Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons

Fabian Boulegue

Ok here is my wishlist for what I'd like to see in the future, although I might repeat a lot what has been said: (Note that I will only list airports that are either not available and also not in development in premium quality or are highly outdated, at least to my knowledge)

Aircraft:

Embraer 170/175/190/195 (in my opinion one of those needed the most)

Airbus A32X/A330 with CRT's

Airbus A350

Airbus A380

Fokker 70/100 (although dying out)

Scenery:

Asia:

RKSI - Seoul

RJAA - Tokyo/Haneda

ZBAA - Beijing

VTBS - Bangkok

Africa:

FIMP - Mauritius

FACT - Cape Town

HAAB - Addis Ababa

Europe:

EDDK - Köln

EFHK - Helsinki

UKBB - Kiev

LFPO - Paris/Orly

EGAC - Belfast/City

America:

SBGR - Sao Paulo/Guarulhos

SCEL - Santiago de Chile

KDTW - Detroit (don't know what happened to that freeware one in development)

Oceania:

YPPH - Perth

NZCH - Christchurch

NFFN - Nadi

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

But it can be shortened a lot since for most of them there is already a good add-on available or known to be in development. Some may be a bit outdated, but still useful.

1 hour ago, PatrickZ said:

But it can be shortened a lot since for most of them there is already a good add-on available or known to be in development. Some may be a bit outdated, but still useful.

Then I must have missed a lot. But anyway those are just some that popped into my head (that I didn't know of existing or in development and one or the other is highly outdated or half broke in P3D v3+) that I'd like to see... there might even be more. Yet I am of course realistic enough, that I won't see most of those in the next 1-2 years.

Let's list them.

Embraer and Airbus are valid requests. Level of likeliness varies, but other than that nothing.

Fokker F-70 and F-100 is in development by Lionheart Creations.

Seoul is available by Overland, although outdated so could use an update.

Tokyo Haneda is available by TechnoBrain, but unfortunately not for sale outside Japan and starting to get outdated (but not so bad).

Beijing is known to be in development by A_A Sceneries.

Bangkok is available by A_A Sceneries and Armi Project, but in my opinion A_A Sceneries is better.

Mauritius has a nice freeware, but a bit outdated. An update would be welcome.

Cape Town is available by NMG, but not the best quality in the world so could be done better.

Nothing for Addis Ababa, valid request.

Cologne-Bonn is available by Aerosoft as part of the German Airports project. Starting to get outdated, but Aerosoft is currently updating the whole German Airports series. Cologne-Bonn has not yet passed, but I'm sure will soon.

Helsinki is available by Aerosoft, not that old yet.

Kiev has a nice freeware scenery by InterSkyStudio. Almost payware quality.

Paris Orly is available by Aerosoft, starting to show it's age but by far not the oldest Aerosoft add-on around.

Belfast City is available by EireSim and is on the list to be developed by UK2000.

Sao Paulo Guarulhos has been done by TropicalSim, LatinVFR and Paulo Ricardo FSX, so plenty of choice.

Santiago Chile has been done by LatinVFR.

Detroit is available by Blueprint Sceneries, but not the best in the world. A new version is under development by SunSkyJet Sceneries.

Perth is a good one, nothing good available.

Nothing for Christchurch either.

Nadi is available by NXGN Simulations.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ahmed Ahzaam said:

For Ground Services Of AES And GSX.

We still not sure what exactly do you want, if you ask for repaints, this is not the place.

For GSX you can go to: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/board,50.0.html

For AES go here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/54592-request-your-custom-vehicle-repaints-here/&page=1

• 2 weeks later...

I personally would love to see Murcia San Javier done (LELC).

Situated just south of Alicante, it operates almost like Girona does to Alicante - an alternative.

I've flown in there a few times now and it's growing at a steady rate. British Airways, Ryanair and Aer Lingus all fly in there on a regular basis. Very much a holiday airport.

It's also an Air Force base so it would accomadate for both enthusiasts. 

I've been looking for scenery for this airport for quite some time now and to no luck. I think it would be a good addition to the flightsim community. 

I hope you will consider it.

It also won the EU's best airport award in 2014 so I feel it is definitely a candidate. http://www.tumbit.com/news/articles/9977-murcias-san-javier-wins-eus-best-airport-award.html

Below are some screenshots:

Please login to display this image.

Greg

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

my special aircraft wish is the Bombardier Dash 8-100/200. Aerosoft and others have published many nice sceneries of airports with short runways like Svolvaer, Nuuk, Dutch Harbor or many places in Iceland. For most of these, the Majestic Q400 has too long take off and landing distances to be safely operated there. Therefore, it would be nice to have its smaller sibling Dash 8-100/200 with its around 400 meter shorter distances available. She is also often used in real life on these fields by airlines like Widerøe, Air Iceland, Air Greenland,  Air Canada affiliate Jazz, and Ravn Alaska.

Otherwise, I would be happy about the A320NEO, A350, and A380 but fully accept that the latter two are too expensive to be developed in the next years as Mathijs mentioned.

Airport-wise, Bodø, Kirkenes, Nürnberg, and/or Dresden would be fantastic.

On 2017. 06. 09. at 1:21 PM, GregC said:

I personally would love to see Murcia San Javier done (LELC).

Situated just south of Alicante, it operates almost like Girona does to Alicante - an alternative.

I've flown in there a few times now and it's growing at a steady rate. British Airways, Ryanair and Aer Lingus all fly in there on a regular basis. Very much a holiday airport.

+1 for that idea!!!!B):rolleyes:

Request Section
There's no one mention Icon A5 yet.
So I would like to request this wonderful light-sport aircraft.
It was once in Microsoft Flight which I really miss to fly it.

I know it also available as freeware version but not so good detail and cause my FSX sometimes CTD.

Respond Section

On 5/8/2559 at 10:56 AM, VARCOLAC5 said:

Thailand

Chiang Mai International (VTCC)

Chiang Mai is my hometown and I lived there for 25 years. I really miss this city very much.
There's a very wonderful freeware made by a man from A_A Sceneries already. This VTCC freeware has a wonderful detail compare to real airport, also some VFR object around Chiang Mai.
You can search it in google, may be you will find it somewhere, or just contact him directly, because it was in Thai Flight Simulator community called "Thai Flight" but the website is now closed.
This scenery already available for many years and it's one of most frequent airport I flew to in FSX/P3D. (I already test it with P3Dv4. It also works wonderfully too!).

On 7/12/2559 at 9:08 PM, PatrickZ said:

Thailand

VTBU Utapao
VTSB Surat Thani
VTSG Krabi
VTSR Ranong
VTSS Hat Yai
VTST Trang

There are many detail sceneries for this list already available. But they are freeware, they are wonderful and fully detail.
Some they are even on the working process for the new update. So the project of these sceneries are quite active, but it needs time.
I suggest to go to facebook group page named Flight Simulator Thailand. It's a close group but there are some dev working on these sceneries and you can also get it too.

You may need some translator because mostly post are in Thai language.

Hi,

I enjoyed the German Airfields 1 - Inselhupfen a lot. Can we expect the Wadden Insel sceneries for prepar3d v4?

And is it possible to include the Dutch Wadden Islands as well?

And are there any plans for Eelde Airport (EHGG)? I would really like to see these airfields and their surroundings for version 4 of prepar3d.

Greetings,

David

• 2 weeks later...

Kind request to Aerosoft:

Europe:

EINN - SHANNON, IRELAND

( It is an important Airport in the west of Europe ... for Emergencies from the Atlantic.  It has a Long Runway. Airlines training their Pilots here ... A lot of VIP visitors to this Airport, Aircraft Maintenance Hub) this scenery will compliment with your Aerosoft Dublin scenery. It would be a nice scenery for simmers flying British Airways A318 LCY-SNN-JFK route. And a nice short flights to Dublin, UK and rest of Europe.

Africa:

HKJK - NAIROBI, KENYA

HKMO - MOMBASA, KENYA

HAAB - ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA

HTDA - DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA

(These Airports will compliment with your Aerosoft HTKJ - KILIMANJARO AIRPORT, TANZANIA)

USA:

KRST - ROCHESTER, MN, USA

( Important Airport to Mayo Clinic as it is popular and known for international VIP/patients traveling to Rochester for treatment at the Mayo Clinic.  This scenery would be nice for short flights From/to Flightbeams KMSP Minneapolis Airport or FSDT KORD Chicago Airport)

Just a suggestion,

Many Thanks,

Gurmukh SIngh Bimbra

Shannon, Ireland

• Upvote 1

Europe:

EINN - SHANNON, IRELAND

( It is an important Airport in the west of Europe ... for Emergencies from the Atlantic.  It has a Long Runway. Airlines training their Pilots here ... A lot of VIP visitors to this Airport, Aircraft Maintenance Hub) this scenery will compliment with your Aerosoft Dublin scenery. It would be a nice scenery for simmers flying British Airways A318 LCY-SNN-JFK route. And a nice short flights to Dublin, UK and rest of Europe.

I second this request. I have mentioned this airport before, but the FS world is crying out for a detailed version of it. As mentioned above, it is an important "stepping stone" between the USA and Europe, with the added bonus of being in an extremely beautiful location next to the Shannon Estuary. Of course, it needs to be compatible with PlayHorizon VFR Photographic Scenery Volume 10 Republic of Ireland West :)

• Upvote 1

Well, since Aerosoft is doing many medium-small sized italian airports I'm going to say this:

LIPX For P3D/FSX because it's where I live and because there is no version of this airport with the updated apron parkings

Since I'l shortly be switching to P3D V4 I'll start with the existing Aerosoft sceneries I'd like to be made P3D V4 compatible.

Airport Toulouse
Antalya X
Bari X
Bergamo X
Berlin-Tegel X
Bologna X
Frankfurt-Hahn X
Friedrichshafen X
German Airfields 11 - Southern Bavaria
German Airports 2 - 2012 Cologne-Bonn
German Airports 2 - 2012 Munster-Osnabruck
German Airports 3 - 2012 Hamburg
German Airports 3 - 2012 Lübeck
German Airports 3 - Paderborn-Lippstadt X
Gibraltar X
Heraklion X
Keflavik X
Lelystad X
Maastricht-Aachen X
Mega Airport Berlin-Brandenburg
Mega Airport Dublin
Mega Airport Dusseldorf
Mega Airport Lisbon V2.0
Mega Airport Paris Orly
Mega Airport Rome
Mega Airport Zurich V2.0
Mykonos X
Olbia X
Pisa X
Rotterdam X
Saarbrücken X
Sandefjord-Torp X
Skiathos X - The Greek St. Maarten
Split X
Thessaloniki X
Venice X
VFR Airfields - Sylt-Westerland
Vilnius X
Weeze X

And then of course there's also a list of airports not yet done by Aerosoft for P3D V4 which I'd like to suggest:

EBOS    Ostend
EDDC    Dresden
EDDN    Nürnberg
EDSB    Karlsruhe
EGAE    Derry
EHEH    Eindhoven
EICK    Cork
EIKN    Knock
EIKY    Kerry
EINN    Shannon
EKAH    Aarhus
EKYT    Aalborg
ESKN    Stockholm Skavsta
ESMS    Malmö
ESNZ    Östersund
ESOW    Stockholm Vasteras
EYKA    Kaunas
EYPA    Palanga
KBDL    Bradley
KOAK    Oakland
KPVD    Providence
KSFB    Orlando Sanford
KSWF    Newburgh-Stewart
LBPD    Plovdiv
LDRI    Rijeka
LEAM    Almeria
LECH    Castellon
LEVD    Valladolid
LEZG    Zaragoza
LEZL    Seville
LFBH    La Rochelle
LFBI    Poitiers
LFBZ    Biarritz
LFMP    Perpignan
LFOT    Tours
LGRP    Rhodes
LIBP    Pescara
LIBR    Brindisi
LIEA    Alghero
LIEE    Cagliari-Elmas
LIMP    Parma
LIPH    Treviso
LIPX    Verona
LIPY    Ancona
LKTB    Brno
LMML    Malta
LRCL    Cluj-Napoca
LRTR    Timisoara

Of course the list isn't complete yet, but for now it's a nice list I think.

PS I have made these lists in Excel and pasted them into the forum, but when I saved the post they were gone. I had to first paste them in Notepad to remove the formatting and then paste them from Notepad into the forum.

Its been a while since i last posted here

So here are some new addon scenery requests:

Armenia

Zvartnos International Airport - UDYZ

Belarus

Minsk International Airport - UUMS

Bulgaria

Burgas Airport - LBBG

Sofia Airport - LBSF

China

Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport - ZSAM

Kunming Changshui International Airport - ZPPP

Indonesia

Manado International Airport - WAMM

Kazakhstan

Aktau Airport - UATE

Mongolia

Chinggis Khan International Airport - ZMUB

Montenegro 

Tivat Airport - LYTV

Podgorica Airport - LYPG

Russia

Irkutsk International Airport - UIII

Novosibirsk International Airport - UNNT

Mirny Airport - UERR

South Korea

Cheongju International Airport - RKTU

Taiwan

Taichung International Airport - RCMQ

Taipei Songshan Airport - RCSS

Kaohsiung International Airport - RCKH

• Upvote 1

Hello all, with p3d v4 and the new orbx south america (pretty accurate for Chile)

Many airports in Chile made by fans for FSX didnt work anymore, so i request the main airports of this country:

SCEL -Santiago

SCDA - Iquique

SCFA - Antofagasta

SCAT - Atacama

SCSE - La Serena

SCIE - Concepción

SCTE - Puerto Montt

SCCI - Punta Arenas

Thanks!!

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI KII-L23 mediante Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Request For New Product "Maldives X Extended" That Should Cover Entire Scenery Of Maldives As Of 31 June 2017, Including Airports, Cities, Seaports, Traffic, Compatibility With Other Addons Such As Aerosoft Airbus Series, PMDG 777, Etc... And Realistic Scenery Textures And Objects, Realistic Lightning And Effects, Including Support For Routes, Navigation Addons Such As Navigraph, Weather Compatibility With Active Sky 2016, Etc.... With Help Of Google Earth And Google Maps, And All Everything. Please.

Just a few thoughts on products and ideas I would love to see in P3DV4:

Aircraft:

E145 and/or E175 series (with the new raked winglets, please)

A CRJ200 addon for the newly released CR7/9

A B767-300ER (please...pretty please!)

A B767-400ER (This is my favorite aircraft, having flown it many times.  It's essentially a mix between the 767 and 777.  I know it's a niche aircraft with only 2 carriers using them, and highly unlikely a developer would even consider doing this, but one can dream!) 

Scenery:

• Mega Airport: Chicago O'Hare (KORD)
  • Mega Airport: Orlando & Theme Parks (KMCO)
  • Mega Airport: Cancun (MMUN)
  • Mega Airport: Mexico City (MMMX)
  • Mega Airport: Caribbean Holiday (TLPL, TNCM, TNCA, TIST

Tools:

• "Airline Ops Simulator."  An immersive tool which can be run (say 15 minutes prior to departure) to simulate the boarding process, generate pax manifest, clear standby travelers, handle "stressful" gate situations such as oversold flights, "print paperwork" and write the weight/load data to the simulator for the pilot to simulate with.  Interact with the Aerosoft load manager tools.  It would be great if a tool could also be used to simulate the challenges of running an "on-time" operation by recording Scheduled Departure (sim time), Actual Departure (sim time), Takeoff, Landing, Actual Arrival (sim time) and Scheduled Arrival (sim time), and store these reliability metrics for VA's to compete against one another.  
  • Upvote 2

What about an option in the settings of the new Airbuses (A32x 2018 edition....maybe even in the A330) to switch between the squared screens and the rounded ones....?

Example of rounded ones: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8020536

Example of squared ones: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8386543

• mopperle changed the title to Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons