Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons

Fabian Boulegue

Now we have speak so much about aircraft e.g. A330 Pro and the New CRJ. So I think now I would like to ask after a new airport Seoul Incheon Intl (RKSI) It's could be nice B)

I have also a question was there not som thing about Aerosoft work on Singapore Intl Airport (WSSS)???

I know things take time but I missing some new and big, as a the A330pro B)

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, snapshot21 said:

I request an announcement of a new plane to be developed. We need a new topic in "Previews of Unreleased Products" forum to post in :D

We do not currently have a new aircraft to announce. We are working very hard on updating the A318/A319/A320/A321 and A330 Professional products.

Best wishes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi every one and Aerosoft.

Now I'm really annoyed that I can't use Bali X for P3D v4. But it also makes good sense that when I go to the Bali X purchase page that it says this is for FSX, FSX: SE, P3D v3. 

But honestly, I think it's bad that this doesn't turn into P3D v4. I like to pay $ 199.99 extra to get some airports made compatible with the P3D v4. 

It's really sad that you lost so many good airports when you switched to P3D v4. I know it's not Aerosoft that makes P3D v4 but I honestly think something needs to happen inside this. 

I'm not blaming aerosoft for anything, but I'd say I want some airports to be updated to P3D v4. Aerosoft are not the ones who got this message I intend to take it to Flytampa and Taxi2Gate.

But I would also say that P3D could make it easier for you aircraft and airport programmer.

12 minutes ago, Jammin16 said:

Hi every one and Aerosoft.

Now I'm really annoyed that I can't use Bali X for P3D v4. But it also makes good sense that when I go to the Bali X purchase page that it says this is for FSX, FSX: SE, P3D v3. 

But honestly, I think it's bad that this doesn't turn into P3D v4. I like to pay $ 199.99 extra to get some airports made compatible with the P3D v4. 

It's really sad that you lost so many good airports when you switched to P3D v4. I know it's not Aerosoft that makes P3D v4 but I honestly think something needs to happen inside this. 

I'm not blaming aerosoft for anything, but I'd say I want some airports to be updated to P3D v4. Aerosoft are not the ones who got this message I intend to take it to Flytampa and Taxi2Gate.

But I would also say that P3D could make it easier for you aircraft and airport programmer.

Thankfully there is an abundance of airport and other scenery available for P3Dv4.... my hard drives are full of scenery! 

Now don't kill the messenger.... but I believe that P3Dv4 will likely be all but dead within the flight sim community in about one year due to Microsoft releasing the upcoming sim.  As such, most larger developers have all but stopped development for P3Dv4.  I would not be surprised, I would be absolutely SHOCKED (with flames coming off it) if Lockheed Martin didn't move from P3D to a commercial version of the upcoming MS sim.  But until that happens, flight simmers like me will still be using P3Dv4 and still buying addons for it because we love to fly!

This has happened many times over the 40 years the flight sim world has existed, and it will happen again as well.

22 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Thankfully there is an abundance of airport and other scenery available for P3Dv4.... my hard drives are full of scenery! 

Now don't kill the messenger.... but I believe that P3Dv4 will likely be all but dead within the flight sim community in about one year due to Microsoft releasing the upcoming sim.  As such, most larger developers have all but stopped development for P3Dv4.  I would not be surprised, I would be absolutely SHOCKED (with flames coming off it) if Lockheed Martin didn't move from P3D to a commercial version of the upcoming MS sim.  But until that happens, flight simmers like me will still be using P3Dv4 and still buying addons for it because we love to fly!

This has happened many times over the 40 years the flight sim world has existed, and it will happen again as well.

Man!
I hate this flight sim world!!! There is nothing but competition, competition, competition, competition. First it was FS2004, FSX, then it became FSX: SE, then came P3D v2 then came X-plane, then came P3D v3 then came X-Plane 10, then came X-plane 11 Then came P3D v4, and now you are over for something it's just throwing out the window like X-Plane 10 and 11. There is a reason I stick to P3D and that is because I think there is nothing more better than P3D. 

But then I have to address some others who would be fighting the new Microsoft Fligth Sim.

• 3 weeks later...

Good day gentlemen,

Lately, Jeddah Intl. Airport got huge updates and it received a new terminal that opened last year. But yet we Saudi simmers don’t have the latest updates and the only scenery for OEJN is made by BDOAviation in 2015 without further updates. So we kindly suggest to think of making this scenery for P3D and FS2020. Because your developers are one of the best out there in scenery development.
• Pictures attached are credited to Sam Chui.

@Mathijs Kok Saudi GACA would let you do some photo shooting as they allowed Sam Chui in the first place.

I don't think it's an issue

Please private message me, if any deep info needed.

Sam Chui's Video: 

Previous Thread: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/151288-mega-airport-scenery-request/

3F0768EF-69B8-4874-9909-CBE461B93638.jpeg

10841629-DBF1-470C-9151-1E25667D6089.jpeg

5643229D-D73D-4A2C-9953-F239C2BBAD40.jpeg

40875ACE-710B-4005-B126-00B26C8E3E09.jpeg

E5F864F5-0BB0-43DA-9308-C78F8EAD4945.jpeg

8A0986B1-0BBD-42CE-8DE7-069AFDDA3B26.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i team @ Aerosoft.

Since in Lockdown, i have been thinking a lot about it and wanted to suggest the idea if it takes traction of course.

I have been purchasing your products and i must admit, they are formidable products, at least a champion for creating Airbus Planes.

Most of North Americans are concentrating their efforts on creating Boeing aircrafts for flight simulation community. I and perhaps others thank you for allowing us to fly European birds.

Your portfolio is good and we wish to have new joiners in the family. This lead me to ask this question and maybe others have already done that.

What is the overall cost of New developpement for a new plane? man/hours.

Given the fact that most simmers would like to have new planes. What is the amount of commitment you want to get from potential buyers to start a project?

For example: conducting an online survey to know which products can attract sufficient interested persons, and invest a reasonable amount of money so you can start working on that project. Knowing that at the end of the cycle, the product will sell well among simmers from mouth to ears?

Take this as a Groupon style influence buying.

My Idea is: A340-300, since A350( maybe the available data does make it easy to model it as much as you would like)

Thanks and stay safe.

Regards

57 minutes ago, Overmind0673 said:

i team @ Aerosoft.

Since in Lockdown, i have been thinking a lot about it and wanted to suggest the idea if it takes traction of course.

I have been purchasing your products and i must admit, they are formidable products, at least a champion for creating Airbus Planes.

Most of North Americans are concentrating their efforts on creating Boeing aircrafts for flight simulation community. I and perhaps others thank you for allowing us to fly European birds.

Your portfolio is good and we wish to have new joiners in the family. This lead me to ask this question and maybe others have already done that.

What is the overall cost of New developpement for a new plane? man/hours.

Given the fact that most simmers would like to have new planes. What is the amount of commitment you want to get from potential buyers to start a project?

For example: conducting an online survey to know which products can attract sufficient interested persons, and invest a reasonable amount of money so you can start working on that project. Knowing that at the end of the cycle, the product will sell well among simmers from mouth to ears?

Take this as a Groupon style influence buying.

My Idea is: A340-300, since A350( maybe the available data does make it easy to model it as much as you would like)

Thanks and stay safe.

Regards

Not going into details, but the cost of development of an Aircraft like an Airbus can easily add up to about a million Euros. Not only because of the manhours required, but also licensing cost, cost to geather all the information needed, the marketing and distribution, after sales support (which is huge with modern airliners compared to for instance a Cessna), etc.

You can therefore calculate how expensive such an addon would have to be and how many you'd have to sell to start making money on it.

For an A350 compared to an A340 you can easily double that cost.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

We do not need any funds to start a project. Aerosoft has enough cash to do those investments. That's why you do not see a lot of 'early access' from us. 

We have a good idea what people would like, but we have to balance that against what is possible in the sim and what the potential sales will be. As you understand that is all rather complex with PeD v5 and FS2020.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Tairbus said:

I wish just 2 things...

Tairbus, I sent you to this thread for new suggestions, not for ones that others already made and certainly not for the two you asked about this week. As you were informed by Otto (mopperle), these repeated requests of yours are now spamming, which is why your post of an hour ago was deleted.

Please respect the decisions that have already been explained to you about the A320neo and A350 and stop asking about them.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Chad, please do a search before requesting something, as these three have all received multiple requests, one of which was noted in the post just above yours (A350). In short, none will be done by Aerosoft, mostly because the technical data required to faithfully duplicate the performance is unavailable even to crews.

• mopperle changed the title to Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons