Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons

Fabian Boulegue

Airport packs - ( Would go nicely with the latest *o**bx and **u**tx releases for the area )

LITE versions 3-5 airport pack

Jamaica 

All aerodromes/airports seem to have generally difficult approaches  due to items such as water, mountains and thunderstorms.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jamaica+airport&rlz=1C1AVNA_enGB628GB628&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=667&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixrJeV47HOAhVHCsAKHQheA2UQ_AUIBygC#tbm=isch&q=ian+fleming+airport&imgrc=md7d-qsM6uoEwM%3A

48 minutes ago, ben3083 said:

One airport in Europe that is used a lot that we don't have any really good scenery for is Alicante - LEAL! :D

Yep, I love it. In fact my profile pic is taken at LEAL. I don't know how is easy or hard it is to do  in FSX/P3D, but the runway is higher than taxiway! That would be something fairly unique for FSX/P3D scenery.

Don't worry, picture is mine! :)

Please login to display this image.

• Upvote 2

On 4-5-2016 at 9:14 AM, Fabian Boulegue said:

Often you guys have great ideas... sometimes you have crazy ideas...

Here's one of those crazy great ideas, the Beriev BE-200. As far as I know the only jet-powered floatplane in the world, or at least one of the very few.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beriev_Be-200

Isn't that a great sight?

http://cdn.airplane-pictures.net/images/uploaded-images/2012/3/11/194192.jpg

How would you like to see this in your sim?

https://transport-central.com/image66

It comes with both a Russian and English cockpit (BE-200E), so those who want a Russian aircraft without having to learn Russian can be satisfied.

Some more airport addon suggestions for FSX/P3D

Australia
Townsville Airport (YBTL)

Brunei
Brunei International Airport (WBSB)

Ecuador (Galapagos Islands)
Seymour Airport (SEGS)
San Cristóbal Airport (SEST)
Puerto Villamil Airport (SEOE)

Fiji
Suva International Airport (NFNA)

Indonesia
Adisucipto International Airport (WARJ)

Kazakhstan 

Almaty International Airport (UAAA)

Astana International Airport (UACC)

Kiribati
Bonriki International Airport (NGTA)
Cassidy International Airport (PLCH)

Laos

Luang Prabang International Airport (VLLB)

New Zealand
Dunedin Airport (NZDN)

Solomon Islands
Honiara International Airport (AGGH)

Zimbabwe
Harare International Airport (FVHA)
Victoria Falls Airport (FVFA)

• Upvote 1

Zagreb international airport LDZA (capitol of Croatia) has new terminal buildings and it would awesome to have that airport since u made Split LDSP. Pleeeease..

• Upvote 1

I'd really love to see a modern, up to date rendition of L'viv (UKLL) in western Ukraine. The airport underwent an extensive runway extension and modernization process in the last couple years and has many international routes, with operators such as Austrian, Lufthansa, Ukraine International, LOT, air baltic, Pegasus and many more. 

I realize there is a pretty neat freeware UKLL out there but this one is very out of date and doesn't resemble the current state of the airport with the longer runway and a new terminal with respective apron area.

• Upvote 1

I personally feel that the world of flight simulation is crying out for a high quality super detailed version of EINN Shannon and the surrounding area. It is situated in a beautiful location next to the Shannon estuary, and is an important "stepping stone" between continental Europe and the USA. It also has a nice long runway that can handle aircraft of all types and sizes.

• Upvote 8

18 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

I personally feel that the world of flight simulation is crying out for a high quality super detailed version of EINN Shannon and the surrounding area. It is situated in a beautiful location next to the Shannon estuary, and is an important "stepping stone" between continental Europe and the USA. It also has a nice long runway that can handle aircraft of all types and sizes.

I Absolutely AGREE!!!! 

Chris, but arent you one of the beta testers for UK2000? Maybe that would be Gary's market more than AS? 

But SHANNON would be amazing! Eiresim's Shannon is very old and not compatible with P3D (The jet-ways disappear in P3D v3) 

With the A330 coming Shannon and Dublin will be very important airports for Aer Lingus.... 

• Upvote 4

It wouldn't be UK2000 territory since Shannon is in Ireland, not in the UK. UK2000 only does British airports.

The Eiresim version is indeed old and outdated, but Eiresim does still exist and does still develop sceneries. Currently they're working on Reus and after that... who knows? However, I wouldn't have any objections against an Aerosoft Shannon either.

8 minutes ago, PatrickZ said:

It wouldn't be UK2000 territory since Shannon is in Ireland, not in the UK. UK2000 only does British airports.

Belfast is Ireland too ;) 

But anyhow, EINN would be amazing. Its a small airport as well... and I have lots of personal pictures of the Airport if they will be needed. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, A340-4 said:

Belfast is Ireland too ;) 

No, it's not. It's in Northern Ireland, which is part of the UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland). Ireland is not part of the UK.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, PatrickZ said:

No, it's not. It's in Northern Ireland, which is part of the UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland). Ireland is not part of the UK.

Patrick........ Thank you for your valuable input. Lets leave the politics out of this please... okay... . thank you.

• Upvote 1

I'd love to see a new version of LEBL, Barcelona Evolution. With LEPA and LEMG already available and LEMD in the making, El Prat is the last one of the busy four in Spain which is missing a good and up to date rendition. :)

• Upvote 2

• mopperle changed the title to Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons