Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons

Fabian Boulegue

I know this is probably a bit more unconventional, but I think it would be a very good fit for MSFS as it stands right now.

The Blackburn Buccaneer S2 for MSFS 2020. While it's a little niche(like the former P3D Lightning), I think it would have an exceptional place in MSFS. Considering the exceptional scenery that the sim has, the Buccaneer has great low level flying capabilities so you can really see it all up close, at speed.

Plus, I suppose if you skip over the weapons systems, most of the other systems are comparatively simple compared to a modern fighter given that they're all 50s era gauges. Boundary Layer Control would probably be the largest challenge.

Anyway, we haven't seen a proper Buccaneer in many years for flight sim.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/15/2016 at 9:13 AM, swap777 said:

And I agree with all of you with this regard. We need a decent payware scenery for India, something the FS Community has ignored. How can you ignore such a large country anyways. Pretty Puzzling to me :(

I concur. There is only Hyderabad (rajiv Gandhi International)  Freeware that is pay ware quality out there. But we need Chennai, Bangalore, Trivandrum, Cochin and Mega airports for Mumbai, New Delhi for MSFS.

I rarely flew India in FSX/P3D cause, even though I had Mumbai and Bangalore and Varnasi for P3D inbetweens were a dog.  no good area scenery. But in MSFS, we have good inbetweens but no airports. 

Manny

Hi, 

I would like to request a scenery at Yerevan/Zvartnots in Armenia for MSFS with its Stylish new terminal sitting next to it's old former Soviet terminal and tower and close by to the Caucaus mountians and overlooked by Mount Ararat, would make for some nice VFR flying, also a destination for many carriers, well known and rare, would also make an interesting destination for when some proper real-world traffic finally comes to the sim.

Many Thanks

Aaron

Greetings! Since you're planning on bringing most of your aircraft in fs2020 I was wondering, is it possible for you to bring the DC-8 in fs2020 as well? I purchased it some time ago and I absolutely love it! I actually took the time to properly learn how to fly it so it would be nice if I could get the chance to fly it in fs2020 instead of having to go back to p3d! Thank you and have a nice day!

On 11/10/2020 at 9:18 PM, footes said:

Is there any chance of a decent DHC Dash7 STOL aircraft. There has only been one model previously and this is an icon of the Turboprop era.

That would be great!!! And you could even create a landing challenge at Courchevel for this great bird:

Youtube Vid Tyrolean Dash-7

• Like 1

On 14.10.2020 at 18:09, VLMVA sagte:

Hi Guys,

How about a Fokker 50 for MSFS?

+1 really want to have more "study-level" (professional) Turboprop airlineres  like the Dash 8 from Majestics

• 2 weeks later...

Aerosoft used to have a great add-on scenery for Lord Howe Island in Australia.  Not only was it a great self-contained island scenery but it was also great for VFR flights and landings.  Can this be updated for MSFS 2020?

Also Ryan's Creek airstrip on Steward Island, New Zealand would also make a great, small add on airefield addition.

thanks

Jerry

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Aerosoft Devs,

I would like to request you all to consider undertaking the project for India's flagship VABB Airport. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chhatrapati_Shivaji_Maharaj_International_Airport

Mumbai-CSIA-T2-Aerial-view-995x498.jpg

Mumbai Airport the world's largest airport by single runway traffic and India's second largest airport. It is also an hub for Jet Airways, Air India and a hot stopover location for major international airlines!

It is truly a master work in reality, however it is underrated in terms of scenery development. We do not have any good payware scenery for this airport.

We have 2 sceneries from a different developers, one is decent and outdated, it was made in 2016 when the new international terminal was under development, and the scenery is now incomplete, the airport in reality has a new terminal over all and altered taxiways. The other one is very generic in design and has incorrect and missing taxiways and wrong gate parking. Both developers have stopped scenery development altogether. This airport really deserve a flagship level scenery.

I've seen decent traffic on this airport, not as much as EU, but people do like to fly to this destination. I'm confident there would be more traffic if we have a good scenery for this airport, it does have that potential. Request you to please consider this magnificent and majestic airport!

Your Varanasi Scenery is just amazing too, I hope this major airport Mumbai could be considered by you awesome guys!

Thank you very much for this platform!

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Getting access to Indian airports to do our research is almost totally impossible.

What about Japan? 

Naha airport in Okinawa is one of the busiest in the country and it's completely borked in the sim due to outdated bing map data. It's missing a whole runway and the ortho is split in half because of older/newer photos, with the beautiful shallows surrounding the runways in disrepair. 

Who in their right mind would not want to land here? 

Please login to display this image.

• Upvote 1

On 1/9/2021 at 12:06 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Getting access to Indian airports to do our research is almost totally impossible.

Thank you very much for your reply!

Well, Mumbai Airport is India's prime airport, I don't have in-depth knowledge in sceneries, but we do have detailed AAI ground charts, satelite images and tons of airport videos and pictures available publicly. Yes, terminal inner pictures may be difficult to find tho.

We have Delhi, Varanasi, and Bangalore made from flagship developers, would love to see Mumbai too ! It's just a different feeling to fly to this place in the country 😌

• mopperle changed the title to Requests for aircraft/airport add-ons