Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Mathijs Kok

Sim-wings Canary Islands Professional - Gran Canaria preview (released)

19 hours ago, 737Pilot (sim-wings) said:

Still working on it. [...]

WOW

It's looking very good, nice jobB)

13 hours ago, 737Pilot (sim-wings) said:

That look very good I look forward to it's would be release :D 👍

Are there any one as know about some airlines landing with the B-787  on Gran Canaria ???

Finally! A great scenery for my home airport! It would have cover of the Island?? Or just the Airport?

Keep the great work!!

7 hours ago, Patrick1246 said:

very nice, can't wait for the release, I was there 2 weeks ago.

Unbenannt.JPG

Does the apron and runway really have such a downslope?

12 hours ago, 737Pilot (sim-wings) said:

Pictures

Wow that's look very nice, I am very excited about the release.😄

It is one that I want to install for Prepar3D v 4.4 i have searched and do not find it, where I seek to buy it in Aerosoft?

Sim Wings is doing good job. Congrats to Aerosoft having such a good partner. A question. During the last weeks and month Sim Wings was working on several spanish airports. Barajas was a stunner. Are there any plans to make a retrofit of Funchal? This is an awesome airport which its scenery became old. 

Bye Pascal