Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons

Fabian Boulegue

• Deputy Sheriffs

Those are two different types of displays. The rounded ones are CRTs and can only be found in old busses. The others are LED panels and are used in newer ones. Along with the panels Airbus also changed a lot in the underlying systems, so it's not just a question of replacing the panels. 

AS had access to a new bus for creating their Airbus models. Creating old systems with the old CRTs would require a lot of effort and also access to such a bus. AS has already stated multiple times, that this is not on the road map for their busses. Which imho makes sense, why should old systems be simulated when on the other side more modern systems still wait to get implemented? 

9 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Those are two different types of displays. The rounded ones are CRTs and can only be found in old busses. The others are LED panels and are used in newer ones. Along with the panels Airbus also changed a lot in the underlying systems, so it's not just a question of replacing the panels. 

AS had access to a new bus for creating their Airbus models. Creating old systems with the old CRTs would require a lot of effort and also access to such a bus. AS has already stated multiple times, that this is not on the road map for their busses. Which imho makes sense, why should old systems be simulated when on the other side more modern systems still wait to get implemented? 

Thanks for telling me @Tom A320, I didin't know that... Just asked cause recently I've been on board an A320 which had CRTs....;)

Hey Aerosoft,

You guys should reach out to the likes of Irkut and Comac and get enough documentation to put together a MC-21 and a C919.

The Chinese and Russian civil aviation markets are poised to be interesting in the coming years, to say the least.

• 2 weeks later...

Because I'm a big Fan of Spain, Almeira and Jerez i.e would be also nice (The most other big Spanish -Airports are already in Progress :D ) to see.

On 5.8.2017 at 18:40, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Indeed they are, but are our customers as interested?

Before that, the CS100/300 may would be more interessting, because Aerosoft serve a lot on the European Market (as far as I know) :)

Request Aerosoft Sri Lanka X, That Should Cover The Entire Scenery Of Sri Lanka Including Real HD Airports, Real HD Terrain, Real HD Cities, Real HD Roads, Real HD Buildings And All Etc... In Real 3D! Also Include Real 3D Ships And All Real 3D Animations.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Ahmed Ahzaam said:

Request Aerosoft Sri Lanka X, That Should Cover The Entire Scenery Of Sri Lanka Including Real HD Airports, Real HD Terrain, Real HD Cities, Real HD Roads, Real HD Buildings And All Etc... In Real 3D! Also Include Real 3D Ships And All Real 3D Animations.

And on what kind of hardware would you like to run this?

Something like this ;)

Please login to display this image.

Source: dpa

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I'd love a EGPK (Prestwick Scotland) airport done, used loads by the military and of course Ryanair. Would be pretty authentic for the 737 users and anyone that like flying military craft as well.

On 7/27/2017 at 9:46 AM, VARCOLAC5 said:

Bulgaria

Burgas Airport - LBBG

Sofia Airport - LBSF

These two airports have amazing freeware sceneries that work in FSX and P3D.

1 hour ago, DavidMooney said:

I'd love a EGPK (Prestwick Scotland) airport done, used loads by the military and of course Ryanair. Would be pretty authentic for the 737 users and anyone that like flying military craft as well.

Already available by UK2000.

23 minutes ago, Rihards said:

These two airports have amazing freeware sceneries that work in FSX and P3D.

Are they compatible with P3Dv4 though?

v4 was a bit of a game changer unfortunately. Many older airports will work, but many could also ruin a good installation due to not being 64 bit compatible.

28 minutes ago, nealmac said:

Are they compatible with P3Dv4 though?

v4 was a bit of a game changer unfortunately. Many older airports will work, but many could also ruin a good installation due to not being 64 bit compatible.

Well, in theory they should work, but only lack the dynamic lighting feature. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
25 minutes ago, DavidMooney said:

Does it work for v4 though?

Why not just head over to the UK2000 page and check yourself? The answer is only a few mouse clicks away...

23 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Why not just head over to the UK2000 page and check yourself? The answer is only a few mouse clicks away...

Might have been more helpful and quicker to say yes or no, but there you go, thanks for your 'help'

• Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs
Just now, DavidMooney said:

Might have been more helpful and quicker to say yes or no, 

To say simply "yes" or "no" would have required me to do the research myself - for you.

Instead of waiting for an answer here in the forum it would have been actually quicker if you would have just looked it up yourself. THAT is the fasted way, nothing else is.

8 minutes ago, DavidMooney said:

but there you go, thanks for your 'help'

You are welcome.

• Upvote 3

David, yes it is compatible. UK2000 have made most (if not all) their airports v4 compatible. I agree with Tom though. It isn't exactly difficult to type "UK2000 Prestwick" into Google, and click on what will probably be the top link.

• Upvote 3

• Deputy Sheriffs

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." A Google/Bing search is an essential skill these days.

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, nealmac said:

David, yes it is compatible. UK2000 have made most (if not all) their airports v4 compatible. I agree with Tom though. It isn't exactly difficult to type "UK2000 Prestwick" into Google, and click on what will probably be the top link.

Many thanks Neal, I did look it up but as you know sometimes its better to ask those that do use it to see if there are any compatibility issues, poor fps for certain converts to V4

Thanks again

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Ahmed Ahzaam said:

I Don't Know. ????

What you asked for in the post that Otto replied to with the picture might not require something this massive, but his point is, the computational power and storage needed to fulfill your request is well in excess of pretty much anyone's desktop computer these days or even several years from now. In short, utterly impractical for quite some time in the future.

• Upvote 1

• mopperle changed the title to Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons