Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Mathijs Kok

Sim-wings Canary Islands Professional - Gran Canaria preview (released)

Manfred, thanks for sharing this update! Appreciate your work and looking forward to Gran Canaria!

• Upvote 1

Ohhhhh. Have to buy this scenery

21 minutes ago, JustinZockt_ said:

Wann wird die Szenerie erscheinen?

Have you read the post 3 posts above yours?

Very disappointing news,

At this rate of progress the Canary Islands will take at least 11 years from start to finish ! ! !

:( :( :(

On 5/20/2017 at 2:12 PM, Thirdeye said:

Very disappointing news,

At this rate of progress the Canary Islands will take at least 11 years from start to finish ! ! !

No it will not.

• Upvote 2

On 20/05/2017 at 14:12, Thirdeye sagte:

Very disappointing news,

:( :( :(

Wait a little bit. The time pay of. Just as somebody mentioned in my newest topic:)

where do you get those release dates from - any secret insight into AS / SimWings plans?

• Upvote 1

TFS is allready "work in progress". Our swiss colleague Mike has allready finished a lot of ground work, like airport ground retouche, splines for PP and TWYl ines, Island aerials etc.
As we have told several times: Work on different projects is often done parallel and sometimes one airport overtakes another during development due to manpower and organisation, or other circumstances.

• Upvote 7

14 hours ago, Autopiloth said:

TFS is allready "work in progress". Our swiss colleague Mike has allready finished a lot of ground work, like airport ground retouche, splines for PP and TWYl ines, Island aerials etc.
As we have told several times: Work on different projects is often done parallel and sometimes one airport overtakes another during development due to manpower and organisation, or other circumstances.

TFS is my preferred airport in the canaries, or Spain for that matter, but I'm in no rush and will happily wait for its release, LPA will be a nice alternative till then :)

• Upvote 1

Any chance to do the full lot and release a Balearic evolution "type" pack, Canary Islands Evolution. It would be nice.

On 1.6.2017 at 22:39, Autopiloth sagte:

I grew up in Tenerife, so for me this is important, as you can imagine ;)

On 1/6/2017 at 8:44 PM, Christian85 said:

Tenerife is the important Island 

+300, 

Although "los canariones" always think the opposite.

Força chicharreros!

cheers

• Upvote 1

Hey people.

I'm currently on vacation on Gran Canaria, and the hotel is located at the southern part of the island at Maspolomas and Playa de Ingles. Will you be modeling all the tall hotels and sand dunes at this area? And will the vulcano craters also be moddeled? 

- Sorry if anything is missplled, sent this from the pool ;)

• Upvote 2

On ‎07‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 6:51 PM, 737Pilot (sim-wings) said:

Anybody lives at El Hierro or La Palma ?

:)

Unfortunately not, but when it´s time for Lanzarote, i´ll be able to assist you, if needed.  ;)

Regards, Lars