Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons

Fabian Boulegue

Would love to see The Hanger Hotel & Airport for FSX !!  

ICAO  :  T82

LINKS :

https://skyvector.com/airport/T82/Gillespie-County-Airport

360* Virtual Tour  :    https://newspin360.com/tour/tx/fredericksburg/hangarhotelconferencecenter/

Fredricksburg FBO :  http://www.fredericksburgfbo.com/

Old Time WW-II Airport Diner & Hotel Video  :

Video 1 : 

23 minutes ago, iain54 said:

Hi is there any plans on a development of the ATR for P3D as i'd really like one?

Probably not.  However if you like the ATR, then you've LOVE the Majestic Dash 8 Q400.  It's a far more accomplished turbo prop than the ATR.

Best wishes.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Probably not.  However if you like the ATR, then you've LOVE the Majestic Dash 8 Q400.  It's a far more accomplished turbo prop than the ATR.

Best wishes.

Thanks Dave i'll have a look at that but i'd really love an ATR

I flown them both, and the Dash is IMO tremendously better.  I was a senior Beta Tester on the Pro version for almost 6 years, and the pro version has many additionally options including the HUD and Shared Cockpit. The Dash 8 is likely one of the two best aircraft ever developed for desktop flight simulation - and I don't say that lightly.

Best wishes.

Frankfurt getting an moving jetways update lately and Hamburg getting an jetway and AES lite update for FSX:SE and P3D it would be great to see more such updates for FSX:SE and P3D. Here are ones I have:

Moving jetways for Helsinki, Oslo and Zurich.

Moving jetways and AES lite working for Amsterdam, Lisbon and Berlin Brandenburg.

On 18/3/2017 at 4:46 PM, iain54 said:

Hi is there any plans on a development of the ATR for P3D as i'd really like one?

It seems milviz are giving this one a bash but being an aerosoft fan i'd prefer if the built one B)B)

Good day!

I would like to ask for an enhanced version of the ATR 72 for X-plane. It's a great aircraft but very basic, and due to the lack of ATR developers, It would be a great project with a lot of potential customers. (could be for P3D or X-Plane) 

Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

I'd pay any money asked, for a DHC Dash 7 of the same quality as the Twin Otter Extended.

Milton Shupe's is nice of course... But I long for a payware quality version.

@Mathijs Kok and @Fabian Boulegue,

hi guys! I just want to give an idea for a new scenery.To give you a little background of cebu, it is the second largest city in the Philippines and the island itself is 121.62 sq mi.! It is surrounded by white beaches and they are currently building a new terminal. Here is a clip of the project. 

I hope your team would consider this one. Thanks and i hope to hear from you guys! 

Best regards,

francis

• 2 weeks later...

Here are my wishes:

For the already existing A320s, I would want to have the NEO models as well.

I would want to have a takeoff and landing performance calculator tool like topcat but which is compatible with the aerosoft busses.

Embraer 190 maybe, but not a priority

Malta Luca Airport, and some big airports from Turkey other than LTBA, LTAI or LTFJ. For example LTAC, LTBS, LTBJ or LTFE would be really good. LTFE and LTBS are popular summer destinations especially for low cost european airlines and there are seasonal operations by lufthansa and baw as well.

On 2017-05-13 at 11:29 AM, enis said:

Here are my wishes:

For the already existing A320s, I would want to have the NEO models as well.

I would want to have a takeoff and landing performance calculator tool like topcat but which is compatible with the aerosoft busses.

Embraer 190 maybe, but not a priority

Malta Luca Airport, and some big airports from Turkey other than LTBA, LTAI or LTFJ. For example LTAC, LTBS, LTBJ or LTFE would be really good. LTFE and LTBS are popular summer destinations especially for low cost european airlines and there are seasonal operations by lufthansa and baw as well.

I am not sure but I think Aerosoft have mentioned that they might do the A320neo once their current aircraft projects (including current post A330 release updates for the current A31x/2x version) are finished.

Hi,

I Have A Big Request. Can You Make Aerosoft Mega Airport Bengalore That Includes 3D And Realistic City Of Bengalore And Kempegowda International Airport As Well As Old Airport With Terrain Surrounding The Entire Scenery Of Bengalore With Everything Included As Of 2017 Including All Features (Gates, Etc...) And Support For AES And GSX?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Trevor11350 said:

All I am going to say is that we need an aerosoft a380 x

If you care to read back you'll see it has been requested several times already but turned down just as often. Just not going to happen.

6 minutes ago, haythem said:

I Cant Imagine An A380 From Aerosoft ! When Are They Gonna Make It ?

Not when, but if and for now that is a no. Maybe at some point in the future it'll become a yes, but I wouldn't wait for it if I were you. Chances are big they'll never make an A380. No surprise since smaller aircraft mostly sell better than bigger ones.

20 hours ago, PatrickZ said:

If you care to read back you'll see it has been requested several times already but turned down just as often. Just not going to happen.

Not when, but if and for now that is a no. Maybe at some point in the future it'll become a yes, but I wouldn't wait for it if I were you. Chances are big they'll never make an A380. No surprise since smaller aircraft mostly sell better than bigger ones.

Ok thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Ahmed Ahzaam said:

Big Request For Aerosoft AES And FSDreamteam GSX: New Operator For Aerosoft Maldives X: Maldives Airports Company.

And what exactly are you requesting???

Aircraft

Airbus A330 *200/200F/300* (Already in Development)

Airbus A350

Scenery

YPPH - Perth

WSSS - Singapore (Already in Development)

NZAA - Auckland

• mopperle changed the title to Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons