Mathijs Kok

Sim-wings Canary Islands Professional - Gran Canaria preview

BTW, the default Gran Canaria landclass in P3Dv4.4 is a real mess... But I guess when the island is replaced with the custom mesh it is not an issue at all?

On 1/24/2019 at 1:50 PM, mikced76 said:

Nice indeed, just the beautiful bushes missing. Right out of Gogle maps :)

Gomera.jpg

Only a short update from the neighborhood, fit's now :)

GCGM2.jpg

I no longer know what I am most enthusiastic about. It used to be Gran Canaria but I have to say La Gomer look mighty fine. Bring it on :)

I'm really looking forward to it.

I've been on plenty of flights there from one place or another in the UK to that airport, and I've loved it.  Looking foreword to it! 

On 24.2.2019 at 11:25, OPabst sagte:

GCGM2.jpg

Very very good, if i ever need a redesign of my garden at home i ll call Simwings. 

Other question, will we see PBR in Canaria? I have seen pictures from Singapore/Imaginesim with PBR and i am very very impressed. 

Looks really nice :D and after 3 years of waiting we have a release date :)

On 24.2.2019 at 11:25, OPabst sagte:

GCGM2.jpg

Ok guys. The same picture is in the Gomera Topic. To which airport does that street now belong to?? As anybody was looking this up in google because of the flowers for GCLP i think this is related to Gran Canaria. I am the only one has seen that. But the name of the city San Sebastian and Playa Santiago belongs to Gomera. so isnt this picture wrong in the GCLP topic?? 

Oh damn, now i understand….OPabst was showing a picture from Gomera after mikeced76 asked for Gomera. Forget my last post…...

Sorry for disturbing….

Yes, that was only a small „off-topic“ post showing Gomera, because it was ask here, if Gomera will also been done.

I cant find if this has been asked but will this product include El Berriel (GCLB), even in a ”light” renditiion?  it is a fairly freqently used for GA traffic and it is part of the island after all :) looks like quite a charming/atmospheric little airport so it would be sad to be without it. I personally wouldnt mind a little higher price to justify the addition.

1 minute ago, mikced76 said:

I cant find if this has been asked but will this product include El Berriel (GCLB), even in a ”light” renditiion?  it is a fairly freqently used for GA traffic and it is part of the island after all :) looks like quite a charming/atmospheric little airport so it would be sad to be without it. I personally wouldnt mind a little higher price to justify the addition.

I cannot speak for Sim-Wings but if I look back at the 'old' Canary Islands and also other islands like Mallorca, I think there is a decent change it will be included ;)

17 hours ago, 737Pilot (sim-wings) said:

Yes, it will be possible to do a light version to use that Airport (El Berriel) with AFCAD and all necesary to land and start there.

Thanks for considering! Would be nice!

In the marked area.... MILITARY, at a time of years ago (years 80 and I younger), and as a flight Gunsmith of a Sikorsky-61 SH-3D Sea King of the Spanish Navy, in naval maneuvers in the area, the H/C was a few hours on that platform......

769997626_ZonaMILITAR.thumb.jpg.d70b12074f93fe1408234a4855eaa120.jpg

I have a question. All that what we will see later in the scenery is how old? Do is see the airport from 2016/17/18. Who can answer that?

vor 17 Stunden , DaveCT2003 sagte:

Sorry for the typos.. I'm answering from my phone while sitting in the dentist chair... lol.

Dear Dave, i hope all went fine at the dentist. I know a lot of stories...

But did you try to answer my question?

Bye

Pascal

12 hours ago, DriverX said:

Dear Dave, i hope all went fine at the dentist. I know a lot of stories...

But did you try to answer my question?

Bye

Pascal

I think something went wrong while posting from my phone.  I answered a different thread and then I wrote a second post (that was supposed to go the same thread as I had just responded to but somehow it landed here in this thread) where I apologized for the typos in that message.  I never intended to answer in this thread, and I don't know the answer.

If the answer is not in the scenery documentation (I don't have this scenery, so I can't check) then you have my permission to yell at developer of the scenery for leaving it out because as far as I'm concerned that type should ALWAYS be in ANY scenery documentation.  But note before hand that most scenery designers fail to include this information.

I'm betting that nobody at Aerosoft knows the answer to this either, again the scenery dev will have to answer it, we're purely yhe distributor of the scenery.

My very best wishes to you.