Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons

Fabian Boulegue

Hi,

Haven't read through all of this thread, but since there's a new wave of calling for the GAP series for V4 I thought that I would give it a try and ask:

Is there in any form planned to deliver a descent EDDK (update or completely new) some time in the future (as I'm a P3D V3 user I'd be thrilled about one for this platform as well ;))

Thanks for your answers in advance!

All the best to all of you.

Yours

Nicolas

• Upvote 1

Vor 1 Stunde, PlaneGuy21 sagte:

I would most certainly love a new E170-195 Ejet series of aircraft to be developed by Aerosoft for FSX/P3D.  The current Ejet addon is pretty out-dated and I don't care for it too much.

+1:D

• Upvote 1

In the name of all that is holy , )  why oh why did you guys abandoned enzv stavanger x and not updating it for p3dv4? This is a great airport. I tell you I fly into this airport (as passenger) frequently and the feel I get from this airport in fsx is spot on. Dont misunderstand me, aerosoft is one of my favorite developers and stavanger x is on top of my wishlist for p3dv4. I see you have updated værnes x Trondheim for p3dv4. Please dont forget enzv. This is one of the most important airport in Norway for our economy, located in the oil capitol of Norway.

17 hours ago, Uncle Bob said:

In the name of all that is holy , )  why oh why did you guys abandoned enzv stavanger x and not updating it for p3dv4? This is a great airport. I tell you I fly into this airport (as passenger) frequently and the feel I get from this airport in fsx is spot on. Dont misunderstand me, aerosoft is one of my favorite developers and stavanger x is on top of my wishlist for p3dv4. I see you have updated værnes x Trondheim for p3dv4. Please dont forget enzv. This is one of the most important airport in Norway for our economy, located in the oil capitol of Norway.

They never said it would not be updated to P3D v4. On the other hand, they never said it would. It just hasn't been decided yet.

There are over 200+ Aerosoft products that are on the list to be looked into for P3D v4 conversion and no doubt Stavanger is one of them. But of course, being on the list doesn't mean it will actually get converted. Only that it will be looked into.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2017 at 12:36 PM, ukplane1 said:

LFPB - Major Private Jet airport in Europe

KVNY - Major Private Jet airport in USA

With other companies finishing off quality private jets in the coming months now would be a good time to make scenery for these planes. It would be a new market for Aerosoft one in which it could dominate market share for private jet airports in the flight sim community , KTEB is another one.

Some one did LFPB.

https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=201017

Hi y'all! I'd love to have a Dornier 228 - 202/212 series with an accurate soundset, FDE and Garrett engine simulation. If anyone knows where there already is one, please let me know(no Carenado). Many thanks!!! 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'd love to see Alicante (LEAL) in the sim....beautiful airport...lots of airlines use it...and it's also my home airport!!

And maybe also a little airfield next to Alicante, Mutxamiel (LEMU). This one would also be nice since I'm currently doing my PPL over there so I can practice and it can also be used for some VFR flying in the area as well. 

PD: If you need any pictures just tell me I can make a few if you need!!! ;)

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
20 minutes ago, aayyppxx said:

A scenery for the whole of Madlives, with atleast all the international airports included would be nice. 

Not sure what you are actually requesting but at least for FSX the Maldives are available:

https://www.aerosoft.com/de/fsxp3d/flight-simulator-x/szenerien/370/maldives-x-the-male-atolls?number=AS11351

• 3 weeks later...
On 1-12-2017 at 4:46 PM, mopperle said:

Not sure what you are actually requesting but at least for FSX the Maldives are available:

https://www.aerosoft.com/de/fsxp3d/flight-simulator-x/szenerien/370/maldives-x-the-male-atolls?number=AS11351

True, but starting to get old and not P3D v4 compatible.

Jo Erlend seems to have stopped working his way thru Norway's airports big and small.

A shame, really, as KRS/ENCN Kristiansand is still missing.

Is there any reason (that you can reveal here) for not making this part of Aerosoft's Norway portfolio?

In terms of private sales, I'm sure it would sell just as good as Bergen, Trondheim, Tromsø etc...

• Deputy Sheriffs
18 hours ago, Jan Broe said:

Jo Erlend seems to have stopped working his way thru Norway's airports big and small.

A shame, really, as KRS/ENCN Kristiansand is still missing.

Is there any reason (that you can reveal here) for not making this part of Aerosoft's Norway portfolio?

In terms of private sales, I'm sure it would sell just as good as Bergen, Trondheim, Tromsø etc...

Jo Erland has simply moved a little south for his current project. He's "building" Koln (Cologne)-Bonn Airport. See this thread.

10 hours ago, Rihards said:

Instead of triple airports I would like to see Alicante LEAL, as it is still lacking a good scenery, despite it being a major airport in Spain.

Just take a look at the Pilot's website.

https://www.pilots.shop/Cms/

They've got Almeria, Alicante and Madrid listed. Almeria and Madrid were already known to be in development by LatinWings and it clearly states that the Madid scenery that will be sold by Pilot's is actually LatinWings. I guess this is the same for Almeria, so that leaves only Alicante with a mystery developer. Could also be LatinWings, but I can't say for sure. Anyway according to this there will be an Alicante scenery in 2018.

3 hours ago, Herman said:

Jo Erland has simply moved a little south for his current project. He's "building" Koln (Cologne)-Bonn Airport. See this thread.

Thanks for your reply, Herman.

I read the Preview threads on an almost daily basis, so I'm very familiar with Jo's Cologne-project.

But I'm still surprised that with all the Norwegian airports published by Aerosoft over the years, Kristiansand has been ignored. Of the Norwegian airports not made yet, I believe that KRS is by far the biggest/busiest and also much bigger than some of the ones that have in fact been published (although I know that size in itself is not a deciding factor for Aerosoft).

So basically I was just wondering if there were "external reasons" preventing this, like fx. the Johannesburg project where the airport authoritites would not allow access for a photoshoot. If there were simliar challenges at KRS, it would be pointless for me to sit around and patiently wait/hope for it to happen sooner or later...

It is a matter of record that Aerosoft likes unusual aircraft. So, after giving us some odd looking aircraft ( Wilga ), a flying boat ( Catalina ) and a couple of turbo-props ( Bronco and Twin Otter...making four turbo-props in total ), this is your destiny...the ShinMaywa US-2.

Please? ;)

Please login to display this image.

• Upvote 3

I want to make the case for aerosoft doing the Embraer 170/5 - 190/5. Right now their is no company that supplies a good e jet that is up to date. Feelthere has one their package which is now available for p3dv4 but they haven’t updated it to make it modern. Also, PMDG CEO apparently said something about wanting to see some good Ejets and c series aircraft out there, which hints that PMDG might eventually make the e jet series. However, he also hinted at the possibility of the MAX series. So why shouldn’t aerosoft try to beat PMDG to the punch and make the Ejets before them? Also, according to Wikipedia, in 2013, there were more orders for the e jets than for the CRJ, so is it not logical to assume that the greater popularity of the jets should be reflected in the flight sim market? Thanks fo r considering what i have se=aid. I truly hope aerosoft will make the Ejets.

• Upvote 5

15 hours ago, Adamthepilotkid said:

I want to make the case for aerosoft doing the Embraer 170/5 - 190/5. Right now their is no company that supplies a good e jet that is up to date. Feelthere has one their package which is now available for p3dv4 but they haven’t updated it to make it modern. Also, PMDG CEO apparently said something about wanting to see some good Ejets and c series aircraft out there, which hints that PMDG might eventually make the e jet series. However, he also hinted at the possibility of the MAX series. So why shouldn’t aerosoft try to beat PMDG to the punch and make the Ejets before them? Also, according to Wikipedia, in 2013, there were more orders for the e jets than for the CRJ, so is it not logical to assume that the greater popularity of the jets should be reflected in the flight sim market? Thanks fo r considering what i have se=aid. I truly hope aerosoft will make the Ejets.

I wanted to just add some real numbers to what I said. According to Wikipedia (because I cannot find the numbers on Embraer). As of September 2017, the number of CRJs built totaled 815. However, as of December 6, 2017, the number of EJets totaled 1400.

• Upvote 1

No doubt those numbers are true today, but it was a whole different case when the CRJ development was started. Back then, the CRJ was one of the most popular regional jets around. The E-Jets were only just starting and not many people knew them by then, while the CRJ was an aircraft that everybody knew of.

The development of the CRJ took a long time and during that time a lot has changed. The CRJ has been taken over by a more modern generation of regional aircraft like the E-Jets. I think I dare say the CRJ is slowly on it's way out, it's glory days are in the past. But that might just as well be the case with the E-Jets even if development starts now. By the time it's finished, the next generation regional jets might be in place. It is however hard to predict which one of them will be the most succesful.

Assuming your correct, it shouldn’t matter too much. Even though we cannot predict the future, we can be realistic. Right now, there are currently 1400 E jets with more on the way, and this is not accounting for future sales of the E jet Evo. My point; it is safe to say that even if devolpment took 5 years, the E jet will probably still be around. Also, right now, most modern airliners have a quality flight sim counterpart. The 737 has PMDG, the A320 has aerosoft and FSLabs, the 717 has Tfdi design, the L10-11 has JustFlight. I mention this because most of these simulated planes have one or 2 prominent developers of them. However, the most modern airplanes that has not been made with current technology is the E jet, the A380, and the A350. It would be In aerosoft’s interest to develop a e jet because they have both the team and the time. To my knowledge, aerosoft doesn’t have plans after the A330 (although this is probably incorrect) so when they choose a new plane to make, shouldn’t it be the one that’s relatively new.  Finally, there are nearly twice as many EJet in service as there are CRJ, so even if a new plane pushes out the e jet family, it would take several years to fully phase out the e jets, in which time, Embraer is likely to make a newer more efficient version of their e jets. 

• mopperle changed the title to Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons