Mathijs Kok

Sim-wings Canary Islands Professional - Gran Canaria preview

29 minutes ago, DriverX said:

Sim Wings is doing good job. Congrats to Aerosoft having such a good partner. A question. During the last weeks and month Sim Wings was working on several spanish airports. Barajas was a stunner. Are there any plans to make a retrofit of Funchal? This is an awesome airport which its scenery became old. 

Bye Pascal 

Hi DriverX

I'm not sure if I understand that question 100% But Aerosoft has made a "new" version of Madeira X from the old to the FSX. I know this "new" version is also compatible with the P3D v4 and was also improved in the actual airport about the council. 

As far as I remember, this is a newest and is from 2017.

Madeira X Evolution

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/flight-simulator-x-steam/sceneries/1519/madeira-x-evolution?number=AS13854

vor 8 Minuten, Jammin16 sagte:

Hi DriverX

I'm not sure if I understand that question 100% But Aerosoft has made a "new" version of Madeira X from the old to the FSX. I know this "new" version is also compatible with the P3D v4 and was also improved in the actual airport about the council. 

As far as I remember, this is a newest and is from 2017.

Madeira X Evolution

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/flight-simulator-x-steam/sceneries/1519/madeira-x-evolution?number=AS13854

Yes i have version 1.05 i think. But the surrounding landscape could receive an update. The apron looks nice and even the rest of the airport. But if compare the surrounding landscape with other airports, then at least thats my personal feeling it could get a new shine. Honestly. If you arrive rwy05 the part of the coastline doesn't looks so nice. The thing is. As you approach this airport in a right turn you are always looking onto that coastline. Don't blame me. Development was done by MK right. So in theory i am asking the wrong developers here. I am just curious. Thank you. Madeira is in the perfect distance from Gran Canaria for a flight after work in the evening. This is why i am writing about that. At least that was my driver. Bye Pascal 

19 minutes ago, DriverX said:

Yes i have version 1.05 i think. But the surrounding landscape could receive an update. The apron looks nice and even the rest of the airport. But if compare the surrounding landscape with other airports, then at least thats my personal feeling it could get a new shine. Honestly. If you arrive rwy05 the part of the coastline doesn't looks so nice. The thing is. As you approach this airport in a right turn you are always looking onto that coastline. Don't blame me. Development was done by MK right. So in theory i am asking the wrong developers here. I am just curious. Thank you. Madeira is in the perfect distance from Gran Canaria for a flight after work in the evening. This is why i am writing about that. At least that was my driver. Bye Pascal 

I do not disagree with you I also think it might be a makeover so it becomes a bit more realistic but also more beautiful landscape.

But if I know Aerosoft right then we're two at the wrong forum and discuss so we'll probably have to move over here under: Train/Bus/Airport/tool thread here: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/111371-request-an-trainbusairportaircrafttool-thread/&page=18&tab=comments#comment-914405 or here: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/107-aerosoft-scenery/

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jammin16 said:

Would SODE be available to Gran Canaria Islands ???

Yes, SODE jetways optional as for all Sim-wings Professional Airports.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, OPabst said:

Yes, SODE jetways optional as for all Sim-wings Professional Airports.

YES!😄