A340 addon or additional "professional line"?

The A340 has been asked for several times already. The reponse has been that Aerosoft won't do one because the needed tech and performance info isn't available (even from pilots current on type).

32 minutes ago, Fabonymous said:

I don't know if it has already been asked.But i would kinda like something like a DC-9. 

For which simulator?  Leonardo has a fantastic MD-80 series for FSX and P3D and will be making a version for MSFS in the future. The Leonardo MD-80 is already one of the most accurate and complete simulations in all of flight sim and it would be very tough to beat.

• Upvote 2

vor 2 Stunden , DaveCT2003 sagte:

For which simulator?  Leonardo has a fantastic MD-80 series for FSX and P3D and will be making a version for MSFS in the future. The Leonardo MD-80 is already one of the most accurate and complete simulations in all of flight sim and it would be very tough to beat.

Sorry for MSFS or   Tristar for the MSFS

• mopperle changed the title to Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons