Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons

Fabian Boulegue

5 hours ago, Tristar1011 said:

Perfect! I’ll follow these instructions.

I really appreciate your help, thank you very much. 

Best wishes

You are most welcome my friend, happy to help.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/29/2018 at 6:03 PM, PatrickZ said:

In the works by Simmershome, which will be freeware as with all of their products but payware quality. Of course I wouldn't turn down an Aerosoft version, but it has little priority to me.

https://secure.simmarket.com/justsim-malta-international-airport-p3d.phtml

• 2 weeks later...

I think a rather doable project in terms of payware aircraft is the E-Jet Series by Embraer. The Wilco Pub/Feelthere ones have been around forever and are rather outdated. Currently there are no other smaller jets filling that market segment for FSX and P3D, and personally I'd love to see more from Embraer. We do have the CRJ, but the E-Jets are small, more capable regional jets with all of the technology available in much larger jets (Bless whoever thought of implementing a proper VNAV in them). I see a package being something like the E170 and E190, and then an addition like E175 and E195. Some of the main ways I'd look at it are listed below

1. Massive market, there's hundreds of them in real life, and I think it would be an excellent alternative to the likes of Boeing and Airbus in FSX and P3D

2. They help fill a regional niche very well, one that is under-served by current developers. 

3. Usually the markets in which these jets operate are the same ones simmers will have a demand for them (i.e. Canadian origin simmers wanting Canadian Airports, or aircraft, etc)

In the E-Jet's case, that would mean there is a massive potential to sell it to simmers from The US, Brazil, and Europe, three very large markets. 

4. With many variants built of each type, and many airlines having operated them for a number of years, there should be an abundance of operational data and type-rated/experienced pilots available for technical development and input.

5. Releasing the aircraft as two separate bundles, in staggered releases. I'm not an expert in pricing, but like with the Airbus Professional series, you could release the E170 and E190 first, then the E175, and E195. This could possibly happen with an identical pricing scheme to the Airbus series too (Same cost of each bundle individually, complete package price, etc), and it would fit nicely into the mid-complexity range of aircraft for FSX/P3D. 

I think it could be a nice change for Aerosoft, having had their Airbuses for years, I can attest to the quality they develop addons with for flight sim. I would love to see an E-Jet done with the level of quality and detail these guys go into, for the practical daily operation of the aircraft.

Anyhow, happy new years everyone, cheers! 

• Upvote 1

Hi

How likely would these airports be made for P3D v4 ???

Asia

Bali X (WADD)

Europe

Dublin (EIDW)

Helsinki EFHK)

Keflavik (BIKF)

Manchester(EGCC)

Pisa (LIRP)

Rotterdam (EHRD)

Sandefjord (ENTO)

Split (LDSP)

Stockholm Arlanda (ESSA)

Svalbard (ENSB)

USA

Kodiak (PADQ)

Happy New Year 2019

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Jammin16 said:

Hi

How likely would these airports be made for P3D v4 ???

Asia

Bali X (WADD)

Europe

Dublin (EIDW)

Helsinki EFHK)

Keflavik (BIKF)

Manchester(EGCC)

Pisa (LIRP)

Rotterdam (EHRD)

Sandefjord (ENTO)

Split (LDSP)

Stockholm Arlanda (ESSA)

Svalbard (ENSB)

USA

Kodiak (PADQ)

Happy New Year 2019

Pisa is already available for P3D v4 and Rotterdam is in development. Also some products are available by competitors, like Manchester by UK2000 and Stockholm Arlanda by ORBX. Sandefjord and Svalbard are not officially P3D v4 compatible, but are known to work.

However I do support your other requests. Dublin, Helsinki and Keflavik are missing holes, those products just don't work in P3D v4. Needs to be said FSDG already said they'd develop Keflavik somewhere later this year, so that's one to look forward to.

1 hour ago, PatrickZ said:

Pisa is already available for P3D v4 and Rotterdam is in development. Also some products are available by competitors, like Manchester by UK2000 and Stockholm Arlanda by ORBX. Sandefjord and Svalbard are not officially P3D v4 compatible, but are known to work.

However I do support your other requests. Dublin, Helsinki and Keflavik are missing holes, those products just don't work in P3D v4. Needs to be said FSDG already said they'd develop Keflavik somewhere later this year, so that's one to look forward to.

PatrickZ I am happy to hear that you are at the three airports, but I also think that you could make the others especially Sandefjord, Svalbard and Bali X. Since they are one of my favorite airports. Now I myself from the Scandinavia and so it is perhaps there because I love all the northern airports.^_^ and yes i know that bali is not Scandinavian but also likes the airport^_^

Dears, don't know where to post. But could you manage the following. If you are looking over your homepage and see a product what you have bought already, that you can see it directly so long you are logged in. Orbx homepage does have this. You know what i mean. I have so many stuff from you that i can't remember everything. So if i am looking around then i would like to see you own the product instead if the price or anything else. That would be cool. Thx 

9 minutes ago, DriverX said:

Dears, don't know where to post. But could you manage the following. If you are looking over your homepage and see a product what you have bought already, that you can see it directly so long you are logged in. Orbx homepage does have this. You know what i mean. I have so many stuff from you that i can't remember everything. So if i am looking around then i would like to see you own the product instead if the price or anything else. That would be cool. Thx 

I believe there is a warning implemented by now which alerts you if you want to buy a product again that you own already. Not exactly what you're asking for but it goes into the direction.

Airport addon suggestions:

New Zealand

(CHT/NZCI) Chatham Islands/Tuuta Airport

Panama 

(BOC/MPBO) Bocas Del Toro "Isla Colon" International Airport

Philippines

(DVO/RPMD) Francisco Bangoy International Airport

TAIWAN

(HUN/RCYU) Hulien Airport

United States of America 

(ONT/KONT) Ontario International Airport (Not the Canadian one, its the one located in California)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/14/2019 at 11:38 AM, VARCOLAC5 said:

Airport addon suggestions:

New Zealand

(CHT/NZCI) Chatham Islands/Tuuta Airport

Panama 

(BOC/MPBO) Bocas Del Toro "Isla Colon" International Airport

Philippines

(DVO/RPMD) Francisco Bangoy International Airport

TAIWAN

(HUN/RCYU) Hulien Airport

United States of America 

(ONT/KONT) Ontario International Airport (Not the Canadian one, its the one located in California)

Oh boy VARCOLAC5

you got hold of the good end, how could one forget Panama international airport ???:huh:

Good thing you brought this list^_^

+1 for the A220 (CS300)

Registered specifically to say that... I would buy this at any price. It's beautiful, got great potential if provided with fully functioning HUD, FMS and systems, even more... if it's got a weather radar... man, I'm sure that alone would get many people to buy it... plus it's getting in real world airlines very fast...

We already have 737, 757, 747, 777, 787, E175, E195, A320, A350. That right here, is totally missing from P3D and XPlane markets, and it's a major player in the upcoming years in airlines. There's 57 A220 operating and 537 orders until today, and that's only 5 years after its first flight. The Embraer E-Jets had a combined 1400 orders since 2002. You can see the potential of this in real world and sim.

Aerosoft would be smart to get on this before anyone else, because someone WILL do it sooner or later.. I'd rather have aerosoft rather than low quality or shady devs

Please login to display this image.

• Upvote 2

Hey everybody

I have a question about the program Aerosoft Updater as followed with Aerosotf aircraft products.

I would like to hear about are the Aerosoft Updater just for Aircraft???

Because I can't get in to updates and update some airports on Aerosoft homepage, I think it's could be a good idéa if I also could upadte my airports on the Aerosoft updater.

Regards Jammin16

• Deputy Sheriffs

No, the update is not only for aircraft, but also for scenery add-ons.

Please login to display this image.

But the updater can only be used for new add-ons or add-ons that are getting updated now (to get the updater support added into it). 

Old add-ons that doesn't have the updater support added yet (within the installed product on your machine) can't be updated by the updater.

Of course the updater support will be added to add-ons when ever possible.

3 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Nej, opdateringen er ikke kun for fly, men også for tilføjelser til scener... 

Hi TomA320

Thanks for your reply, I only asked because a few days ago I couldn't update Cologne bonn Professional, but now I can ???

But thank you for your information, about it only for the new products.

I would like to request the following

A300/A310 Package (Including the A300-600ST Beluga)

Airbus A330-700ST (BelugaXL)

Airbus A330-800neo/-900neo

Airbus A319neo/A320neo/A321neo/A321ACF/A321LR

Airbus A220-100/-300

As an update to the existing A320/A321 (32bit & 64bit): A320F/A321F

Bombardier CRJ100/200 & CRJ1000

Embraer E-Series E1 & E2

• Developer
vor 18 Minuten, TrainNutter sagte:

I would like to request the following

A300/A310 Package (Including the A300-600ST Beluga)

Airbus A330-700ST (BelugaXL)

Airbus A330-800neo/-900neo

Airbus A319neo/A320neo/A321neo/A321ACF/A321LR

Airbus A220-100/-300

As an update to the existing A320/A321 (32bit & 64bit): A320F/A321F

Bombardier CRJ100/200 & CRJ1000

Embraer E-Series E1 & E2

Starting now. Release tomorrrow at 10am.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/3/2018 at 4:13 PM, Amirco said:

Anyone wants in the future to build my homeport hanover professional? (Eddv, haj)

It looks like your wish has been granted as Captain7 and 29Palms (Known for Magdeburg and Nuremberg) are developing it.

https://fselite.net/uncategorised/captain7-29palms-share-renders-of-hannover-langenhagen-eddv

On 1/6/2019 at 11:22 AM, PatrickZ said:

Pisa is already available for P3D v4

Hi Patrick, which version of Pisa do you mean? I have the Aerosoft version, but the installer dates Jan. 17, P3Dv4 released in May 17... Also this one is not for sale anymore...

Hi every one

I just wanted to hear whether there is anything news about the A330 pro for P3D v4, after there has been no posting for a long time then one would like to hear if we should wait 3 years  further.

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 minutes ago, Jammin16 said:

I just wanted to hear whether there is anything news about the A330 pro for P3D v4, after there has been no posting for a long time then one would like to hear if we should wait 3 years  further.

All updates will be posted automatically into the preview topic. There is no need to ask for them. From all the tons of already available information there it should be actually pretty obvious, that the release is not 3 years into the future.

• 3 weeks later...
  • mopperle changed the title to Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons