Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons

Fabian Boulegue

How about Diamond Eclipce DA20-C1 with steam gauges and Continental engine?

DA20-C1 is very common trainer here in Iceland and I think that there are many simpilots that
want to fly it in fs2020 The Asobo premium dV20 rotax version is not usable if you want to use the real DA20-C1 checklist.

The DA20-C1 is so common plane that it just makes sense to build it for fs2020.

So let me hear what you all fellow sim pilots think.

If many people vote YES here then we could get Aerosoft's attention.

669634081_Thisplaneistheloveofmylife.jpg.c3dfb6d00694ebb36cfa40ce80f9f4b6.jpg

Happy sim flying 

Halldór

(This is my third try posting this suggestion so I hope it is now in the right forum.)

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see a version of the Mega Airport London Heathrow for MSFS. Its not as though the version Asobo have produced is pay ware accurate, the jetways are just MSFS standard version not really accurate at all.  

• Like 3

Request for Mega Airport Frankfurt EDDF for MSFS ✈️

The Premium version is far from MAP quality. Very basic and lots of signs and groundmarkings near gates are missing to name a few….

Please login to display this image.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4

If it's not been suggested - you guys might be sick of DHC right now, but is there any consideration for a Dash 7? everyone seems to do Dash 8s, but they're half the engines & not really the same sort of aircraft.

Any other 4-engined turboprop might do too, mind ;)

On 27.12.2021 at 12:21, Gerard Salden sagte:

The Premium version is far from MAP quality. Very basic and lots of signs and groundmarkings near gates are missing to name a few….

This is a must…I have the feeling that MSFS has literally every airport…but that no one even wants to do EDDF is quite sad…other airports are already made several times…this is needed!

• Like 2

On 12/27/2021 at 11:21 AM, Gerard Salden said:

This - hopefully developers are not being put off by the fact that Asobo have created "premium" versions themselves for some airports.  The level of details isn't to the same extent as 3rd parties will deliver, plus looking at the upgrade price and what's included, I'm not that interested in some of the content.  I'd rather pay for what I want than what will cludge up my drive...

• Like 1

On 12/17/2021 at 9:52 AM, Tal A. said:

Hello guys

I would very much appreciate if you would consider to do the LLBG (Tel-Aviv Ben Gurion) airport for MSFS2020. 

Thanks in advance!

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/microsoft-flight-simulator/msfs-sceneries/3653/aerosoft-mega-airport-ben-gurion?c=1707

• 5 weeks later...

How about creating an aircraft variant that you already have the base for, and has yet to be completed in a proper manor? Of course I'm talking about the CRJ-200. You already have the CRJ-700, which is basically the exact same cockpit shell of the aircraft. Maybe make a 200, 200F expansion, for maybe, $15-$20? It adds another aircraft that probably won't be too much work (compared to creating a whole new aircraft that is). I'm not sure how many are on board with me here, but it's an aircraft I would love to see a high fidelity version of.

Am 27.12.2021 um 12:21 schrieb Gerard Salden:

I second this! :) 

Frankfurt is already modelled by Asobo, not sure if I would prioritise to buy that one, IMHO.

Remember someone asked about more vacation destination sceneries. Would like to request: Sharm el Seikh. Landmarks and airport. 

On 12/27/2021 at 12:21 PM, Gerard Salden said:

Have you requested a fix of the most 'pressing' issues at the official Flight Simulator forum. Would like to upvote that as a feature request.

13 minutes ago, mikkel said:

Frankfurt is already modelled by Asobo, not sure if I would prioritise to buy that one, IMHO.

Remember someone asked about more vacation destination sceneries. Would like to request: Sharm el Seikh. Landmarks and airport. 

Yes there's an asobo version but only if you have the premium version of MSFS and it's still far from being high quality imo,

That being said, I do believe there's an EDDF in development for MSFS 

Can you guys make TNCC - Hato intl airport? it's the larger island next to TNCB flamingo airport. It would be highly appreciated. One developer has recently released it but it's not great at all, lacks a tremendous amount of detail and definitely not worth paying 21 euros for in my opinion. It would be a dream come true to see Aerosoft develop this amazing airport.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I would also love seeing a high quality Frankfurt in msfs! One can still dream...

Yes, I would absolutely love EDDF by aerosoft in MSFS. The "premium" version is, well,...let's not talk about that. I think the fact that there already is a version shouldn't hinder development of a better version. I believe there are 4 or 5 LFMN sceneries, ASOBO's handcrafted being one of them.
Feelthere just released their EDDF for MSFS and their quality is ... - let's not talk about that, either.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Request for DSKY Boa Vista Airport (GVBA) in P3D V4/V5:
As there is already a good payware scenery for Boa Vista in MSFS, it would be nice to have the same scenery in P3D as well. I know that we already have the canary islands, but the cape verde islands are also very beautiful and definetely worth a try. Especially if you want to do longer holiday trips from Europe. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I put below my airport wish list for MSFS in an area where no quality content has been created

Algeria :

• DAAG Algiers Houari Boumediene International Airport 
  • DAOO Oran Ahmed Ben Bella International Airport
  • DAON Tlemcen Zenata Messali El Hadj International Airport
  • DABC Constantine Mohamed Boudiaf International Airport
  • DAAE Bejaia Soummam Abane Ramdane International Airport
  • DABB Annaba Rabah Bitat International Airport
  • DAAT Tamanrasset Aguenar Hadj Bey Akhamok National Airport 
  • DAOR Bechar Boudghene Ben Ali Lotfi National Airport
  • DAUH Hassi Messaoud Oued Irara–Krim Belkacem National Airport
  • DAOF Tindouf Commandant Ferradj National Airport
  • DAUO El Oued Guemar International Airport

Morrocco :

• GMFO Oujda Angad International Airport
  • GMFF Fes Saïss International Airport
  • GMTT Tangier Ibn Battuta International Airport
  • GMMI Essaouira-Mogador International Airport

Tunisia :

• DTTA Tunis Carthage International Airport
  • DTTJ Djerba Zarzis International Airport
  • DTMB Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport
  • DTNH Enfidha–Hammamet International Airport

Thank you very much

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I would really love a rendition of Braunschweigs Airport (EDVE). I know it is a small airport in Germany but I think it could be quite interesting because it is Germany's and I think Europes biggest research airport. Many of DLR's  (German aerospace center) airplanes are based there (like an A320/ a Falcon 2000x/ a Do 228/ a Cessna Caravan and a glider). Also the airport is often serviced by TUIs 737-800 or some coperate flights for VW (Wolfsburg is right next to the airport). As you might notice it is a small but very special airport and I would love if you'd decide to recreate it... pretty please 🙂