Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons

Fabian Boulegue

What about developping the airport of Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden EDSB? Almost any German Airport is covered by Aerosoft except for this one. I'm waiting for FKB for many years now. Recently even Erfurt was released which has only very little amount of pax.

FKB is a rising airport with much more passengers and many big airlines like Eurowings, Ryanair, Turkish airlines, Wizzair, TuiFly, etc.

It has a nice location directly besides the rhine river and a nice surrounding like the black forest. For simmers, it should be more interesting than Erfurt or Saarbrücken I think...

I would like to have this airport in my P3D very much. Thanks for having a look Aerosoft. :)

• 1 month later...

Heeyy !

Hope you are good, this is my illustrated idea for you ;)

What do you think ?

Safe Flights

Cpt Vito

Please login to display this image.

Hi

As there stay in the picture, so it's could be so nice if the airport vehicles could hold back when the plane crossed the vehicles roads. I wish it for all airports!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2019 at 11:17 AM, Jammin16 said:

Hi

As there stay in the picture, so it's could be so nice if the airport vehicles could hold back when the plane crossed the vehicles roads. I wish it for all airports!

Am I the only one who has a problem with this ???

5 hours ago, Jammin16 said:

Am I the only one who has a problem with this ???

You're not but since there are many different ways these vehicles are implemented by addon developers I am afraid it will simply be impossible to make them stop for you.
Even if we'd develop a full new system to control these vehicles other developers would have to implement this system.
We are sorry, but this is very very unlikely to ever happen, not just from our side, but it's even more unlikely developers would update their older addon airports with it.

I am a Member of UPSVAC, as a cargo VA we use the MD-11F there aren't any halfway decent payware on the market we have 375 members alone. There are other UPS VA's and Fedex, KLM Lufthansa, MartainAir, JAL, TAM, VARG VA's all use them as well. Then also there is the need for MD-11 retro Flights most VA's do now using the old retired Fleet Aircraft to fly routes no longer( some are in use but switch the Aircraft for fun) in use but it adds to our enjoyment to fly a classic Bird. Now between all of these virtual air lines of which there are multiples of some of them, I figure there are a couple of thousand members. add to this the hobbyist who fly by themselves. there is a need for a Good payware Version of the Md-11. I bought the skysim MD-11, (not good in my opinion) I own Aerosoft products(A318/319,A320/321 for FSX, and the pro package of all 4 planes also the CRJ-X) and love them and I'm a Boeing guy. if you were to use the up to date changes to the MD-11 and add the interactive Co-pilot ( with checklist) as well as the base MD-11 in it 1980/1990s form you would have a smash hit with a whole lot of flight Simmers....... Please consider my suggestion I really feel this could be a winning proposition, a loyal Aerosoft customer 

Tony Pace 

• 1 month later...

Hey there, 

I have 2 Questions.

1: Do some one from Aerosoft think that, they maybe could make A380 for P3D v4???

I could understand that Aerosoft couldn't make this A380 because of the lack of info about the plane. But I just think now that Airbus has / or would stop the production of the A380, so it might be a good opportunity to get the A380 Pro made. Of course, I am well aware that it is very difficult to get these information to make A380. But if the plane is still not made any more, what is the problem in giving Aerosoft the info and permission it requires to make this nice flyer???

2: Ville høre om Bangkok (VTBS) og Phuket (VTSP) kunne blivet lavet til P3D v4???

Best summer regards

Jammin16

• Deputy Sheriffs

1. A A380 is still out of scope despite Airbus stopped his production. The reasons are still the same.

2. I do not understand your question, please post in english.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2019 at 12:52 PM, mopperle said:

1. A A380 is still out of scope despite Airbus stopped his production. The reasons are still the same.

2. I do not understand your question, please post in english.

Hi mopperle,

Sorry for me late repley, I wanted to hear about Bangkok (VTBS) and Phuket (VTSP) could be made for P3D v4 ???

hello!

i already knwo there is a way to convert repaints from the older version to the pro version of the A320 family, however, there is any chance to have a utility or tool to this in a more direct or straight forward way? or perhaps allow the livery manager to automatically convert them while installing

i think this could be a nice detail, since there are 1500 liveries on the older version and not all of them are already done for the new version

Hey, it's only details and it's not much important but it could be very cool for aerosoft a320 professional:

An actual passenger view, with a visible porthole and accurate noises from inside the plane

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 7/26/2019 at 3:46 PM, Hellblood said:

Hey, it's only details and it's not much important but it could be very cool for aerosoft a320 professional:

An actual passenger view, with a visible porthole and accurate noises from inside the plane

The Airbus Professional series, as well as the earlier Aerosoft Airbus products, all specifically focus on the flight deck operations and not the cabin. This has been explained numerous times over the course of development. Thanks for your interest, but your request is outside the scope of the product line and simply won't be an option.

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Beat578 said:

At the moment, a lot of great greek Airports are updated to the professional level. I hope there will be a "KOS Professional" soon...

According to their forums, FSDG is considering Kos.

• 3 weeks later...

Can I ask if you are thinking of doing the De Havilland Dash 7 to compliment the Twin otter please. We really need a decent P3Dv4 version as the only one available was originally for fs2004.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a passionate Arma 3 player. So I would love to have the island of Limnos and the airport(LGLM) in the sim. I think that would be a dream of every Arma player whos also playing Flightsims.

dear regards

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

Would there be a possibility to create Orlando-Sanford Airport (KSFB)? It is quite an important hub for airlines such as TUI, Thompson and allegiant who fly there often.

I think that it would be a great addition to the Aerosoft scenery list, as there are no addon scenery's of this airport in neither X-plane or P3D (except for one low quality one)

Hope you will seriously consider this!

On 11/6/2019 at 3:00 PM, Aharon said:

Nobody does KBUR Bob Hope Burbank airport for FSX  :( :(   :(  

There was a rumor ORBX would do it, but so far I can't find any source for it.

On 11/6/2019 at 2:51 PM, Bisket15 said:

Hi guys,

Would there be a possibility to create Orlando-Sanford Airport (KSFB)? It is quite an important hub for airlines such as TUI, Thompson and allegiant who fly there often.

I think that it would be a great addition to the Aerosoft scenery list, as there are no addon scenery's of this airport in neither X-plane or P3D (except for one low quality one)

Hope you will seriously consider this!

So do I, however there might be a possibility for LatinVFR to do it. No promise though, but he does live in Orlando and is planning to do Orlando International. Maybe he'll make the project a bit broader and include Sanford as well.

8 minutes ago, AhmedAhzaam18 said:

I Request The Following Addons:

Aerosoft Maldives Professional (Rewrite from Old Version to New) for Prepar3D V4.5 HF1 and Above
Aerosoft Airbus A380 Professional for Prepar3D V4.5 HF1 and Above

Please Do It Immediately After Airbus A330 Professional, @Mathijs Kok!

Hi AhmedAhzaam18,
 Is there anyone who greatly desires the A380 Professional for P3D v4 it saw me and many others. 

I used to ask Aerosoft (Mathijs Kok) if they couldn't make the A380, but it seems there is some information about the Airbus A380 that Aerosoft can't get hold of.

Why not give this information I do not know but I think we can all agree that it is a pity that they can not afford / get the info they need to make the A380.

This may be a matter of time, if not that it may never turn into something. But we have to be confident and see what happens in the future

But I understand very well that we all wanted the king over the air in P3D v4,  But right now we just have to hope that one day, Aerosoft will get the Info and permission to make the A380.

Best Regards
Jammin16

• mopperle changed the title to Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons