Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons

Fabian Boulegue

• 3 weeks later...

Perhaps you can do the Auster J1 Autocrat. It was one of the most popular British GA aircraft right after the second world war and many years after. In fact, a few of them are still in use today. Those who read Biggles (and what aviation enthousiast has never heard of Biggles?) no doubt know this aircraft.

There's a pretty good version of it for FSX by Dave Garwood, but it's not P3D v4 compatible. Would be great if Aerosoft could make a P3D v4 version of it.

One of the few airports that I really miss in the sim is Krakow, EPKK. It's a nice little airport and a very nice city, which I can also recommend to visit IRL. 

Krakow is a Drzewiecki Design product, however it's not yet P3D v4 compatible. However no doubt it will be made compatible in time just like they did with most of their other products.

• Deputy Sheriffs
15 hours ago, datguytho said:

One of the few airports that I really miss in the sim is Krakow, EPKK. It's a nice little airport and a very nice city, which I can also recommend to visit IRL. 

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/prepar3d/sceneries/555/krakow-balice-epkk-x

• Like 1

On 12/21/2017 at 10:08 PM, PatrickZ said:

True, but starting to get old and not P3D v4 compatible.

there is gonna be a new runway, taxiway, apron, terminal, seaplane base and alot of more which will be finished by maybe end of this year, i dont see why aerosoft should not update the scenery and release a version for p3dv4 too. here is a picture of the work done by now

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to request the Embraer E-Series (And maybe the Embraer E-Series E2) for FSX/P3D. I would like this to be Study-level (€50-80) and maybe a lite version (That isn't study-level priced between €30-40). This aircraft is what I want to fly in my commercial aviation career (I am 15 and will start flight training next year for my PPL) and it's a shame that there isn't one available for the FSX/P3D platform (That is decent - Wilko's one is S***e).

Thanks

TrainNutter

• Upvote 4

Hello dear aeroSOFT'ys,
it would be fantastic if it could finally be a perfect version of the airport:
EDDC / Dresden".

And even better / important "AES professional" for P3Dv4 :wub:

Grüße, Pat

On 5/26/2018 at 6:41 PM, TrainNutter said:

I would like to request the Embraer E-Series (And maybe the Embraer E-Series E2) for FSX/P3D. I would like this to be Study-level (€50-80) and maybe a lite version (That isn't study-level priced between €30-40). This aircraft is what I want to fly in my commercial aviation career (I am 15 and will start flight training next year for my PPL) and it's a shame that there isn't one available for the FSX/P3D platform (That is decent - Wilko's one is S***e).

Thanks

TrainNutter

I would also welcome a new Embraer for FSX with today's standards because it's a very interesting aircraft in between Boeing's and Airbus' logic. However the Wilco/FeelThere E-Jets is a great addon that is still complex enough today to get into airline flying and FMC operation if you are willing to look over the outdated graphics. I don't know how detailed it is under the hood but when flying I feel it has been created with the same philosophy as Aerosoft's Airbus. It even has a similiar copilot function.

And a scenery request (or a question): does Iceland X work with FSX Steam? If not, do you plan to update it or release a new version for P3D? 

• Upvote 3

On 6/2/2018 at 1:51 PM, helikopeter said:

I would also welcome a new Embraer for FSX with today's standards because it's a very interesting aircraft in between Boeing's and Airbus' logic. However the Wilco/FeelThere E-Jets is a great addon that is still complex enough today to get into airline flying and FMC operation if you are willing to look over the outdated graphics. I don't know how detailed it is under the hood but when flying I feel it has been created with the same philosophy as Aerosoft's Airbus. It even has a similiar copilot function.

And a scenery request (or a question): does Iceland X work with FSX Steam? If not, do you plan to update it or release a new version for P3D? 

I do plan to update to P3D at Christmas 2018

On 5/30/2018 at 12:07 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Sorry 380 is out of the question as it is simply impossible to get the data we need. Even flight engineers and pilots do not have access to that right now. 

On 5/30/2018 at 11:17 AM, bjbusiness44 said:

the Aerosoft A380

It's not your fault Mathijs.

We can wait a lot of years for this data about the A380. It takes the time it takes and it's a shame that you have to wait so long. It may also be annoying that people constantly ask if you could not can make the A380. Now I speak from experience  when I was waiting for Qualitywings should publish their 787 it took them about 5 years and they had said around 2013/2014 that it would soon be available. My point is that things take time so do not worry that people are always asking for the A380.

Best regards Jammin16.

Some addon scenery suggestions:

Australia

Toowoomba  Wellcamp Airport (YBWW)

Sunshine Coast Airport (YBSU)

Malaysia

Pulau Tioman Airport (WMBT)

Netherlands

Texel International Airport  (EHTX) Fun fact : This airport was used by Fokker to test their aircraft.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2018 at 7:19 PM, Cladiir said:

I second an updated Toulouse, we already have the Boeing fields now we need Toulouse!

I third this request! Update to P3DV4 would be outstanding!

James

• Deputy Sheriffs
9 hours ago, 737SimGuy said:

I third this request! Update to P3DV4 would be outstanding!

James

The preferred way to show your support for a request is to up-vote it. That way, all the support for a suggestion is in one place instead of looking to see if there is further support down the topic. ;)

• Upvote 1

• mopperle changed the title to Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons