Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons

Fabian Boulegue

I would like to do another call for Rhodos Airport (LGRP). It is the number 4 on the list of busiest airports in Greece. Number 1 to 3 already have good renditions (Athens, Heraklion, Thessaloniki), and also airports in the neigboorhood are done (Kos, Bodrum, Samos)... The airport only has 1 runway and only stands.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Er!k said:

I would like to do another call for Rhodos Airport (LGRP). It is the number 4 on the list of busiest airports in Greece. Number 1 to 3 already have good renditions (Athens, Heraklion, Thessaloniki), and also airports in the neigboorhood are done (Kos, Bodrum, Samos)... The airport only has 1 runway and only stands.

+1

I hope to write in the right place:
Is it possible to know if there is a plan for the creation of the airports already exited on fsx / p3d for X-Plane11?
thank you

I think it's time to update my wishlist. All requests are for P3D v4 and can roughly be devided into two categories. First are existing Aerosoft products not yet P3D v4 compatible which I'd like to see updated, second are regular requests for airports that do not yet exist for P3D v4 (or at least not that I'm aware of) and that I'd like to see.

Update requests:

Airport Toulouse
Antalya X
Bari X
Erfurt X
Faro X
Frankfurt-Hahn X
German Airfields 11 - Southern Bavaria
German Airports 2 - Hannover
German Airports 2 - Munster-Osnabruck
German Airports 3 - Bremen
German Airports 3 - Lubeck
German Airports 3 - Paderborn Lippstadt
Keflavik X
Kos X
Larnaca X
Lelystad X
Mega Airport Berlin Brandenburg
Mega Airport Dublin
Mega Airport Helsinki
Mega Airport Lisbon V2.0
Mega Airport Paris Orly
Mega Airport Prague
Mykonos X
Olbia X
Pisa X
Saarbrucken X
Santorini X
Split X
Torp-Sandefjord X
VFR Airfields - Sylt-Westerland
Vilnius X
Weeze X

Requests for new airports:

EBAW Antwerp
EBCI Charleroi
EBLG Liege
EBOS Ostend
EDDN Nurnberg
EDSB Karlsruhe
EGAE Derry
EHEH Eindhoven
EICK Cork
EIKN Knock
EIKY Kerry
EINN Shannon
EKYT Aalborg
ENHD Haugesund
ESKN Stockholm Skavsta
ESMS Malmo
ESNZ Ostersund
ESOW Stockholm Vasteras
EYKA Kaunas
EYPA Palanga
KOAK Oakland
KPVD Providence
KSFB Orlando Sanford
KSWF Newburgh-Stewart
LBPD Plovdiv
LCPH Paphos
LDRI Rijeka
LEAL Alicante
LECH Castellon
LEGR Granada
LERS Reus
LEVD Valladolid
LEZG Zaragoza
LEZL Seville
LFBH La Rochelle
LFBI Poitiers
LFBZ Biarritz
LFMP Perpignan
LFOT Tours
LGKF Kefalonia
LGRP Rhodes
LGSA Chania
LIBR Brindisi
LIEA Alghero
LIEE Cagliari-Elmas
LIMP Parma
LIPX Verona
LKTB Brno
LMML Malta
LRTR Timisoara
LZIB Bratislava

• Upvote 2

a radio for aircraft. wouldn't have to be super complex, but it would be much appreciated to have..would make flying my an2 even more fun..howabout a b-25? there really isnt one out there thats worth it...(maam sim, but very dated) or a curtiss jenny, maybe a ju-52...those three aircraft would be a good idea for someone to make a solid payware of as the jenny only has the default fs9 model and its bleh...and there isnt a payware ju52 out there...i would love to have either one of those three really..b25 though NEEDS to be done by someone and be given a proper model etc..too good of a plane to pass up..whoever made it would have the market practically to themselves for the b25 or the ju52 and the jenny has her name out there so that would help sell her

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Kota Fox said:

a radio for aircraft. wouldn't have to be super complex, but it would be much appreciated to have..would make flying my an2 even more fun..

Since most default and add-on aircraft have tunable radios where you have to have the correct frequency dialed in to receive ATIS or communicate with ATC (if you use that function), it's not clear what you're asking for.

that ju52 was started something like 4 years ago...i saw it but..i figured it was abandoned or something(glad to see its alive), i also happened to see a b25 that had been abandoned by some company...was a beautiful model..such a shame really and the lack of my kind of aircraft gets to me lol..im always pushing for better vintage...as far as the radio i mean like a satellite radio kinda thing, like what eurotruck sim has for example...you know, something that allowes me to listen to a radio while i fly and not have to tab out, would be a very cool thing to have!

I wish that an A380 & A350 was made just as Aerosoft made the Airbus X extended It could be so cool if it happened.:D

Now I do not know if there is a topic with the A380 and A350 since I am now on this forum.:unsure:

• Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs
6 hours ago, Jammin16 said:

I wish that an A380 & A350 was made just as Aerosoft made the Airbus X extended It could be so cool if it happened.:D

Now I do not know if there is a topic with the A380 and A350 since I am now on this forum.:unsure:

For those requesting the A380 and A350, the requests have been answered several times already (do a search in the box in the upper right if want to see). Aerosoft has no plans to do any four engine Airbus. No point in asking about the future. The A350 is still too new, plus enough differences from the A318/319/320/321 and the A330 so it would be an essentially new project, and therefore not planned.

On 8/3/2017 at 4:27 PM, Ahmed Ahzaam said:

Request For New Product "Maldives X Extended" That Should Cover Entire Scenery Of Maldives As Of 31 June 2017, Including Airports, Cities, Seaports, Traffic, Compatibility With Other Addons Such As Aerosoft Airbus Series, PMDG 777, Etc... And Realistic Scenery Textures And Objects, Realistic Lightning And Effects, Including Support For Routes, Navigation Addons Such As Navigraph, Weather Compatibility With Active Sky 2016, Etc.... With Help Of Google Earth And Google Maps, And All Everything. Please.

totally agree with u! how cool will it be with the full maldives scenery including the new runway,taxiway,terminal,bridge..etc. we maldivians always dreamed of this, hope aerosoft will make this come true someday

I just came across this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Paf4blGVkiU

It's about the question how Super Mario can fly. They put all kinds of scientific math on it like Mario was an airplane.

Of course, anything that flies gets in Flight Simulator and after seeing that video I think that should go for Mario as well. It would be just for fun of course, but the calculations from the video could sure help with the flight dynamics needed to develop this "aircraft" in FS.

Its been a while since i last posted here

So here are some more of my addon suggestions (specifically aircraft across the spectrum) for 

Aerosoft to consider for a "future project" or not.

1)  Dornier 328/328 Jet

2) HondaJet 420

3) Cessna T-37 Dragonfly

4) De Havilland Vampire/De Havilland Venom 

5) Fairey Swordfish

6) Fokker 70/100 (since the Flight1 version is pretty old and doesn't seem to work with steam and Prepar3d)

7) Casa 212

8) Grumman G-73 Mallard

9) Embraer KC-390

10) PZL M28 Skytruck

11) Mig 25

12) Sikorsky S-61

13) Ilyushin IL-18

14) PAC P-750 XSTOL

15) Fokker 50 (I know there are others on sale at Simmarket but they are quite old and are low quality)

• Upvote 2

Hi!

I hope it's not too odd, but I would really appreciate a nice rendition of Pyongyang - Sunan Airport "ZKPY" in North Korea.

Nevertheless I can imagine it's almost impossible to get any data about this airport.

rgrds, Benni

I absolutely agree it would be impossible to get any data, but about the number of customers I'm not so sure. North Korea does have something mysterious over it and that might be just the thing that attracts people. It's a country like no other in the world.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I would love to see a "mega airport Helsinki v2" with the new terminal extension, and other Finnish airports, like EFOU (Oulu) or EFKS (Kuusamo)

Teemu

Kuvatulos haulle helsinki vantaa terminal extension

Here is a picture of the upcoming terminal extension.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2018 at 4:25 PM, Adamthepilotkid said:

I want to make the case for aerosoft doing the Embraer 170/5 - 190/5. Right now their is no company that supplies a good e jet that is up to date. Feelthere has one their package which is now available for p3dv4 but they haven’t updated it to make it modern.

I'll continue to piggyback on this request and the others for a rebooted E190, or perhaps the new E2 series. The E190 is going to be the reason why FSX will remain on my PC once I do eventually make the switch to P3Dv4*.  It's unfortunate feelThere doesn't seem to have a desire to update it because it really would seem to have an excellent foundation as it is a great model even today once you get past the fact that it is (and looks) 10 years old.  That said, I drool at the prospect of an E190 that has the polish and practicality of an Aerosoft Airbus.

(Of course, my tune could change if jetBlue (my preferred VA routes) dumps their E190s and switches to the C-Series.  But that probably wouldn't be until the mid-2020s and hopefully by then somebody will have at least done one of those justice as well.)

* Editorial note:  I haven't made the upgrade yet because I [by no small effort, finally] have FSX running like a well-oiled machine and while most of my scenery add-ons are finally P3Dv4 compatible, none of my aircraft are.  Yeah, I could pull the trigger anyway, but I fly a lot of VA with specific planes on specific routes and I like it that way; having something better that I can't fully use to its potential is just going to damp the experience of both simulators for me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• Deputy Sheriffs
12 hours ago, Anthonyg1996 said:

A aerosoft app for Android or iOS 

And what exactly should an Aerosoft app for Android and iOS do? I am sure you don't just want to see the Aerosoft logo to be sown on your phone but also some meaningful content and functionality?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, an app would be a good idea. Maybe somehow the app could connect to aerosoft products installed on a persons computer. Applications like the CRJ load manager or the A320 configuration settings could be controlled from the app. Also, documentation for aerosoft products could be in the app. Another idea is that maybe aerosoft could take the idea of webMCDU and allow for the aircraft’s route progress to be displayed on a map, or maybe some basic autopilot controls for very long flights that require people to step away from the simulator. 

• Upvote 3

• mopperle changed the title to Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons