Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons

Fabian Boulegue

3 hours ago, PatrickZ said:

Aerosoft has already stated multiple times that they won't make an A380, the chances of this happening are absolutely zero.

Correction!

Aerosoft would like to make the A380, BUT they do not have this option because there is some information they can not get about the A380.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2018 at 9:31 PM, Tyrion said:

Would love to see a remake of Iceland X and Keflavik for P3D4.

FSDG has already scheduled this, although it might take some time as they got other projects to do first. On their forums they're saying late 2019 as an estimation. Chances are that it'll just be Keflavik and not the rest of Iceland.

7 hours ago, PatrickZ said:

FSDG has already scheduled this, although it might take some time as they got other projects to do first. On their forums they're saying late 2019 as an estimation. Chances are that it'll just be Keflavik and not the rest of Iceland.

Thanks for the info. Let's hope we'll  see it sooner rather than later.

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 hours ago, jcirrus said:

Hi,

It would be possible to make the paintings of Divi Divi Air and Inter Caribbean Airways for TwinOtter Extended?

Many tks.

Please request Twin Otter repaints here. When you do, please include photos of at least the sides so a repainter knows what the livery looks like.

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 hours ago, VHOJT said:

I would also love an A380 - it is simply done no justice anywhere in the FS world. Even if some compromises had to be made on realism of some aspects. 

This has been asked for many times already with responses that many times as well that it won't be done by Aerosoft. Aircraft manuals and tech info needed to produce an accurate product are not available from the manufacturer and also not.available from any legitimate copyright holder. Sorry.

Same answer for an A350 BTW so no need to ask about that one.

• Upvote 1

On 11/23/2018 at 9:00 PM, Jammin16 said:

Hey Aerosoft:hi_s:

Do you could you make Malta International Airport LMML for P3D v4???:huh:😄

Regards Jammin16

In the works by Simmershome, which will be freeware as with all of their products but payware quality. Of course I wouldn't turn down an Aerosoft version, but it has little priority to me.

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Tristar1011 said:

Hello! 

Any chances for Elmas LIEE Airport for P3D4? 

It is the most important airport of the beautiful Sardinia island, would be amazing! 

Greetings, 

Alex

It already exists!  Google "P3D LIEE".

Best wishes!

Just now, PatrickZ said:

True, but unfortunately not P3D v4 compatible. P3D v2 and v3 only.

It works fine with a manual installation though if I remember that correctly from like a year ago. Correct me if I'm wrong.

19 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

It works fine with a manual installation though if I remember that correctly from like a year ago. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes sir Emi!

Every once in a while I update my wishlist. Here's the most current version, all for P3D v4.

Canada

CYEG Edmonton

CYHM Hamilton

CYXX Abbotsford

Belgium

EBOS Ostend

Germany

EDDG Munster-Osnabruck

EDDR Saarbrucken

EDDV Hannover

EDFH Frankfurt-Hahn

EDHL Lubeck

EDJA Memmingen

EDLP Paderborn-Lippstadt

EDRZ Zweibrucken

EDXW Sylt

Finland

EFHK Helsinki

United Kingdom

EGAE Derry

Netherlands
EHEH Eindhoven

EHGG Groningen

Ireland

EICK Cork

EIDW Dublin

EIKN Knock

EIKY Kerry

EINN Shannon

Lithuania

EYVI Vilnius

Tanzania

HTZA Zanzibar

United States of America

KISP Long Island MacArthur

KSWF Newburgh Stewart

Spain

LELC Murcia - San Javier

LEMI Región de Murcia

LERS Reus

France

LFBO Toulouse

LFBZ Biarritz

LFLS Grenoble

LFOB Beauvais

Greece

LGKF Kefalonia

LGKO Kos

LGSK Skiathos

LGSR Santorini

LGZA Zakynthos

Italy

LIBD Bari

LIBR Brindisi

LIEA Alghero

LIEO Olbia

Czech Republic

LKTB Brno

Portugal

LPFR Faro

Slovakia

LZIB Bratislava

United States Virgin Islands

TISX St. Croix

India

VOGO Goa

VOPB Port Blair

Thailand

VTBD Bangkok Don Mueang

VTSM Samui

VTSP Phuket

Malaysia

WMKL Langkawi

WMKP Penang

• Upvote 2

On 12/7/2018 at 8:15 PM, Emanuel Hagen said:

I didn’t know this, thank You!

Where can I find instructions in order to install on p3dv4?

On 12/8/2018 at 6:09 PM, Tristar1011 said:

I didn’t know this, thank You!

Where can I find instructions in order to install on p3dv4?

Right here!

CAVEAT 1:  While the scenery in question worked well for me under P3DV4.3, I haven't tested it with P3DV4.4.  Generally speaking it is not a good idea to add FSX scenery to P3Dv4 as it can cause problems including lower frame rates, but sometimes you can find third party created files that will update FSX scenery to P3Dv4 on websites such as inibuilds.  Still, we know what some FSX scenery does work under P3D but to find which work is trial and error.  This does not change our standard advice not to use FSX scenery in P3Dv4 unless it's been updated as described above.

CAVEAT 2:  We do not support FSX scenery usage in P3Dv4,  therefore if you purchase FSX scenery and use it under P3Dv4 we will not provide a refund or support. Please take this seriously.

CAVEAT 3:  Do not ever, EVER run an FSX Scenery installer and point it to the Main P3D folder as people used to do with FSX, ESPECIALLY if your intent is to install FSX scenery to run under P3Dv4!  Instead, install the sceney to a dummy folder you created (which may require FSX.EXE to be located in the dummy folder) and then use the XML method to add the scenery to P3Dv4.  This method is described in great detail in the Lockh3eed Martin and Lorby's forums.  Lorby's Addon Organizer for P3Dv4 is a wonder and easy to use tool to help you add scenery to P3Dv4.

Okay, here are the steps:

1. Download Lorby's Addon Organizer (freeware), and read the documentation for adding scenery.  Don't worry about Grouping Scenery or anything else for the moment, just adding scenery.

2. Create a new folder (anywhere you wish except not on the Desktop, and I wouldn't use the Documents folder either (I recommend placing scenery on a different hard drive if you are able to).  Name the folder anything you wish, I created several such folders, naming them for the type of scenery, examples: FSX Scenery, P3Dv3 Scenery, P3Dv4 Scenery.  Some scenery looks for the FSX.exe or Prepared.exe file before it installs, but then again others don't do this. To solve this issue copy and paste or create a new file named FSX.EXE into your FSX dummy scenery folder. The same goes for the Prepar3d.exe if you're working with P3D scenery.

3. Run the Scenery Installer, and point it to the special folder you created in Step 2 (above).    If the scenery won't install there because it's looking for the Prepared.exe, you can copy that file from your main P3D folder and place it in the Special Folder you created in Step 2.  Then re-run the scenery installer.

IMPORTANT NOTE:  If the scenery asks you if it should automatically add the scenery to the scenery.cfg file (it may say something like "automatically add to Prepared scenery library") answer NO.  You don't ever want non-P3DV4 scenery to add itself to the scenery.cfg file... not EVER.

4. Start Lorby's Addon Organizer and add the scenery.  You'll also be able to give the scenery a custom name, I always start the name with the airport ICAO code so I can locate scenery quickly, but you don't have to do this.  Use Lorby's Addon Organizer to create a new Addon XML file and then edit the file to add any addition entries for Word/Scenery folders, Sound folders, Effects folders, etc.  For information on how to use Lorby's Addon Organizer please see the Addon Organizer Documentation and the Lorby's forum on AVSIM.

Best wishes!

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Right here!

CAVEAT 1:  While the scenery in question worked well for me under P3DV4.3, I haven't tested it with P3DV4.4.

CAVEAT 2:  Before purchasing the scenery, be aware that it's not made for P3DV4 and thus Aerosoft does not support it for that scenery.  As such, you may want to wait until the scenery is updated for P3Dv4.  Please take this seriously.

Okay, here are the steps:

1. Download Lorby's Addon Organizer (freeware), and read the documentation for adding scenery.  Don't worry about Grouping Scenery or anything else for the moment, just adding scenery.

2. Create a new folder (anywhere you wish except not on the Desktop, and I wouldn't use the Documents folder either.  I named mine FSX-P3DV3 Scenery.

3. Run the Scenery Installer, and point it to the special folder you created in Step 2 (above).  Some scenery looks for the FSX.exe or Prepared.exe file before it installs, but then again others don't do this.  If the scenery won't install there because it's looking for the Prepared.exe, you can copy that file from your main P3D folder and place it in the Special Folder you created in Step 2.  Then re-run the scenery installer.

IMPORTANT NOTE:  If the scenery asks you if it should automatically add the scenery to the scenery.cfg file (it may say something like "automatically add to Prepared scenery library") answer NO.  You don't ever want non-P3DV4 scenery to add itself to the scenery.cfg file... not EVER.

4. Start Lorby's Addon Organizer and add the scenery.  You'll also be able to give the scenery a custom name, I always start the name with the airport ICAO code so I can locate scenery quickly, but you don't have to do this.

Best wishes!

Perfect! I’ll follow these instructions.

I really appreciate your help, thank you very much. 

Best wishes

• mopperle changed the title to Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons