Mathijs Kok

Sim-wings Canary Islands Professional - Gran Canaria preview

29 minutes ago, DriverX said:

Sim Wings is doing good job. Congrats to Aerosoft having such a good partner. A question. During the last weeks and month Sim Wings was working on several spanish airports. Barajas was a stunner. Are there any plans to make a retrofit of Funchal? This is an awesome airport which its scenery became old. 

Bye Pascal 

Hi DriverX

I'm not sure if I understand that question 100% But Aerosoft has made a "new" version of Madeira X from the old to the FSX. I know this "new" version is also compatible with the P3D v4 and was also improved in the actual airport about the council. 

As far as I remember, this is a newest and is from 2017.

Madeira X Evolution

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/flight-simulator-x-steam/sceneries/1519/madeira-x-evolution?number=AS13854

vor 8 Minuten, Jammin16 sagte:

Hi DriverX

I'm not sure if I understand that question 100% But Aerosoft has made a "new" version of Madeira X from the old to the FSX. I know this "new" version is also compatible with the P3D v4 and was also improved in the actual airport about the council. 

As far as I remember, this is a newest and is from 2017.

Madeira X Evolution

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/flight-simulator-x-steam/sceneries/1519/madeira-x-evolution?number=AS13854

Yes i have version 1.05 i think. But the surrounding landscape could receive an update. The apron looks nice and even the rest of the airport. But if compare the surrounding landscape with other airports, then at least thats my personal feeling it could get a new shine. Honestly. If you arrive rwy05 the part of the coastline doesn't looks so nice. The thing is. As you approach this airport in a right turn you are always looking onto that coastline. Don't blame me. Development was done by MK right. So in theory i am asking the wrong developers here. I am just curious. Thank you. Madeira is in the perfect distance from Gran Canaria for a flight after work in the evening. This is why i am writing about that. At least that was my driver. Bye Pascal 

19 minutes ago, DriverX said:

Yes i have version 1.05 i think. But the surrounding landscape could receive an update. The apron looks nice and even the rest of the airport. But if compare the surrounding landscape with other airports, then at least thats my personal feeling it could get a new shine. Honestly. If you arrive rwy05 the part of the coastline doesn't looks so nice. The thing is. As you approach this airport in a right turn you are always looking onto that coastline. Don't blame me. Development was done by MK right. So in theory i am asking the wrong developers here. I am just curious. Thank you. Madeira is in the perfect distance from Gran Canaria for a flight after work in the evening. This is why i am writing about that. At least that was my driver. Bye Pascal 

I do not disagree with you I also think it might be a makeover so it becomes a bit more realistic but also more beautiful landscape.

But if I know Aerosoft right then we're two at the wrong forum and discuss so we'll probably have to move over here under: Train/Bus/Airport/tool thread here: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/111371-request-an-trainbusairportaircrafttool-thread/&page=18&tab=comments#comment-914405 or here: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/107-aerosoft-scenery/

3 minutes ago, Jammin16 said:

Would SODE be available to Gran Canaria Islands ???

Yes, SODE jetways optional as for all Sim-wings Professional Airports.

54 minutes ago, OPabst said:

Yes, SODE jetways optional as for all Sim-wings Professional Airports.

YES!😄

Flying to Las Palmas in April. Really looking forward to this one!

Is Simwings a german company? On one picture i see something with Fenster Makro. 

Love you (Sim-Wings) guys but perhaps developers might consider offering detailed interiors as an after release add-on for those who want them. I would rather have the airport as I don't really care what books the gift shop is selling.

Cheers, Looking forward to an actual release.

C

I like your statment, you are right !

But competition forces to implement more and more details, even if they are not very necesary for flightsimulation.

We also have to admit that this way the terminal looks better, especially at night.

As a disadvantage the development takes a lot longer if we want design the interior as accurate as possible and not only something invented.

I know it takes time to make flights and airports, but I think that Gran Canaria Airport when getting ready before FlyTampa ug gives their Las Vegas. But I really appreciate your work and respect that you can keep all the same questions out: as when are you done etc. And respect that you work every day / almost every day on your products.

I very much look forward to their products coming out in 2019.😃👍

Best Regards Jammin16

Very impressive! I also have to agree with some of you here that the market request more and more detail, sometimes justified but in some cases just a bit overkill. Personally I want to spend my time flying not walking the hallways inside the terminal. In fact walking inside an airport terminal in real life must be one of the most boaring things there is :) That said, I cant but admit that this looks very nice indeed. Hope to see it available sooner rather than later.

And while at the subject of the Canary Islands. Can you SimWings please, please, please ;) look in to doing La Gomera Airport and island. No one has ever done this airport properly and its the only one left of the Canary Island not covered properly and yet has the most beautiful approach of them all

Mike 

13 minutes ago, mikced76 said:

And while at the subject of the Canary Islands. Can you SimWings please, please, please ;) look in to doing La Gomera Airport and island. No one has ever done this airport properly and its the only one left of the Canary Island not covered properly and yet has the most beautiful approach of them all

Maybe 😎

Maybe.jpg

I am speechless, I am without speech! The best sim news this year! Way to go SimWings! :)

1 hour ago, mikced76 said:

Nice indeed, just the beautiful bushes missing. Right out of Gogle maps :)

Work in Process, but back to the topic here, GCGM will get his own thread, when it is time.

5 hours ago, mikced76 said:

Nice indeed, just the beautiful bushes missing. Right out of Gogle maps :)

Gomera.jpg

How fast is your CPU and how big is your wallet? I mean that all is very costly in development and in frames!

Mathijs. This was just a fun screen capture from Google to compare with reality :) I was just keen to find the location of the screenshot. I guess just the fact that I found it so fast witness how good the screenshot is already and WIP no less. La Gomera will be a no brainer purchase for me. Keep up the good work SimWings. But as OPabst said earlier, lets get back to the topic of this thread Gran Canaria Airport and surroundings :)

Mike