Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons

Fabian Boulegue

Is Dublin the only field that isn’t being updated for v4??? Is it even in the endless ‘pipeline’? If not, can it be? It’s a hugely popular field with no scenery at all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

PadLabs has done Dublin V2 for X-Plane 11 and lots of folks assumed they'd publish it for P3D v4 as well, but that was not to be. Strange because they're no stranger to P3D v4 development. They're currently developing Geneva which will be for P3D v4.

So hereby a request to PadLabs to convert the existing Dublin V2 for X-Plane to P3D v4.

Hello I don't know who I'm talking to right now because I'm new but I really hope a member of Aerosoft staff listens to me. So it wasn't long ago that Airbus bought the CSeries aircraft from Bombardier. And Airbus named these new planes: A220-100 (for CS100), and A220-300 (for CS300). And I just think these planes are beautiful! The cockpit, the cabin, the engines, the wings, everything is really beautiful on this plane! 

So I would like to know if Aerosoft could make an A220-100/300 because Aerosoft products are of very good quality! If someone reads this text and also wants an A220 on FSX/P3D, then share my text so that it is the most likely to be seen by an Aerosoft Staff. Thank you all. Goodbye :D

Please login to display this image.

• Upvote 11

On 7/18/2018 at 2:39 PM, CathalB said:

Is Dublin the only field that isn’t being updated for v4??? Is it even in the endless ‘pipeline’? If not, can it be? It’s a hugely popular field with no scenery at all.

Couldn't agree more, having Dublin scenery in v4 would be awesome! Surprised it hasn't been updated already!

• Upvote 6

14 hours ago, Osman48 said:

Hello I don't know who I'm talking to right now because I'm new but I really hope a member of Aerosoft staff listens to me. So it wasn't long ago that Airbus bought the CSeries aircraft from Bombardier. And Airbus named these new planes: A220-100 (for CS100), and A220-300 (for CS300). And I just think these planes are beautiful! The cockpit, the cabin, the engines, the wings, everything is really beautiful on this plane! 

So I would like to know if Aerosoft could make an A220-100/300 because Aerosoft products are of very good quality! If someone reads this text and also wants an A220 on FSX/P3D, then share my text so that it is the most likely to be seen by an Aerosoft Staff. Thank you all. Goodbye :D

Agreed.  I would like to switch my previous allegiance for the E190 to the new A220-300 as I'll be wanting a good one for my VA flights come 2020.  Please make it happen!  ;)

• Upvote 4

Now that a lot of the wishes from 2016 or so has been made by someone, here a few further suggestions by be:

- Marrakesh (GMMX): ...could be something for FSDG??

- Addis Ababa (HAAB) => FSDG Lite a là Dakar?

- Colombo (VCBI) => FSDG Lite a là Bangalore?

- Bogota (SKBO)

- Panama (MPTO)

I would also appreciate a P3D v4 version of the existing Dublin Intl a lot!! I think it's not useful to suggest any more South African scenery after we saw why Johannesburg couldn't be made… which is sad because I would love to see something from there in the sim. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BudSpencer said:

I think it's not useful to suggest any more South African scenery after we saw why Johannesburg couldn't be made… which is sad because I would love to see something from there in the sim. 

Then there's good news because FSDG is working on Cape Town. Allright, it'll be a lite airport so nothing outside the airport is modeled, but that's fine. Release is scheduled for next month, but you can never say that for sure.

And Panama was released lately by FSimStudios. I don't have it, but from the pictures it looks good and it's P3D V4 compatible.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Suggestions are best made one at a time. That way, reaction to a particular suggestion is attached to that one instead of a group.

On ‎24‎.‎07‎.‎2018 at 18:14, PatrickZ sagte:

Then there's good news because FSDG is working on Cape Town. Allright, it'll be a lite airport so nothing outside the airport is modeled, but that's fine. Release is scheduled for next month, but you can never say that for sure.

And Panama was released lately by FSimStudios. I don't have it, but from the pictures it looks good and it's P3D V4 compatible.

Oh, that's indeed good news! I hope for some more African airports in the sim in future. Africa is also the next continent to be covered by ORBX' OpenLC. So, there would still be some nice approach views then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, After I have now become the owner of Aerofts Hamburg-Finkenwerder, I would like to know if anyone knows if they are over the Boeing Air Field (KBFI) and Toulouse Blagnac Airport (LFBO) For P3D v4???

I think it's would be very nice to have this airports/ Air Fields. B)

2 minutes ago, greenfieldje said:

Hi, my favorite holiday destination is Gran Canaria(GCLP/LPA), so I would like to suggest the entire island

Thanks for the input.

Does the scenery below not cover what you're looking for?  I know you said the entire island, but I'm not sure that is something that most people would be interested in purchasing, they care more about the airport itself and besides, the more custom, high end graphics that have to be loaded will affect frame rates.

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/prepar3d/sceneries/2173/canary-islands-professional-la-palma

I have a suggestion for a X-Plane 11 airport scenery, which is  curiously missing from commercial and freeware offerings.  That is LFPG Paris Charles de Gaulle .

On 8/19/2018 at 8:29 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

Thanks for the input.

Does the scenery below not cover what you're looking for?  I know you said the entire island, but I'm not sure that is something that most people would be interested in purchasing, they care more about the airport itself and besides, the more custom, high end graphics that have to be loaded will affect frame rates.

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/prepar3d/sceneries/2173/canary-islands-professional-la-palma

No, that's La Palma. He was looking for Gran Canaria (Las Palmas), a whole other island. Gran Canaria is currently in development, but I don't know if it'll cover the entire island. Haven't been following it that closely.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/111303-sim-wings-canary-islands-professional-gran-canaria-preview

20 minutes ago, PatrickZ said:

No, that's La Palma. He was looking for Gran Canaria (Las Palmas), a whole other island. Gran Canaria is currently in development, but I don't know if it'll cover the entire island. Haven't been following it that closely.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/111303-sim-wings-canary-islands-professional-gran-canaria-preview

Thanks Patrick!

I would like to request that Aerosoft make a Bombardier CRJ100/200 & CRJ1000NextGen aircraft as an expansion package to the existing CRJ700/900X

Below are some photos of mine of a Binter Canaries CRJ1000NextJen (EC-LOV) operating for Air Nostrum/Iberia Regional on flight IB8959 from Menorca-Mahon (MAH/LEMH) to Madrid-Barajas (MAD/LEMD).

• 2 weeks later...
  • mopperle changed the title to Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons