Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons

Fabian Boulegue

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I wish I could fly these beautiful approaches, but unfortunately there is no quality addon for P3dv5:

LIEE - Cagliari Elmas (Sardinia, Italy) 
MHTG - Toncontin 

Hope you'll consider these :)

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

With the CRJ 700 out, and the CRJ 900 and 1000 also being worked on, perhaps a Challenger and CRJ 200 after that?  The 200 is the only CRJ I've experienced in real life so far.

• Upvote 2

Hi, I would like to suggest an Airport for MSFS/P3D.

Cork Airport has only been developed once and that was on FSX. Its a simple but beautiful Airport that normally serves 48 destinations in 18 countries by Aer Linus, Ryanair, Wizz Air, KLM, Air France, Condor and FedEx.

Dublin is always the pinnacle of everything and there is a lot more to Ireland than Dublin. I see Shannon has been completed for XP by Boundless but they will not be releasing it for any other platform.

Thank you for taking time time to look into this :) 

21 hours ago, JasonmCork said:

Hi, I would like to suggest an Airport for MSFS/P3D.

Cork Airport has only been developed once and that was on FSX. Its a simple but beautiful Airport that normally serves 48 destinations in 18 countries by Aer Linus, Ryanair, Wizz Air, KLM, Air France, Condor and FedEx.

Dublin is always the pinnacle of everything and there is a lot more to Ireland than Dublin. I see Shannon has been completed for XP by Boundless but they will not be releasing it for any other platform.

Thank you for taking time time to look into this :) 

I actually just completed a search on the forum and there has been 8 or 9 other requests for cork airport :D

On 4/28/2021 at 4:26 PM, Nicolas AUGUSTE said:

LGIR

LGAV 

LFLL

LFPG

LEBL

I second LFPG and LFLL for MSFS, not sure about the others as we already have LEBL, and the other 2 are already in the works

MSFS based:

LIRF, LIRA, LIRN, LIPZ, LICC, LICJ, LIEE, LIMF, LIMJ, LIRP, LIBD, LIPE, LIMC, LICA, LIBP...

Most of Italy is still unconvered by addons! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Can you please make TNCC for MSFS ?

it's the beautiful big brother island next to bonaire and with a recently renovated airport.

it would be nice to see this airport from such high quality developer as aerosoft.

Curacao Airport Partners (CAP) | LinkedIn

EDDG - Münster/Osnabrück for MSFS and maybe even P3D :)

Would be cool to send the old GAP scenery from 2012 into retirement and see something fresh.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I would first like to thank you for your great addon.

Today I am flying on P3D4 soon P3D5 and I have "Réunion Island" "Mayote" "Seychelles" and "Mauritus". The details are truly amazing on these islands. This is why I allow myself to ask you if it would be possible to do "New-Calédonia"?

Nouméa-La Tontouta international airport, located 50 km north of Nouméa, connects New Caledonia to the main cities it serves: Tokyo, Osaka, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Auckland, Papeete, Nandi, Wallis and Port-Vila. It is the only French overseas department (with Guyana Felix-Eboué SOCA airport) that I do not own. And for you it would be nice to do.

Request (If possible): NWWW Nouméa-La Tontouta or New-Calédonia Island (P3D4/5 and MSFS)

Have a good day !

PICTURES REMOVED
Do not upload pictures without the permission of the owner

Insert links instead

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
6 hours ago, TheRightRoad YT said:

id like if there is A320neo model please?

This has been asked and answered many times before. The issue isn't the model, it's accurately representing the systems and performance. The necessary technical and performance data simply isn't available to make one work right. Even active flight crew and maintenance techs can't get their hands on it to the extent necessary for a simulation. Sorry.

Hi, I heard that there will be the twin otter for Msfs 2020. Will you make resort seaplane docks pay ware? I would love to fly in the Maldives seaplane variant across different resorts. Can you make resorts? Like the most important ones, Four-seasons, Radisson blue, Soneva Fushi, One and only, ETC. If you are interested in this topic, id love to pay for a good quality model in Maldives resorts. As I have been there multiple times I would love to see the buildings I've been in.

PICTURES REMOVED
Do not upload pictures without the permission of the owner

Insert links instead

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe a good SC 7 Short Skyvan?  I know you're about to release a magnificent Twin Otter, but i think we also would love a SC7 made by very talented pros as you are

• 4 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Its been a while since i last posted here

So here are some new addon scenery requests:

Armenia

Zvartnos International Airport - UDYZ

Belarus

Minsk International Airport - UUMS

Bulgaria

Burgas Airport - LBBG

Sofia Airport - LBSF

China