Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons

Fabian Boulegue

4 hours ago, Amirco said:

Anyone wants in the future to build my homeport hanover professional? (Eddv, haj)

Or the a350-1000,-900/ 787-10/a380?

I could press the upvote button, but that would be too general. I can be more specific by saying I do support Hannover.

The 787-10 will in time be done by QualityWings as part of their 787 package which already contains the 787-8 and 9. The A350 and A380 have often been requested and just as often been turned down, they just won't be done. Personally I don't care about them.

• Like 1

I would love to see more Asian sceneries.  Now we have the Airbus in P3D v4 my sim just lacks decent sceneries in Asia to fly some of the many A320 flights in that continent.

KLIA Kuala Lumpur
WIII Jakarta
WAHH Yogyakarta
VTBS Bangkok Int
VTBD Bangkok Don Mueang
VTSP Phuket
VTSG Krabi
VLLB Luang Prabang
VVNB Hanoi
VVTS Ho Chi Minh city

just to name a few..

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Shamrockpilot98 said:

Hey Aerosoft, I seen you made an ATR72 for xplane. How about one for FSX/P3D. I tried out flight1's but it isn't study level and it's kinda buggy.

Milviz is already working on an ATR for FSX/P3D.

Hey Aerosoft, After having Heathrow to P3Dv4 I think what about Gatwick Airport (EGKK), Edingburg Airport (EGPH), Madrid Airport (LEMD) and Bilbaro Airport (LEBB) ???

I would also hear if you can not get sode for Heathrow pro and to Balearic Islands Professional???

16 hours ago, Jammin16 said:

Hey Aerosoft, After having Heathrow to P3Dv4 I think what about Gatwick Airport (EGKK), Edingburg Airport (EGPH), Madrid Airport (LEMD) and Bilbaro Airport (LEBB) ???

I would also hear if you can not get sode for Heathrow pro and to Balearic Islands Professional???

Gatwick and Edinburgh are available from UK2000 as well as a whole lot of other UK airports. Madrid is known to be in development, although there is no preview topic yet. Bilbao is available from both ORBX and TropicalSim.

2 hours ago, PatrickZ said:

Gatwick and Edinburgh are available from UK2000 as well as a whole lot of other UK airports. Madrid is known to be in development, although there is no preview topic yet. Bilbao is available from both ORBX and TropicalSim.

I have UK2000 Airport I have tried UK2000 airports and I think they could have done the graphics better and the details. What about SODE that I asked for Heathrow pro and to Balearic Islands Professional???

On 9/21/2018 at 4:10 PM, Jammin16 said:

Hey Aerosoft, After having Hamburg Finkenwerder Airport (EDHI) to P3Dv4 I think what about Toulouse Blagnac Lufthavn (LFBO), Seattle Boieng Field Airport (KBFI) and Seoul Incheon International Airport (RKSI)???

• Upvote 1

On 8/19/2018 at 4:24 PM, Jammin16 said:

Hi, After I have now become the owner of Aerofts Hamburg-Finkenwerder, I would like to know if anyone knows if they are over the Boeing Air Field (KBFI) and Toulouse Blagnac Airport (LFBO) For P3D v4???

I think it's would be very nice to have this airports/ Air Fields. B)

Hi,

Boeing Field is included in Seattle Airports X which you can find here (currently even at a reduced price!): https://www.aerosoft.com/de/flugsimulation/flight-simulator-x/szenerien/2397/seattle-airports-x?number=AS14380

Seoul would be very nice indeed, but it is very hard to get access to that airport.

Toulouse we can't promise yet, sorry.

On 8/25/2018 at 2:20 PM, TrainNutter said:

I would like to request that Aerosoft make a Bombardier CRJ100/200 & CRJ1000NextGen aircraft as an expansion package to the existing CRJ700/900X

Below are some photos of mine of a Binter Canaries CRJ1000NextJen (EC-LOV) operating for Air Nostrum/Iberia Regional on flight IB8959 from Menorca-Mahon (MAH/LEMH) to Madrid-Barajas (MAD/LEMD).

Rumors are that Hans Hartmann is working on the 1000. Release 2035!

21 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Hi,

Boeing Field is included in Seattle Airports X which you can find here (currently even at a reduced price!): https://www.aerosoft.com/de/flugsimulation/flight-simulator-x/szenerien/2397/seattle-airports-x?number=AS14380

Seoul would be very nice indeed, but it is very hard to get access to that airport.

Toulouse we can't promise yet, sorry.

Hi Emanuel Hagen,

That with Toulouse no need to complain. 

I know the Seattle Boieng Field Airport are in Seattle airports X, but I have Seattle Taxi2Gate so I think it would be stupid to buy all the airports that belong to the Seattle X "box" but I can also see that there is probably no good idea to make Seattle Boieng Field Air when it is already made. Even though I know that Aerosoft would make a better version.

and regarding the Soule Airport take the time it takes, I know how difficult it is to get info about flights and airports.

I also have Taxi2Gates Seattle, you can simply choose not to install KSEA with the pack from DD.

Then you can use both. And for the price I think getting all the Boeing airfields is still a very good deal even without KSEA!

1 hour ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

I also have Taxi2Gates Seattle, you can simply choose not to install KSEA with the pack from DD.

Then you can use both. And for the price I think getting all the Boeing airfields is still a very good deal even without KSEA!

Hmm, okay that with i can install Boieng Field (KFBI) even though I have Taxi2gate Seattle (KSEA) sounds very good. But I'm still sure that Aerosoft would make a better version of (KFBI) but fine.^_^

Hey there,

What happened to your Brussels airport v2.0. I know it was about to be ready for release, but something happened at Brussels airport in reality and you were ready to make it ready for release???:huh:

3 hours ago, Jammin16 said:

Hey there,

What happened to your Brussels airport v2.0. I know it was about to be ready for release, but something happened at Brussels airport in reality and you were ready to make it ready for release???:huh:

Just read the preview topic, all you need to know is in there.

8 minutes ago, hontzt said:

P3Dv4, Paris Orly, Daytona Beach.

VR

Todd

Orly is in development by Jetstream Designs. Daytona Beach is one of the products that should work fine in P3D v4 but is not yet officially compatible. Therefor nobody can be held responsible if it doesn't work.

• Upvote 1

Here's a long shot

It would be nice to have Malaysia's Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) with inclusion of it's second terminal (KLIA2) too

ICAO: WMKK

# Runways: 3 Parallel (33-15, 32L-14R, 32R-14L)

- Over 58M passengers handled 2017

KL International Airport (KLIA) is one of Asia's major aviation hubs and is a destination in itself. It is located at the top of the southern corridor of Peninsular Malaysia, bordering the states of Selangor and Negeri Sembilan. Situated in the Sepang district, it is approximately 50km from the capital city, Kuala Lumpur.

KLIA is a unique airport that offers something for everyone whether it is for business, entertainment or relaxation. The airport is part of the Multimedia Super Corridor (MSC) where new technology is actively pursued.

Surrounded by four main cities - Kuala Lumpur, Shah Alam, Seremban and Malacca - the airport is a catchment area that offers exciting opportunities for businesses. As modern as it sounds, KLIA still strives to create a homely airport with a serene environment.

The airport was designed using the 'Airport in the Forest, Forest in the Airport' concept, in which it is surrounded by green space. With the co-operation of the Forest Research Institute of Malaysia, an entire section of the rain forest was transplanted in the Satellite Building.

Since its inauguration in year 1998, KLIA has won numerous awards from international organisations such as Skytrax and International Air Transport Association. With its continuous effort to provide excellent services to passengers, the airport has emerged as one of the top five airports in the world.

KLIA's commitment to promote environmental responsibility for all local and foreign travellers was recognised by Green Globe, making it the first and only airport in the world to receive the Green Globe 21 certificate in year 2004 and onwards. In 2012, KLIA was awarded the Platinum status in EarthCheck Benchmarked Airport global certification.

KLIA was thrice voted as the World's Best Airport (15-25 million passengers per annum) in the 2005 AETRA awards, 2006 ACI-ASQ awards and 2007 ACI-ASQ awards.

:)

Please login to display this image.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Please, Please, Please make a Aerosoft A380 product. WHen this product is made please have it resemble something like the aerosoft  airbus a320 family in terms of realism. I need and must add a 4 engined heavy to my collection so please consider doing this.

Sincerely Aerosoft's #1 fan, Bryce

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, jonesbryce608 said:

Please, Please, Please make a Aerosoft A380 product. WHen this product is made please have it resemble something like the aerosoft  airbus a320 family in terms of realism. I need and must add a 4 engined heavy to my collection so please consider doing this.

Sincerely Aerosoft's #1 fan, Bryce

Aerosoft has already stated multiple times that they won't make an A380, the chances of this happening are absolutely zero.

• mopperle changed the title to Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons