Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons

Fabian Boulegue

Having just flown back from vacation in Santorini yesterday, I would really love a good Aerosoft version of LGSR for MSFS :) While there is already a "passable" payware version for MSFS out there, it was published in Aug 2021 and is very far behind the status quo of the airport, with the terminal under construction (as well as many other shortcomings). As Aerosoft has shown love toward LGSR in past flightsim generations, I am very much hoping this tradition is upheld :) Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

This message was posted initially on the general forum but I got a suggestion to post it here instead:

I have the CRJs for MSFS and I also work at the birth place of these aircraft here in Canada. I told colleague engineers about them and showed them a couple of Youtube videos and they were really impressed. They asked me if the developers will create the Global 7500 / 8000 in the future.... So here I forward this wish to Aerosoft :)

Cheers

For train sim, Any chance of a Dutch or Belgian route? Its the same UK/German/US routes all the time.

There is a freeware AMS-ROT route but all the links are dead now for the 23 supporting files. Its never as good as AS/Dovetail etc can produce. Lots of Dutch train addons but no routes.

• Upvote 1

There is three aircraft I would like to request for Microsoft flight simulator fs2020 which are three small aircraft I’d love to see

1) Cessna 408 SkyCourior passenger & cargo 

2) tecnam 2012 traveler 

3) do another crj update like how you did the 900 and 1000 but make it the

CRJ 100 and 200

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Also for Microsoft flight simulator (fs2020) I would love to request Rochester KROC NY because it never makes on any payware airport lists and always forgotten, yet Buffalo Niagara, Syracuse Hancock, and Greater Binghamton/ Edwin A a link field we’re made

• 1 month later...

I'd request a Super Dimona TTC aka Diamond Aircraft HK36.

Just as people did already in the official MSFS Forum.

I know you guys did this before.
Maybe @Mathijs Kok can warm up his contacts and convince good devs to create one of the nicest Touring Motor Gliders (TMG).

Cheers, Orti

Was curious if AS would consider making a KHPN (White Plains, NY) scenery for MSFS and/or P3D? It's an airport that's really close to me and I'd love to see it in the sim

Any chance for an Offshore Landmarks for North America? Similar to the Aerosoft Offshore Landmarks North Sea, but would pertain to the offshore equipment in North America (primarily the Gulf of Mexico, but also the various offshore infrastructure along the Pacific and Atlantic Coasts):

API | Unlocking America's Offshore Energy

Report says 2021 brought $2 billion in new U.S. offshore wind investment |  WorkBoat

Put like 10 minutes into this research, I'm sure you guys could probably come up with more wholistic figures

Having memories from summer holidays, any chance for making LPMA (or maybe even an island in addition? 🙂) for Microsoft Flight Simulator? I think you guys could make this addon so good with MSFS graphics and its possibilities (maybe you could consider giving an option to change airport terrain form grass to plain as I've seen). Also, quite an challenging airport which makes it just more fun to fly in.

Please login to display this image.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance for an a340-300, thats one plane all 3 sims don't have that would be any level of quality. Its my favorite plane I think someone should tackle it before their retired from passenger service

• Like 1

• Deputy Sheriffs
17 hours ago, cwa alt said:

Any chance for an a340-300, thats one plane all 3 sims don't have that would be any level of quality. Its my favorite plane I think someone should tackle it before their retired from passenger service

Asked about and answered many times already. Please do a search to find a recent request and upvote it instead of adding another request. You'll also see why it's unlikely.

• Upvote 1

Hi all,

A very Merry Christmas to you all! And I would like the Santa's at Aerosoft ask if they consider developing the airports EGJJ and EGJB (Channel Islands Jersey and Guernsey), a nice addition the the Offshore Landmarks North Sea 😉

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Please bring your rendition of Aerosoft Mega Lisbon (LPPT) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.

You do such a great job on the airports and main hubs for countries.

Cheers :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Let's get a CRJ-200 in MSFS; that thing is so under-represented from any developer, but they're still in service lots of places:

You can use a CRJ-200 to fly any NextGen CRJ route (unless it's longer than 2-3 hours, but let's be honest no one uses NextGen CRJ on long routes anyways). Not to mention, a CRJ-200 can get into any airport a CRJ-700-900-1000 is capable of, but not vice versa. Let's up the challenge a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • mopperle changed the title to Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons