Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons

Fabian Boulegue

On 11/4/2020 at 3:16 AM, Manny said:

I concur. There is only Hyderabad (rajiv Gandhi International)  Freeware that is pay ware quality out there. But we need Chennai, Bangalore, Trivandrum, Cochin and Mega airports for Mumbai, New Delhi for MSFS.

I rarely flew India in FSX/P3D cause, even though I had Mumbai and Bangalore and Varnasi for P3D inbetweens were a dog.  no good area scenery. But in MSFS, we have good inbetweens but no airports. 

Manny

Well I too agree with you man. Given that we do have payware Delhi, Bangalore, Cochin and Trivandrum, it's just Mumbai which is lacking!!

Let's just hope that Aerosoft can make VABB Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl a possibility! :)

On 1/10/2021 at 10:12 PM, saurabh0412 said:

Well I too agree with you man. Given that we do have payware Delhi, Bangalore, Cochin and Trivandrum, it's just Mumbai which is lacking!!

Let's just hope that Aerosoft can make VABB Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl a possibility! :)

What payware for Delhi, Bangalore, cochin and Trivandrum. Where are they?  There are none.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd really like to see EDDP and EDDE in MSFS. Both had fantastic renditions for FSX which I do miss a lot. While the first has taxiways over a highway and high speed train line the latter offers one of the most scenic approaches over the town.

Any plans so far? 

I know Aerosoft doesn’t typically do North American airports, but we need a good Milwaukee for MSFS & P3D!  KMKE has been ignored for decades by all developers for some unbeknownst reason.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2020 at 6:49 AM, happytraveller said:

Aerosoft used to have a great add-on scenery for Lord Howe Island in Australia.  Not only was it a great self-contained island scenery but it was also great for VFR flights and landings.  Can this be updated for MSFS 2020?

Also Ryan's Creek airstrip on Steward Island, New Zealand would also make a great, small add on airefield addition.

thanks

Jerry

Yes, please produce the Lord Howe scenery for MSFS.

• Like 1

Dear Aerosoft team,
Let me start this off by thanking you guys at Aerosoft for doing such a great job with flight simulation content. We have seen great stuff over the past few years.
But something is missing here...
Fully functional Business Jets that are not only nice to look at but do also have a working FMS and a fully modeled Cabin.

Let me get this right, Study level would be great but I know its hard to achieve so the core systems that are needed to fly IFR on Vatsim would be enough for the start (Hold Features, Vnav, P-Rnav, Navigraph Charts Integration, terrain and weather radar, etc.) 
So far there is two business jets in MSFS 2020 with one being modified by Working title and the other one having locked files by ASOBO and is therefore more or less not flyable because of missing integrations. 

And while there is business Jets on the market, there is none where everything comes together there is always something missing, either there is no cabin or the cabin is just poorly modified.
..or we have Carenados planes that are nice too look at but do not have the systems to really enjoy flying them and to have a great time learning all the procedures one can do with the systems.

so what is my request:

Im requesting short-, mid- and long range Business jets for MSFS2020 that do have a near study level cockpit and systems and have a fully modeled interior with working entry and interior doors, tables, etc. 

examples for Short- and Mid range Jets I would like to see:
- Beechcraft Premier 1
- Bombardier challenger 850 SE
- Cessna 510 Mustang
- LearJet 40 to 75
- Dassault Falcon 10 and 20
- Embraer Legacy 450 and 500
- Embraer phenom 100 and 300
- Gulfstream 100 to 200
- HondaJet
- Hawker 400XP and 800 XP

examples for Long Range Jets I would like to see:
- Embraer Legacy 650
- Embraer Lineage 1000E
- Bombardier GlobalExpress 5500 to 7000
- Gulfstream G550 to G650 and G650ER
- Dassault Falcon 50, 8X and 900EX
please give us a Business jet that we can fly across the Pond without fuel stops I'd pay a lot of money for that :D .

Thanks for consideration,
Kind regards

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

@Mathis Krajewicz That's the one thing the market lacks of, a study-level business jet with a large cabin.

Also, Aerosoft has a great base for Challenger or Globals as they use a Honeywell and Collins Vision cockpit which is also seen in the CRJ.
@Mathijs Kok I think there are many people who would love to see any of the above business jets in MSFS2020. What is your opinion on this? Would you Suggest this to the right people?

I personally would love to see a Bombardier Global Express in the sim and not hesitate when it is ready to buy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. I like approach lights to be working in low visibility, just like they do at the default airports. That's the major issue (besides loss of FPS) that keeps me from using your airports. I like flying, not so much looking around on the ground.

I would really like to see an A330-200, mybe even an A330-300 mit PW or GE engines and, what would betruly awesome, the A340-300. I think the A340-300 wouldn't require that much because it uses the same fuselage and barely the same wing as the A330-300.

(For P3Dv4/P3Dv5/MSFS)

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible to create something like Maldives X from FSX for MSFS?

It would be a great add-on for the upcoming Twin Otter Floating Version 😊  

Hello everybody,

The famous Asobo's home town airport : LFBD

International Bordeaux Airport; located around 12km from Asobo's studios, could be an awesome wink !

LFBD | Airport | Airport Overview | Arthur CHI YEN | JetPhotos

LFBD airport information, location and details

Kind regards,

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to see some more airports from the United States. Tons of Europe airports but few US airports

KBOS - Boston

KPHL - Philadelphia

KBGR - Bangor International Airport (Maine)

KLGA - LaGuardia

KCHS - Charleston International Airport (S. Carolina)

KGEG - Spokane International Airport

KRNO - Reno-Tahoe International Airport

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I would like very much for Aerosoft to make the largest airport for parking, recycling and aircraft maintenance in Europe. We are talking about the Teruel LETL airport. It currently has more than 100 aircraft in its fields, including 15 A380s. Greetings and thank you very much, I hope this little dream of seeing my city's airport in msfs2020 comes true.

https://www.hosteltur.com/143644_teruel-tiene-el-mayor-parking-de-aviones-de-europa-y-se-queda-pequeno.html

• Deputy Sheriffs
20 minutes ago, Nicolas AUGUSTE said:

LGIR

LGAV 

LFLL

LFPG

LEBL

And do you have a specific simulator in mind? 

• mopperle changed the title to Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons